🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

It probably stinks as much as the remake of "Wild Wild West" with Will Smith (It won the Rotten Tomatoes and Golden Raspberry awards).

Probably also stinks as bad as "Dr. Dolittle" with Eddie Murphy as well. That movie really stunk. As well as "Hamilton", "Steel Magnolias" with an all-black cast, "The Honeymooners" with the black cast, and every other Hollywood remake where they substituted a black person for the original white one.

I'm not being "racist", I'm just saying "Hollywood, you really suck ass."

No, you're being racist.

It's amazing how little we expect from negroes.

Imagine if there was a movie with a white superhero that played up white pride (something like "The White Tiger") and had white supremacist music in the sound track (vs. "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised"). Everyone agrees, blacks are subhuman, so their racism is cute and entertaining, rather than a manifestation of human evil. Blacks are nothing (naked savages in the jungle) without whites, so we don't care if they're racist.

Imagine if there was a movie with a white superhero that played up white pride (something like "The White Tiger") and had white supremacist music in the sound track (vs. "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised"). Everyone agrees, blacks are subhuman, so their racism is cute and entertaining, rather than a manifestation of human evil. Blacks are nothing (naked savages in the jungle) without whites, so we don't care if they're racist.

Here is an example of internet bravery. Nothing racist about this movie. Nothing racist about the song.

Here is an example of internet bravery. Nothing racist about this movie. Nothing racist about the song.

Good point. As a caveat, I would also add "Stupidity" to the term "internet bravery"

Black Panther - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I believe the critics are too afraid to say anything g bad about this movie in order to not be called racist. Only one critic came out s d said it was dull, boring and not enough action.

I will wait and see, 99% rotten tomatoes rating is BS!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Dumb. There have been many movies made by and about blacks that have been criticized.

Absolutely. The majority of the "Blaxplotation" movies of tbe 70"s were a perfect example, and in that case, the majority of the critics of those movies WERE Black.

The Black Panther character made his debut in Marvel comics in 1966, so the character is not new.

I knew that it was just a matter of time for the legions of butthurt race pimps to come out of their caves, put on their sheets and flock to their keyboards to whine about this movie.

Truth be told, it just magnifies the depth of their stupidity, but makes for great entertainment in this cesspool of a forum.

Last edited:

Really? Throughout the history of superhero movies, every single character has been white, and non whites as well as whites bought the comic books and saw the movies.

Superman stood for "Truth, Justice and the American Way".

Interesting that he was also white, even though he was from another galaxy that had a red sun.

He could have been any color except white.....but he was modeled after the image of the majority of America......just like every other superhero in the history of DC and Marvel comics. You're a loon.

I believe the critics are too afraid to say anything g bad about this movie in order to not be called racist. Only one critic came out s d said it was dull, boring and not enough action.

Dumb. There have been many movies made by and about blacks that have been criticized.

Absolutely. The majority of the "Blaxplotation" movies of tbe 70"s were a perfect example, and in that case, the majority of the critics of those movies WERE Black.

The Black Panther character made his debut in Marvel comics in 1966, so the character is not new.

I knew that it was just a matter of time for the legions of butthurt race pimps to come out of their caves, put on their sheets and flock to their keyboards to whine about this movie.

Truth be told, it just magnifies the depth of their stupidity, but makes for great entertainment in this cesspool of a forum.

I guess we will see, but I doubt this will be the best superhero movie of all time.

All the positive ratings are of fear of SJW hypocrisy.

I guess we will see, but I doubt this will be the best superhero movie of all time.

All the positive ratings are of fear of SJW hypocrisy.

Rotten Tomatos is deleting negative reviews.

:lol:

You're a young guy, right?

I'm fairly sure I've heard you say that you're in your 20s.
You probably shouldn’t post your age so you can avoid making yourself look like an even bigger idiot than you already did.

