Revolt Within FBI / DOJ: Career Agents/Attorneys UNANIMOUSLY Believed Hillary Should Be CHARGED

FBI AGENTS AND ATTORNEYS ARE COMING OUT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT COMEY'S DECISION WAS AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION'S REFUSAL TO INDICT / PROSECUTE HILLARY TRULY WAS -- A 'TOP DOWN' OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WHITE WASH OF HILLARY'S CRIMES / CASE!

--------------------------------------------------

FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails

"The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged"

FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted. More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.

No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision”

It sure as hell WAS a 'TOP DOWN' decision...all the way from the VERY TOP!!

“It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News. “We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.”

"The claim also is backed up by a report in the New York Post this week, which quotes a number of veteran FBI agents saying FBI Director James Comey “has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his cowardly whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.”

The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time. I hold Director Comey responsible,” Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit, told the Post.

Retired FBI agent Michael M. Biasello added to the report, saying, “Comey has singlehandedly ruined the reputation of the organization.”

No one would have taken this case, according to Comey?! His fellow FBI Agents call 'BULLSHIT'!
-- “I know zero prosecutors in the DOJ’s National Security Division who would not have taken the case to a grand jury,” the source added. “One was never even convened.”

Fbi, Doj Roiled By Comey, Lynch Decision To Let Clinton Slide By On Emails, Says Insider

Really chafes you wingnuts that you can't actually find anything on her, eh?

Former U.S. Attorney General Responds To Trump's Special Prosecutor Comment
Read this excerpt, it is the legal opinion of an attorney general under the Bush administration. I'll copy past some relevant bits.
-the decision has to be made initially by the attorney general as to whether the case warrants reopening at all.
-hardly makes sense for the Justice Department then to redo its own investigation.
-But then you have to determine whether the bringing of charges is proper. And then you start to get into questions of policy and whether doing that would make us look like a banana republic, which I think it would.
-The short answer is that the attorney general is independent in deciding what cases to prosecute and what legal positions to take even if the president says, I think you ought to take a different position.
Note that he isn't a Clinton fan, and even goes as far as to say that the case could have been prosecuted. But appointing a special prosecutor with the express job of jailing your opponent is a clear breach of separation of powers.

It's not a violation of separation of powers because it is the executive branch that prosecutes crimes. Also the function of a special prosecutor is to review the available evidence to see if there is probable cause to believe a crime has been committed. Assuming he feels there is adequate evidence, he then presents that evidence to a grand jury. If the grand jury indicts, then and only then does it go to trial, by either a judge or jury, which is the defendants option. The most any president can do is tell them I think something is fishy and have some one look into it. Much like your dear leader did when he sent the DOJ in to Ferguson and the Zimmerman cases. That's called due process, see the 4th and 14th amendments.
I always assumed that it is the judicial branch that prosecutes crimes. Anyways during the debate he clearly said Hillary would be in jail and he would name a special prosecutor to that end. Where is the due process in that. It is not for the president to establish guilt. Which of course is kind of the point. This is why it is a breach of the separation of powers. Trump by his statements has made clear what he wants the justice department to do. And what's more it is clearly politically inspired.

The judicial is there to insure fair prosecutions and protect the rights of the citizen.

What did you not understand about the roll of a special prosecutor?

Also, if you bothered to listen to the evidence Comey laid out in his press statement you would know the hildabitch is guilty as sin. He laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence, with is the only element required for prosecution under the law. Of course you're also ignoring her perjury in congressional testimony.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed

Thankfully the law does not apply to her. It's for other people...
The law was applied to her, and she was not found guilty- and thats the end of the story- period!

Your a liar, only a court can make a determination of guilt, she hasn't had her day in court, yet.

