Revenge is a dish best served C O L D

Revenge is way overrated...and foolish.
Best to just stay cool, calm, and rational...and not do anything you'll later regret.
The law is the law.

"Don't let them rent a space in your head" - Lindy Chamberlain

that's all nice and peachy but you need to get the cheater ( of whatever gender) out of YOUR house. ASAP.

Change the locks.
Call the cops if feeling in danger.

that is definitely not enough. you have to get rid of any stuff immediately otherwise they will be the proof or residence.

Best to just stay cool, calm, and rational...and not do anything you'll later regret.
The law is the law.

that's all nice and peachy but you need to get the cheater ( of whatever gender) out of YOUR house. ASAP.

Change the locks.
Call the cops if feeling in danger.

That's actually not legal - evicting someone without due process is a crime. If you change the locks on someone who legally resides in a home, that person has the right to break in. It sucks, but those are the facts.

Even if you are the homeowner, you must go through the courts and either give an official notice to vacate (end of lease only) or you must get a restraining order.

Don't worry, you can always lie about it - just don't get caught or YOU yourself might take a ride downtown.

The law is the law.

This is always the best approach and I recommend it highly.

Also, forgiving people is a forgotten art form.

if you get lied to one time - that's his/her fault, if he/she lies to you the next time - it is your fault.

It's a proverb, and obviously, it is not as easy in the relationships as it sounds. This girl might have had an easy way out if she does not take him back.

Healing the wounds is possible only after the material settings are cleared.
Otherwise it would be a mess.

You misunderstand my point - once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater.

Forgiveness is something you do for yourself ~

Okay, enough of this.....a woman pulled an AWESOME trick on a guy who was lying to her. That's what my thread is about, not some half-baked legal discussion of the possible repercussions....BORING. You have to see this from her point of view...and any guy who claims to be a man, will go find what stuff he can find and move on. He got got. And he'll find out how interested the new girl is in him when the pics of him and and his now ex-girlfriend show up on her doorstep. He thinks he's a "playah"....maybe this will jerk him up straight and learn to keep his promises.

Last edited:
Okay, enough of this.....a woman pulled an AWESOME trick on a guy who was lying to her. That's what my thread is about, not some half-baked legal discussion of the possible repercussions....BORING. You have to see this from her point of view...and any guy who claims to be a man, will go find what stuff he can find and move on. He got got. And he'll find out how interested the new girl is in him when the pics of him and and his now ex-girlfriend show up on her doorstep. He thinks he's a "playah"....maybe this will jerk him up straight and learn to keep his promises.

No offence to you, kind sir, but once you give birth to a thread, it becomes somewhat of a shared project.

Trying to maintain It's direction is a bit stifling to the thread itself. I used to do that on other sites until I realized that if the thread I created gets attention in ANY capacity - It's a hit. Enjoy it and let it take off and fly where it will. Sometimes, the biggest and best threads to ever come about change directions several times and very often evolve into a thread quite unlike its original incarnation. :)

The best revenge I heard of was the husband who found himself a young cutie and left his wife of twenty years. He left with his clothes and left a note, "Sell the Ferrari and send me half the money, Jim."

She did what she was instructed. She sold the Ferrari for $10 and sent him $5.

What sweet revenge. :)

No offence to you, kind sir, but once you give birth to a thread, it becomes somewhat of a shared project.

Trying to maintain It's direction is a bit stifling to the thread itself. I used to do that on other sites until I realized that if the thread I created gets attention in ANY capacity - It's a hit. Enjoy it and let it take off and fly where it will. Sometimes, the biggest and best threads to ever come about change directions several times and very often evolve into a thread quite unlike its original incarnation. :)

I been at this a long time and over the years I stayed on sites that supported thread-ownership. What that means is trolling gets dealt with and the brass let us police ourselves. I guide my threads and keep them on subject as much as I can....I thought I made it clear early on....most of my readers don't try to derail what I'm doing...those who do, get told to knock it off or leave. So you run your threads like you want and I'll run mine. If you check the number of views I get without allowing pissing contests I think you'll see I'm pretty good at this. :)

Last edited:
You all are assuming that the places she left his things are at public places.
That's not necessarily so.

