Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

Was anybody arrested and prosecuted?

Maybe you have an actual, credible uh...LINK to the statute that says Congress has authority over The D.C. National Guard.
Otherwise maybe you just want to STFU and quit trying to spread this falsehood?
And maybe finally admit that your MAGAt roach god has once again made a fool out of you by telling you yet ANOTHER outright lie that you failed to fact check before repeating?
That would be a good start.
This thread is beginning to follow a familiar pattern. The conservative respondents make unsubstantiated allegations in order to derail the thread. Once debunked.......

.........the next step is to claim the source is biased. Rinse and repeat.

Maybe you have an actual, credible uh...LINK to the statute that says Congress has authority over The D.C. National Guard.
Otherwise maybe you just want to STFU and quit trying to spread this falsehood?
And maybe finally admit that your MAGAt roach god has once again made a fool out of you by telling you yet ANOTHER outright lie that you failed to fact check before repeating?
That would be a good start.
It is not congress and it is not the National Guard

It is Legislative Branch of government and Executive branch of government. Both with their own authority, both providing for their own security.

Is congress the Legislative Branch?
Who protects the Legislative Branch?

Sorry, Secret Service is Executive Branch, as is Capitol Police Legislative Branch.

When the Legislative Branch says no to the Executive Branch, that is it, no means no.

Democrats control DC. The assholes were inciting the Insurrection.

Democrats in all the big city shitholes told the police to stand down during the goddamn Negro and Communist Insurrection of 2020.
Exactly.

That is proof of a CONSPIRACY.

This thread is beginning to follow a familiar pattern. The conservative respondents make unsubstantiated allegations in order to derail the thread. Once debunked.......

DNC riots.

20 murders

2 billion dollars in vandalism and theft

CHEW ON THAT

who controls factcheck? What makes them, "right".

Anybody want to see a picture of the Capitol Democrats inciting the 2020 Negro/Communist Insurrection?

1704830112816.png

When I took a first look at the "Politics" board this morning I found these three subject lines near the top of the page.

Trump says Pelosi is responsible for January 6 debacle, J6 committee wouldn't question her​

Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything

With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious​

Obviously, it's not a coincidence that RWM is seeking to further their goal of muddying the waters when it comes to the events of Jan. 6. And with remarkable efficacy given the testimonial, documentary, and visual evidence in the public sphere. At least among the rubes, not that they needed more convincing. They were on board with the various Orwellian conspiracy theories quickly introduced to absolve the mob Trump assembled from culpability from the get go. Turning reality on its head as only propagandists like Tucker Carlson can.

Why now more than ever? My guess, first and foremost, is because of the rulings in CO and ME. You can't regard Trump as being an insurrectionist if Antifa, the FBI, the fictitious deep state, Ray Epps, Nancy Pelosi, George Soros, and the heartbreak of psoriasis (have I missed any?) are really the ones responsible for blocking Biden's certification.

Secondarily, to lay the groundwork for rejecting a guilty verdict on the charges being prosecuted by Jack Smith. This Jack Smith.

One would think, with all we know about 1/6, these comical attempts to deflect blame would receive the derision they so richly deserve. The same could be said for the endless stream of unproven allegations directed at Old Joe for all manner of wrongdoing. But, in very discouraging ways, they work. The lies work. If only to cast some degree of doubt by virtue of the sheer number and repetition of them. Which is why we can expect the pumping up of the volume will continue.
Thanks for the chuckle.

It is not congress and it is not the National Guard

It is Legislative Branch of government and Executive branch of government. Both with their own authority, both providing for their own security.

Is congress the Legislative Branch?
Who protects the Legislative Branch?

Sorry, Secret Service is Executive Branch, as is Capitol Police Legislative Branch.

When the Legislative Branch says no to the Executive Branch, that is it, no means no.
Nope
Congress is not in the chain of command between POTUS and DCNG.
In the states it is the governors who have the authority.
In The District of Columbia it is The POTUS.

No no. I’m not obligated to “refute” an entire ocean of bullshit.

Pick a few of what you consider to be the most fully supported “findings” suggesting that President Trump is responsible for anything that happened in the Capitol on 1/6.

Dealers choice. Pick 3, 4 or 5 to get started. And I’ll be pleased to expose your ongoing canard point by point.

Your post consisted of just a few amorphous unspecified claims.

So, let’s have you go first.

Be specific. Cite your sources. And aside from your incredible preconceived bias, try to justify your belief in whatever factoids you claim support your position.

Get hopping.
Once again inthe ButtAgain moonwalks away from backing up any of his bullshit.
:TH_WAY~113:

Once again inthe ButtAgain moonwalks away from backing up any of his bullshit.
Nope. I just don’t dive through artificial hoops.

If you and your buggy compatriots can’t cobble an original argument together, there’s nothing to reply to.

Your fail is continual and endless.

No no. I’m not obligated to “refute” an entire ocean of bullshit.

Pick a few of what you consider to be the most fully supported “findings” suggesting that President Trump is responsible for anything that happened in the Capitol on 1/6.

Dealers choice. Pick 3, 4 or 5 to get started. And I’ll be pleased to expose your ongoing canard point by point.
Pick up your reading on page 204.

PRESIDENT TRUMP’S CAMPAIGN TEAM TOLD HIM HE LOST THE ELECTION ANDTHERE WAS NO SIGNIFICANT FRAUD

President Trump’s campaign team quickly realized that none of the significant fraud claims were real. Bill Stepien testified that, as of November 5th,the Trump Campaign had not found any proof of fraudulent activity. There were “allegations and reports,” but “nothing hard [and] fast” that drew the results of the election into question.57The Trump Campaign continued to investigate claims of fraud into the second week after the election. According to Stepien, as people shared “wild allegations” with the President, the campaign team was forced to review the facts and then serve as a “truth telling squad” to the President regarding why the claims “didn’t prove to be true.”58 For example, Stepien recalled someone alleging that thousands of illegal votes had been cast in Arizona. That wasn’t true. The votes had been submitted by overseas voters(such as military deployed or stationed abroad) who were obviously eligible to participate in the election.59Alex Cannon was a lawyer for the Trump Campaign and previously worked for the Trump Organization. After the election, Cannon was tasked with looking into allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 election—including the claim that thousands of ineligible votes had been cast in Arizona.60Cannon recalled that Vice President Pence asked him what he was finding.“ And I said that I didn't believe we were finding it, or I was not personally finding anything sufficient to alter the results of the election,” Cannon responded. Vice President Pence thanked him.61Cannon reported his assessment to Mark Meadows, the White House Chief of Staff, as well. In mid to late-November 2020, Meadows asked Cannon what his investigation had turned up. “And I remember sharing with him that we weren't finding anything that would be sufficient to change the results in any of the key states,” Cannon told Meadows. “So there is no there, there?” Meadows replied.62

We are fortunate enough to live in a free country, with a free speech guarantee. It doesn't have to be true as long as the speaker believes it.

Forum List

Back