Former U.S. Attorney General Responds To Trump's Special Prosecutor Comment
Read this excerpt, it is the legal opinion of an attorney general under the Bush administration. I'll copy past some relevant bits.
-the decision has to be made initially by the attorney general as to whether the case warrants reopening at all.
-hardly makes sense for the Justice Department then to redo its own investigation.
-But then you have to determine whether the bringing of charges is proper. And then you start to get into questions of policy and whether doing that would make us look like a banana republic, which I think it would.
-The short answer is that the attorney general is independent in deciding what cases to prosecute and what legal positions to take even if the president says, I think you ought to take a different position.
Note that he isn't a Clinton fan, and even goes as far as to say that the case could have been prosecuted. But appointing a special prosecutor with the express job of jailing your opponent is a clear breach of separation of powers.

It's not a violation of separation of powers because it is the executive branch that prosecutes crimes. Also the function of a special prosecutor is to review the available evidence to see if there is probable cause to believe a crime has been committed. Assuming he feels there is adequate evidence, he then presents that evidence to a grand jury. If the grand jury indicts, then and only then does it go to trial, by either a judge or jury, which is the defendants option. The most any president can do is tell them I think something is fishy and have some one look into it. Much like your dear leader did when he sent the DOJ in to Ferguson and the Zimmerman cases. That's called due process, see the 4th and 14th amendments.
I always assumed that it is the judicial branch that prosecutes crimes. Anyways during the debate he clearly said Hillary would be in jail and he would name a special prosecutor to that end. Where is the due process in that. It is not for the president to establish guilt. Which of course is kind of the point. This is why it is a breach of the separation of powers. Trump by his statements has made clear what he wants the justice department to do. And what's more it is clearly politically inspired.

The judicial is there to insure fair prosecutions and protect the rights of the citizen.

Also, if you bothered to listen to the evidence Comey laid out in his press statement you would know the hildabitch is guilty as sin. He laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence, with is the only element required for prosecution under the law. Of course you're also ignoring her perjury in congressional testimony.

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed
Let's talk about gross negligence. By your logic both Colin Powell and condoleezza Rice should be in the same boat as Clinton. Both used private E-mail accounts yet neither are being threatened by Trump with jail time. Establishing again the clear political motivation for going after Clinton. I'm not trying to claim appointing a special prosecutor is outside his purview. My claim is that doing so after the judicial system already said they were unwilling to prosecute the case further is stepping out of his role as a potential president and doing something that threatens the integrity of the judicial branch.

First you need to lean to keep your terms straight, the judicial branch hasn't been involved in the hildabitches case, prosecutors are part of the executive. The FBI is an investigative arm, not a prosecutor. It is up to prosecutors to decide if the evidence is substantial enough for prosecution, many current and former prosecutors have said there is sufficient to move forward to a grand jury. Just because our politicized DOJ declines doesn't mean another will also.

If you don't think the current DOJ has been politicized, just look at their refusal to present Holders case of contempt of congress to a grand jury, even though the LAW requires them to do so, it wasn't a legal option. So just keep on defending this regimes lawlessness while projecting it on others, you'll do very well. LMAO

Oh and there's no evidence Rice or Powell did what the hildabitch did in regards to classified information.
Oh and there's no evidence Rice or Powell did what the hildabitch did in regards to classified information.
Really?
The State Department has said that many of her emails contained classified information — including some emails that were higher than “top secret” — although none was marked classified at the time the emails were sent and received. Some personal emails sent to Powell and aides to former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice also contained information that retroactively has been classified as “confidential” or “secret.”Partisan Spin on Clinton’s Emails
Can you explain how it is different? Seems to me that the use of private E-mail accounts by Powell and Condi, represents the same risks as Clintons did. By your words it constitutes gross negligence. Btw I don't necessarily disagree with that assessment, although I do feel that intent should count for something, but the law can only be just if it is applied by the same measure.

(f)
Let's talk about gross negligence. By your logic both Colin Powell and condoleezza Rice should be in the same boat as Clinton. Both used private E-mail accounts yet neither are being threatened by Trump with jail time. Establishing again the clear political motivation for going after Clinton. I'm not trying to claim appointing a special prosecutor is outside his purview. My claim is that doing so after the judicial system already said they were unwilling to prosecute the case further is stepping out of his role as a potential president and doing something that threatens the integrity of the judicial branch.

