Revenge of the strippers

The god of sex and drums and rock & roll? :eek:
ahhh.. that's sex drugs and roll and roll...

No, it's not...at least, not to Meat and Jim. :mm:

I'd Do Anything For Love, But i Won't Do That, second bridge:

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Some nights I lose the feeling
Some nights I lose control
Some nights I just lose it all when I watch you dance and the thunder rolls
on the other hand....

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why show them for money? Are you gay?

They show them for money because men will PAY to see them. There is nothing wrong with women being topless.

Because they are a BIG DEAL, unless you don't like girls. I always get annoyed by the stupid comments (usually made by women) that "they're only breasts, what's the big deal" when every functioning human being knows breasts are sex objects; that's why men find them "attractive".

Everything has its place, and big puffy tits with bullet nipples belong in private. Let's deal with reality.

That's your opinion. You see breasts that way and you believe that they belong in private. However, whenever a woman walks out of her home she brings those breasts with them so there's no way to be private about breasts. Whether there's clothes over them or not.

I seriously need to know why you believe that only you have the right to your opinions and your beliefs. Why do you believe everyone must follow your beliefs and way of life?

No one is stopping you from seeing bare breasts in private. Yet you insist that you have the right to tell everyone to act as you do. Not everyone believes as you do and not everyone lives as you do.

You have no right to tell a person what to do or believe or think or how to live.

And you're wrong. Breasts are for nursing babies. They provide milk to feed babies. That's what they're for. Not for you or any man to turn into a sexual object for your pleasure or your sick beliefs.

No woman should hide her breasts. They should be proud of them and not keep them "private" because you're uncomfortable with seeing them bare.

Whether they're covered with clothes or not, they're not there for you or any man to sexualize.

Your post reads like it was written by a sexually repressed 12 year old boy.

They show them for money because men will PAY to see them. There is nothing wrong with women being topless.

Because they are a BIG DEAL, unless you don't like girls. I always get annoyed by the stupid comments (usually made by women) that "they're only breasts, what's the big deal" when every functioning human being knows breasts are sex objects; that's why men find them "attractive".

Everything has its place, and big puffy tits with bullet nipples belong in private. Let's deal with reality.

That's your opinion. You see breasts that way and you believe that they belong in private. However, whenever a woman walks out of her home she brings those breasts with them so there's no way to be private about breasts. Whether there's clothes over them or not.

I seriously need to know why you believe that only you have the right to your opinions and your beliefs. Why do you believe everyone must follow your beliefs and way of life?

No one is stopping you from seeing bare breasts in private. Yet you insist that you have the right to tell everyone to act as you do. Not everyone believes as you do and not everyone lives as you do.

You have no right to tell a person what to do or believe or think or how to live.

And you're wrong. Breasts are for nursing babies. They provide milk to feed babies. That's what they're for. Not for you or any man to turn into a sexual object for your pleasure or your sick beliefs.

No woman should hide her breasts. They should be proud of them and not keep them "private" because you're uncomfortable with seeing them bare.

Whether they're covered with clothes or not, they're not there for you or any man to sexualize.

Went to a topless beach on the Mediterranean a few years ago. Probably 20% of the females were topless. After 20 minutes I nearly forgot about it being a topless beach. People were just having fun.

Never quite understood the concept that made breasts so dirty. I do find it ironic that, without puritans there would likely be no strippers.

Went to a topless beach on the Mediterranean a few years ago. Probably 20% of the females were topless. After 20 minutes I nearly forgot about it being a topless beach. People were just having fun.

Never quite understood the concept that made breasts so dirty. I do find it ironic that, without puritans there would likely be no strippers.
I miss the days when the sight of breast gave me an immediate hard on.

You, sir, indeed, that bar's type of Christian! Not there's anything wrong with that.

there's a nude beach in San Diego ..the only thing I found obscene about it was sand in the ass crack.

time for testosterone cream.

Forum List

Back