Let me preface this with the fact that I'm about as "white" as it's possible to be. 6'5", Blonde hair, blue eyes.

In my years (not so many of them, but almost certainly more than you), I can say with certainty that I've never once been discriminated against because of my skin color. I got a free ride through UC Berkeley, and an almost-free ride through law school. I've never failed to get a job because a black person applied as well.

You haven't, either. Maybe you think you have, but that's just the delusion you've built to shield yourself from your own failures.
Why do you idiots always have to mention your height like it is supposed to intimidate me or something? I am 6 foot 4 and I can easily take all of you jokers at the same time.

Why the hell would you think that you haven’t been discriminated against as a white person in the most Democrat controlled parts of California? La Raza literally runs the state with a dumbass Joe Biden archetype(Jerry Brown)as a puppet leader. I am sorry to break it to you, but you barely have more rights than a white person in Zimbabwe.

Do you understand the concept of “diversity” hiring?

I'm definitely not trying to intimidate you. I mentioned my height to exemplify how "Aryan" I am, not because I expect you to be particularly impressed by it, let alone intimidated by it.

Although, I have to say, your declaration that you could "easily take all of you jokers at the same time" has made me all aflutter. You're so manly and powerful, your boasts of strength are so impressive. I'm scared of you.

As for why I don't think I've been discriminated against - it's because I haven't been discriminated against.

There has never been a situation, in my life, where I failed to get something that I wanted (a job, a scholarship, an acceptance, and so on...) because I was discriminated against.

Every time that I have failed in accomplishing my goals, it's been because of something I did wrong, not because LIFE IS SO UNFAIR FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

I only lived in California for 7 years. Had a blast there, actually - but New York is my hometown.
What the hell does height have to do with being Aryan?.

LOL- ask Hitler

Hitler’s definition of genetic superiority did not stop with blonde hair and blue eyes. The value that Hitler placed on physical power led him to favor Aryan men with the strongest physiques and the tallest statures. Near the end of the Lebensborn program, Hitler set requirements that new male applicants be at least 6 ft. tall. Hitler regarded individuals who were 6 ft. 6 in. and taller as being the highest creed of Übermensch, the so-called “Hünenmensch”. He considered men of this stature to be the closest relatives of the original Germanic warrior tribes, from which the Aryan peoples are said to have descended. Being 6 ft. 6 in. entitled a Nazi soldier a special medal of honor, called the Hünenkreuz, and an instant promotion to the status of S.S. office

I never understood the obsession adults have with superhero movies
They are all pathetic SJW hero wannabes inside.

I only watch hero movies because they are often the most tolerable movies to watch in this age of absolute trash and I want to be able to follow the direction of the culture somewhat, but now the dipshits have ruined anything and everything possibly good about these movies as well.

You probably shouldn’t post your age so you can avoid making yourself look like an even bigger idiot than you already did.

Let me preface this with the fact that I'm about as "white" as it's possible to be. 6'5", Blonde hair, blue eyes.

In my years (not so many of them, but almost certainly more than you), I can say with certainty that I've never once been discriminated against because of my skin color. I got a free ride through UC Berkeley, and an almost-free ride through law school. I've never failed to get a job because a black person applied as well.

You haven't, either. Maybe you think you have, but that's just the delusion you've built to shield yourself from your own failures.
Why do you idiots always have to mention your height like it is supposed to intimidate me or something? I am 6 foot 4 and I can easily take all of you jokers at the same time.

Why the hell would you think that you haven’t been discriminated against as a white person in the most Democrat controlled parts of California? La Raza literally runs the state with a dumbass Joe Biden archetype(Jerry Brown)as a puppet leader. I am sorry to break it to you, but you barely have more rights than a white person in Zimbabwe.

I'm definitely not trying to intimidate you. I mentioned my height to exemplify how "Aryan" I am, not because I expect you to be particularly impressed by it, let alone intimidated by it.

