Reverend Jesse Jackson On Kelly File Tonight.Did Anyone Understand?,Jesse Needs Captions On Screen.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro: :confused-84: Jesse Jackson was just on the Kelly File, he mumbled right thru his 3 or 4 minute segment. Did anyone decipher what he was saying? It's time for all of these networks that bring in Jesse and Sharpton for their commentaries, to have captions on the bottom of the screen so that us normal American people can make out what they are saying. Tonight Jesse Jackson sounded like he was eating pizza or a chicken sandwitch when answering questions for Megyn Kelly. :cow: :dunno: :eusa_silenced:

:afro: :confused-84: Jesse Jackson was just on the Kelly File, he mumbled right thru his 3 or 4 minute segment. Did anyone decipher what he was saying? It's time for all of these networks that bring in Jesse and Sharpton for their commentaries, to have captions on the bottom of the screen so that us normal American people can make out what they are saying. Tonight Jesse Jackson sounded like he was eating pizza or a chicken sandwitch when answering questions for Megyn Kelly. :cow: :dunno: :eusa_silenced:

I found it very informative. Apparently one can buy anti aircraft weaponry on line. I need me some of that. Wish he provided a link.

Jesse: dan you for letin me speak and tok on ur show miss regan, what i wanna say iz dat ronald chump iz rezponsibal for dat dit wat happened in astin tixas last summer nite.

In the words of sheriff David Clarke. " I couldn't make out any of that babble".

Who knew ground to air missiles were legal. Awesome.

I don't think Jessie understands Jessie anymore.
i dont know how KFC employees understand him when he places an order

Fry shikn an scrioump. whats not to understand?
what if they run out of shrimp? will jesse call 911 and raise hell, while the 911 operator is asking jesse to slow down his speech so she can make out what he is saying?

Na, he would just go to Popeyes.

Jesse has a hair lip. That's why he wears a mustache. Combine that with being black and nobody can understand a damn thing he says.

Yeah... That was really spooky.

Jesse has a hair lip. That's why he wears a mustache. Combine that with being black and nobody can understand a damn thing he says.
jesse calling 911:....Yo bioootch! dis motha f_____ka at dis fentucky dried chicken iz dissing me on dit dat fied shimp ov dat dey run out of and I is am mutha f----king hungry bioootch! how da hell did Fentucky Died Shicken run out of dat godamm feid shimp!
911 Operator: sir, i am sorry, i can not understand a word your saying, let me transfer you to a black 911 operator,,,please hold.

i really felt sorry for Megyn who had to pretend that she understood every word jesse said. god, jesse could of said something sexual to her and she would of just agreed with him, not having any idea of what he said.

i really felt sorry for Megyn who had to pretend that she understood every word jesse said. god, jesse could of said something sexual to her and she would of just agreed with him, not having any idea of what he said.
He probably DID say something sexual after the mic was turned off.

Forum List

Back