The best revenge I heard of was the husband who found himself a young cutie and left his wife of twenty years. He left with his clothes and left a note, "Sell the Ferrari and send me half the money, Jim."

She did what she was instructed. She sold the Ferrari for $10 and sent him $5.

What sweet revenge. :)

:lol:

I been at this a long time and over the years I stayed on sites that supported thread-ownership. What that means is trolling gets dealt with and the brass let us police ourselves. I guide my threads and keep them on subject as much as I can....I thought I made it clear early on....most of my readers don't try to derail what I'm doing...those who do, get told to knock it off or leave. So you run your threads like you want and I'll run mine. If you check the number of views I get without allowing pissing contests I think you'll see I'm pretty good at this. :)

Um ... OK. Don't know what else to comment on ... maybe: Cool story, Bro?

Bye!

Exactly. If his brain is still engaged after reading her note, he'll BEAT FEET to the places his more valuable stuff was left. I doubt she was vindictive enough to leave his laptop at a video store but hey, is that any worse than him bringing home some STD he picked up prowling around? I bet most of his stuff isn't in any danger of being lost. I'd have liked to see the expression on his face when he finished that note. :lol:

Um ... OK. Don't know what else to comment on ... maybe: Cool story, Bro?

Bye!

As one of those who took this thread sideways, don't let the door hit ya in the ass, "Bro".

Well, I see that the issue of thread ownership is important to you and you may perceive me as a troll derailing your original intent of the thread. Your thoughts are the female was evil to have duped her unfaithful lover and I see it more as a perhaps illegal but still a bit of fresh air, lol.

So knowing of another story, I added to it. Seeing that you are strict in "guiding your threads and keeping them on subject as much as you can," I may be ready for a tongue lashing from you. I like Mad Cabbie's idea of allowing a thread to go with the will of the posters, but I am bracing my self for placement in the corner. Ok, let me have it...

Well, I see that the issue of thread ownership is important to you and you may perceive me as a troll derailing your original intent of the thread. Your thoughts are the female was evil to have duped her unfaithful lover and I see it more as a perhaps illegal but still a bit of fresh air, lol.

So knowing of another story, I added to it. Seeing that you are strict in "guiding your threads and keeping them on subject as much as you can," I may be ready for a tongue lashing from you. I like Mad Cabbie's idea of allowing a thread to go with the will of the posters, but I am bracing my self for placement in the corner. Ok, let me have it...

Trying to "moderate" your own threads is generally a conflict of interest - it only encourages posters to break your self-imposed guidelines and cause them to wander even further off track.

Last edited:

What is this the retard hour? I laughed at your story...it's exactly what I been looking for. As to the thread title...yeah, she went EVIL on his ass but in such a clever and peaceful way, it was hilarious. Maybe you and this Cabbie clown would like to have a conversation about this someplace else where he can tell you all his sad breakup stories. :cuckoo:

Trying to "moderate" your own threads is generally a conflict of interest - it only encourages posters to break your self-imposed guidelines and cause them to wonder even further off track.

Kiss my ass fool...you ain't welcome here and trolling threads ain't allowed...if you want this to escalate keep it up.

Exactly. If his brain is still engaged after reading her note, he'll BEAT FEET to the places his more valuable stuff was left. I doubt she was vindictive enough to leave his laptop at a video store but hey, is that any worse than him bringing home some STD he picked up prowling around? I bet most of his stuff isn't in any danger of being lost. I'd have liked to see the expression on his face when he finished that note. :lol:

Maybe that video store is owned by a family member or a friend. Same as the other things might be at.
She probably just made him spend time and money in gas to hunt for his things. :lol:

Forum List

Back