Revenge is a dish best served C O L D

She is liable for any damage or theft of his possessions that she took out of the house without his permission.

It's that simple.

If you add what you know about women to what you know about law, you'll stay the ZERO you are today. This was a lighthearted thread before you pissed on the furniture...take a hike.
If this thread isn't light hearted, its because YOU made it that way. Why are you attacking people?

Idiots don't get to tell me I'm wrong about something I'm right about without showing me any credentials or bonafides....any other questions? :eusa_eh:

My experience watching People's Court and Judge Judy makes me an expert with such matters. The chick is liable for any damage to unfaithful dude's stuff.

Revenge is way overrated...and foolish.
Best to just stay cool, calm, and rational...and not do anything you'll later regret.
The law is the law.

"Don't let them rent a space in your head" - Lindy Chamberlain

Best to just stay cool, calm, and rational...and not do anything you'll later regret.
The law is the law.

Indeed...

That's a great quote :)

Still - I had to laugh at what she did ;)

On one hand it was kind of funny, but I wonder just how hurt these people are going to be for the next year or so.

Breakups are a lot more serious than the light-heart'd letter would indicate. Reminds me of some of the hell I have gone through.

Nobody asked you for a sob story, so stop right there and keep it to yourself.

This whole thread is most likely nothing more than poor fiction from BullshitzLGBT.

Well, we don't know what the message said. I mean WTF is wrong with women who can't stand for their husbands to talk to another woman. Even Michelle Obama calls the president of the United States down in public for talking to a woman in her presence. They have got to be some kind of insecure! Pretty much all of my friends' husbands were classmates of mine. They are all my FB friends and I talk to them via FB on a fairly regular basis. There is a woman on FB I had not seen for over 50 years. She located her first boyfriend, a 5th grade romance that happened before she disappeared from our town. She messages him regularly. I asked his wife the other day what she thought about it and she told me he often forgets to answer the PMs so she reminds him to do so.

My husband was drop dead movie star good looking. Women constantly threw themselves at him. But I knew I was the one he chose and not any of them.

Whatever the message said, this behavior is immature. This woman needs to grow up. Even if her husband was involved with another woman, her actions were grossly inappropriate. THre are laws governing personal property and she will likely have to pony up for the cost of the items she planted around.

Last edited:
The law is the law.

This is always the best approach and I recommend it highly.

Also, forgiving people is a forgotten art form.

If she put his stuff out of the house/apartment and in public where they could be damage/stolen on purpose (As she stated) then she is liable for the damage and theft.

Nope, not unless he was on her lease or had some kind of storage agreement. Women throw guy's things out on the lawn, sometimes through an upstairs window all the time. No DA would touch it....domestic dispute.

Wrong.

When he left that morning, he had the expectation that his stuff would be secure where he was living.

Since she took his stuff and placed them in harm's way, she is liable for any damage and/or theft.

It doesn't matter if his name is on the lease or not. Look up eviction law and learn something.
When she left that morning she had an expectation that he wasn't cheating. Sucks to be him.

I hope she went to jail.

Not sure if she actually broke any laws.

Really hope that the guy learns a lesson about this kind of crap. He's lucky he didn't get a frying pan upside his head.

If she put his stuff out of the house/apartment and in public where they could be damage/stolen on purpose (As she stated) then she is liable for the damage and theft.

not necessarily. she can say she paid for the stuff and now discarded it. it is difficult to prove that those tennis shoes were bought by you if you do not have a payment receipt :)

Nope, not unless he was on her lease or had some kind of storage agreement. Women throw guy's things out on the lawn, sometimes through an upstairs window all the time. No DA would touch it....domestic dispute.

Wrong.

When he left that morning, he had the expectation that his stuff would be secure where he was living.

Since she took his stuff and placed them in harm's way, she is liable for any damage and/or theft.

It doesn't matter if his name is on the lease or not. Look up eviction law and learn something.

She isn't his landlord. Community property, domestic dispute, nothing happens.

The law is the law.

that's all nice and peachy but you need to get the cheater ( of whatever gender) out of YOUR house. ASAP.

The law is the law.

This is always the best approach and I recommend it highly.

Also, forgiving people is a forgotten art form.

if you get lied to one time - that's his/her fault, if he/she lies to you the next time - it is your fault.

It's a proverb, and obviously, it is not as easy in the relationships as it sounds. This girl might have had an easy way out if she does not take him back.

Healing the wounds is possible only after the material settings are cleared.
Otherwise it would be a mess.

Not sure if she actually broke any laws.

Really hope that the guy learns a lesson about this kind of crap. He's lucky he didn't get a frying pan upside his head.

not necessarily. she can say she paid for the stuff and now discarded it. it is difficult to prove that those tennis shoes were bought by you if you do not have a payment receipt :)

She said they were his in the FB post. That is all the proof he needs.

She said they were his in the FB post. That is all the proof he needs.

As it looks it is not an FB post, but a piece of paper. If she states she paid for them, it makes them hers.
I don't think he has a case, the home dispute is not that easily settled.
But jurisprudence is not my area, so there could be a different approach.

The law is the law.

that's all nice and peachy but you need to get the cheater ( of whatever gender) out of YOUR house. ASAP.

Change the locks.
Call the cops if feeling in danger.

Just found this on Yahoo....goes to show ya true EVIL is often found amongst some smiley faces. :eusa_angel:

2737244.jpg

Fucking cool

Forum List

Back