Although, I have to say, your declaration that you could "easily take all of you jokers at the same time" has made me all aflutter. You're so manly and powerful, your boasts of strength are so impressive. I'm scared of you.

As for why I don't think I've been discriminated against - it's because I haven't been discriminated against.

There has never been a situation, in my life, where I failed to get something that I wanted (a job, a scholarship, an acceptance, and so on...) because I was discriminated against.

Every time that I have failed in accomplishing my goals, it's been because of something I did wrong, not because LIFE IS SO UNFAIR FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

I only lived in California for 7 years. Had a blast there, actually - but New York is my hometown.

LOL- ask Hitler

Hitler’s definition of genetic superiority did not stop with blonde hair and blue eyes. The value that Hitler placed on physical power led him to favor Aryan men with the strongest physiques and the tallest statures. Near the end of the Lebensborn program, Hitler set requirements that new male applicants be at least 6 ft. tall. Hitler regarded individuals who were 6 ft. 6 in. and taller as being the highest creed of Übermensch, the so-called “Hünenmensch”. He considered men of this stature to be the closest relatives of the original Germanic warrior tribes, from which the Aryan peoples are said to have descended. Being 6 ft. 6 in. entitled a Nazi soldier a special medal of honor, called the Hünenkreuz, and an instant promotion to the status of S.S. office
That is pure garbage.

6 foot 6 in the 40s is the equivalent of an 8 foot freak with gigantism today.

They would be absolutely useless in the German army when the whole world was against them.

I never understood the obsession adults have with superhero movies
They are all pathetic SJW hero wannabes inside.

I only watch hero movies because they are often the most tolerable movies to watch in this age of absolute trash and I want to be able to follow the direction of the culture somewhat, but now the dipshits have ruined anything and everything possibly good about these movies as well.
Keep proving just how stupid you are.

If you don't think that Blank Panther is the best movie of all time, you're a racist. If you don't think a fictional african country is the most advanced and glorious country that ever existed or ever will exist you are a racist. If you don't think that the women are more beautiful and the men more handsome than any that have ever lived, you are a racist.

I will say one thing, the wealthy among the blackricans have bought up entire screenings of the movie, entire theaters of seats and dispensed them to blank children to enjoy free. That is a kindly act. It will also boost the ratings beyond the ability of the movie to generate on its own. It is certain to sweep every award, or all the award committees are racist.

If you don't think that Blank Panther is the best movie of all time, you're a racist. If you don't think a fictional african country is the most advanced and glorious country that ever existed or ever will exist you are a racist. If you don't think that the women are more beautiful and the men more handsome than any that have ever lived, you are a racist.

I will say one thing, the wealthy among the blackricans have bought up entire screenings of the movie, entire theaters of seats and dispensed them to blank children to enjoy free. That is a kindly act. It will also boost the ratings beyond the ability of the movie to generate on its own. It is certain to sweep every award, or all the award committees are racist.
retard

LOL- ask Hitler

That is pure garbage.

6 foot 6 in the 40s is the equivalent of an 8 foot freak with gigantism today.

They would be absolutely useless in the German army when the whole world was against them.

No one ever claimed that any of Hitler's Aryan bullshit made any sense. But you asked.

retard
Just Tipsy being the usual racist Tipsy.

Remember this gem from her?
Tipsycatlover
[Columbus] was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born

retard
That's the best thing about the retarded, their confidence! lol!

Really? Throughout the history of superhero movies, every single character has been white, and non whites as well as whites bought the comic books and saw the movies.

Superman stood for "Truth, Justice and the American Way".

Interesting that he was also white, even though he was from another galaxy that had a red sun.

He could have been any color except white.....but he was modeled after the image of the majority of America......just like every other superhero in the history of DC and Marvel comics. You're a loon.

Superman was never played from a white pride angle. That you would compare the militantly racist Black Panther movie to the Super Man franchise just shows that you have a boring, sub-par IQ.

Forum List

Back