First you need to lean to keep your terms straight, the judicial branch hasn't been involved in the hildabitches case, prosecutors are part of the executive. The FBI is an investigative arm, not a prosecutor. It is up to prosecutors to decide if the evidence is substantial enough for prosecution, many current and former prosecutors have said there is sufficient to move forward to a grand jury. Just because our politicized DOJ declines doesn't mean another will also.

If you don't think the current DOJ has been politicized, just look at their refusal to present Holders case of contempt of congress to a grand jury, even though the LAW requires them to do so, it wasn't a legal option. So just keep on defending this regimes lawlessness while projecting it on others, you'll do very well. LMAO

Really?
The State Department has said that many of her emails contained classified information — including some emails that were higher than “top secret” — although none was marked classified at the time the emails were sent and received. Some personal emails sent to Powell and aides to former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice also contained information that retroactively has been classified as “confidential” or “secret.”Partisan Spin on Clinton’s Emails
Can you explain how it is different? Seems to me that the use of private E-mail accounts by Powell and Condi, represents the same risks as Clintons did. By your words it constitutes gross negligence. Btw I don't necessarily disagree with that assessment, although I do feel that intent should count for something, but the law can only be just if it is applied by the same measure.

If the only information the hildabitch communicated was retroactively classified you might have a point. That's not the case. In fact there were emails where she told people to remove classification headers and send information unsecured. They claim that it never actually happened in that particular instance, but it clearly showed intent and there's no evidence it didn't happen in the other communications where Comey said the information was born classified. Oh and just because willie got away with out jail for perjury, should she also get a pass? Trying to imply that others committed a similar offense is not an excuse for her to do it too.

(f)

Really?

If the only information the hildabitch communicated was retroactively classified you might have a point. That's not the case. In fact there were emails where she told people to remove classification headers and send information unsecured. They claim that it never actually happened in that particular instance, but it clearly showed intent and there's no evidence it didn't happen in the other communications where Comey said the information was born classified. Oh and just because willie got away with out jail for perjury, should she also get a pass? Trying to imply that others committed a similar offense is not an excuse for her to do it too.
Never claimed it was. I claimed it was a clear indication of the political nature of what Trump is suggesting he'll do. I'm gonna call it a night. Thanks for giving me a fun evening. If you want to continue I'll reply again tomorrow.

3. These retired FBI agents are extremely experienced and know the law. Hell, DL, you and I both know when the law states a civilian with no need to know is not legally allowed to have in their possession classified information and classified information IS found in their possession it is a CRIME. It doesn't take any/much spinning at all to argue highly experienced investigative ex-FBI agents still know when someone has broken the law based on some of the information WE know.

The whole discussion of Hillary Clinton's email server is devolving into a discussion of how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, in large part because none of us has seen the evidence, and because issues of national security are involved, it's unlikely we ever will.

What would be most helpful in all of this is some set of rules as to what can and cannot be sent via email, because I would be very surprised if no such rules exist, and I'm pretty sure you would find that no sensitive information should be sent via unsecured communication, and no email is every really secure.

The whole issue of Hillary's email is not just a matter of the law, but rather of the precedents. The Bush Administration installed private servers in the White House to deal with "off the books stuff", and deleted more than 50,000 emails and scrubbing the servers, before leaving office. All of which meets or exceeds anything Hillary has done, so why no angst over that?

Colin Powell and Condi Rice used private email, Powell's being an AOL account.

I've also heard stories, but can't recall from what source, that IT for the federal government is woefully out of date, in large part because of budget cuts, so that individual federal employees are allotted a pitifully small amount of storage space for their work. Whether this had a bearing in the use of private servers starting with Bush administration, I don't know, and I can't even properly confirm the veracity of this information.

Federal law now bars federal employees from using private servers, but that law wasn't passed until after Hillary had left office.

