Revenge of the strippers

First of all, the church people decided to stick their nose where it didn't belong and picket the strip club.

Second of all, if none of those decent people have seen breasts, it is about time they did. The strippers weren't having sex. They were topless. Jeez, why does a pair of mammary glands cause such a big deal??

I second that.

Maybe the church should invite the girls to join their congregation

It would help the collection plate

Maybe men could be friends without having to prove themselves as "MEN". Maybe men could hug more, cry, and feel lonely without being called "sissies", and maybe should not be treated as robots, but as humans? I guess not, somebody has to die in wars.................

Who do you think is pressuring men into being "tough guys". I'm not seeing that nearly as much anymore. Metrosexuals and even gay men seem to be all the rage.

A tiny minority; yes, somewhat less pressure, but as late as 18 years ago, I heard a Judge say".......the children are 18 months & three.......they will live with their mother, of course".

Maybe men could be friends without having to prove themselves as "MEN". Maybe men could hug more, cry, and feel lonely without being called "sissies", and maybe should not be treated as robots, but as humans? I guess not, somebody has to die in wars.................

Who do you think is pressuring men into being "tough guys". I'm not seeing that nearly as much anymore. Metrosexuals and even gay men seem to be all the rage.

A tiny minority; yes, somewhat less pressure, but as late as 18 years ago, I heard a Judge say".......the children are 18 months & three.......they will live with their mother, of course".

I don't think judges were punishing men as much as favoring women. Doesn't have much to do with being tough tho does it ?

What the hell is wrong with what strippers do??

Men want to see titties. They want to be fawned over by pretty women. And they are willing to pay for it. No man goes to a strip club looking for love. And the women give the guys what they want, up to a point.

Its sad, men are still somewhat marginilized in human contact; must drink alcohol, appear "horny", or perform a "SERVICE" to just be...........friends. I'll take the heat; men are more violent because kindness, soft humor, and gentle silliness are denied them.

Actually, we just like boobs

Ok, no pressure on men to hold back emotion, be "strong", not cry, and men hug & comfort each other when is faced with terrible events.........................not buying it..........I have seen it: "C'mon Joe, tough break but.....". Women: "That is awful" , then hugs, and "You poor thing, can I help you in anyway"?

I don't think judges were punishing men as much as favoring women. Doesn't have much to do with being tough tho does it ?

"Children should be with their mothers, children need love & care" Obviously, Daddy should be out killing an animal, or fighting over a poker game...............

Strip Clubs are just another place men go to pray

I won't tell you what they pray for

First of all, the church people decided to stick their nose where it didn't belong and picket the strip club.

Second of all, if none of those decent people have seen breasts, it is about time they did. The strippers weren't having sex. They were topless. Jeez, why does a pair of mammary glands cause such a big deal??

And bingo was his name ohhhhhhh

Nailed it Sir

"Children should be with their mothers, children need love & care" Obviously, Daddy should be out killing an animal, or fighting over a poker game...............

or killing animals while fighting a stripper during a poker game........

What a country

Its sad, men are still somewhat marginilized in human contact; must drink alcohol, appear "horny", or perform a "SERVICE" to just be...........friends. I'll take the heat; men are more violent because kindness, soft humor, and gentle silliness are denied them.

Ok, no pressure on men to hold back emotion, be "strong", not cry, and men hug & comfort each other when is faced with terrible events.........................not buying it..........I have seen it: "C'mon Joe, tough break but.....". Women: "That is awful" , then hugs, and "You poor thing, can I help you in anyway"?

Sorry

That is contrary to established "Man rules #2"

il_fullxfull.291543503.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Peach.. If ya wanna see the sensitive side of men who console each other and tear up, just looked for a wrecked Corvette on the Freeway. It works every time. They'll start blubbering like babies and hugging each other. Losing a big fish to a pelican works also..

:D

Tired of a local church picketing their club, strippers stage a topless protest outside their church

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Good.

Reformers irritate me. Every wave of them knows that the issue is economical and yet never attempt to do the hard work and reform that. These women are not respected if they live in poverty either. No respect if they live off of state aid. There are no bonus cookies when you die for working in a minimum wage job.

Many of these women use the money to pay for school or to create better opportunities for their own children so that they don't have to have these types of jobs.

I, for one, support mammary glands and the women who show them to me.

Hey Peach.. If ya wanna see the sensitive side of men who console each other and tear up, just looked for a wrecked Corvette on the Freeway. It works every time. They'll start blubbering like babies and hugging each other. Losing a big fish to a pelican works also..

Nah, there is a better way. Let'em watch Old Yellar. All men cry at the end of Old Yellar.

Nah, there is a better way. Let'em watch Old Yellar. All men cry at the end of Old Yellar.
or Shane..

every functioning human being knows breasts are sex objects; that's why men find them "attractive".

False. That depends on society.

There are countries where topless women are the norm, but it is illegal for them to walk around in public showing their thighs, because breasts are viewed as a utility for feeding babies and thighs are the sex objects.

Frankly, that's always made more sense to me.

Forum List

Back