It's one of those things that probably seemed like a good idea at the time, but in hindsight has been a PR disaster. But to pretend that nobody knew about her private server is a complete lie, and nobody said boo about it, until everything else had failed.

That has been proven false and is a complete lie. Hillary did not ask staff to remove classified headers. Comey's final report said that was not true, and that it hadn't happened.

(f)

Really?

Never claimed it was. I claimed it was a clear indication of the political nature of what Trump is suggesting he'll do. I'm gonna call it a night. Thanks for giving me a fun evening. If you want to continue I'll reply again tomorrow.

Is it really political if he doesn't think the law, as I demonstrated, was followed?

That has been proven false and is a complete lie. Hillary did not ask staff to remove classified headers. Comey's final report said that was not true, and that it hadn't happened.

Really?

Clinton responds, "If they can't, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure."

In email, Hillary Clinton tells aide to send talking points "nonsecure" - CBS News

That is intent.

The obvious answer is the right one. Agents assigned to this case were asked to sign the non-disclosure agreement at the START OF THE INVESTIGATION. Before any evidence was gathered. I had to sign my non-disclosure agreement on specific files BEFORE being given access to those files.

Regardless of who these people were in the FBI, they are now retired citizens who have no knowledge of the evidence. If they have spoken to agents currently working for the FBI, those agents either violated their non-disclosure agreements or they didn't work on the case.

There is no way to spin this that makes these two retired FBI people creditable commentators on this situation. It is FOX News that is trying to spin this. Individuals who are predisposed to hate Hillary Clinton, such as yourself, eat this stuff up with a fork and spoon. Smart people question every source.

Its pretty clear that you are a typical demogogic idiot, who will defend hillary's crimes no fucking matter what. I personally know FBI agents, and the anger there is massive; the rank and file are furious with Comey for not recommending she be prosecuted. You actually think this type of shit, just to help "your side," is beneficial for the country as a whole? That would be a sign of abject stupidity; and the same crap with obama - whatever it takes to stay in power, even if it fucks the country terribly. It is people like you who are a disaster for the country's future. You're a fool.

Last edited:
The didn't find the administration's emails from their private server, they found the emails from the government servers which were misplaced. They didn't find the thousands of emails that Dick Cheney deleted from the PRIVATE SERVERS they installed in the White House, which W had admitted were there and has also admitted that Cheney deleted and scrubbed the servers.

Idiot asshole, the thread is about Hillary, NOT Cheney or anyone else. You have evidence, go prosecute him or whoever. What he or any one else did does NOT exonerate her in the least.

The question now is how do we get rid of Comey? He is obviously an Obama stooge. He supposidly has all this integrity and is a stand up guy. IF that were even close to true then he would step down as director because of what he has caused to happen to the FBI's reputation. No director of the FBI in history has done what he has done. He and Hillary deserve to share the same jail cell.

Fuck the FBI . If anyone knows about corruption it's them .

Why didn't they know Hillary was using her on server? It wasn't a secret.

Jullian Assange figures out "She is lying".

I just love how the far left HRC-loving trash was so, so in love with Wiki leaks when it was hammering Bush; now that Assange is exposing HRC Wiki is all of a sudden "biased" or "in bed with putin", etc. Such fucking damn fraudulent scumbags.

Really? The State Department has said that many of her emails contained classified information — including some emails that were higher than “top secret” — although none was marked classified at the time the emails were sent and received. Some personal emails sent to Powell and aides to former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice also contained information that retroactively has been classified as “confidential” or “secret.”Partisan Spin on Clinton’s Emails Can you explain how it is different? Seems to me that the use of private E-mail accounts by Powell and Condi, represents the same risks as Clintons did. By your words it constitutes gross negligence. Btw I don't necessarily disagree with that assessment, although I do feel that intent should count for something, but the law can only be just if it is applied by the same measure.

So FUCKING prosecute them already, what the fuck does that have to do with Clinton's actions? She should at a minimum should have lost her security clearance.

Forum List

Back