Revolution

I hear many on the left talk revolution. What does this mean to you? Do you want revolution and is violence OK to achieve it?

I still see Che Guevara T shirts walking around. Who here that are left wingers look up to this revolutionary?
He's a symbol of change, fighting the Man, a Marxist icon, that's all. No different than this.
hqdefault.jpg

He also helped free Cubans from the repressive Batista regime, only to enslave them in a totalitarian police state worse than the last. He was Fidel Castro’s chief executioner, a mass-murderer....but evidently those are just minor details.
The Founders (many of them) owned people as property. If you're looking for a good man - don't.
The Founders (many of them) owned people as property.
Was it illegal at the time?
Does it matter? It goes to -ethics, morality?

I hear many on the left talk revolution. What does this mean to you? Do you want revolution and is violence OK to achieve it?

I still see Che Guevara T shirts walking around. Who here that are left wingers look up to this revolutionary?
He's a symbol of change, fighting the Man, a Marxist icon, that's all. No different than this.
hqdefault.jpg

He also helped free Cubans from the repressive Batista regime, only to enslave them in a totalitarian police state worse than the last. He was Fidel Castro’s chief executioner, a mass-murderer....but evidently those are just minor details.
The Founders (many of them) owned people as property. If you're looking for a good man - don't.

Yet you leftist always say the founders were liberals.....

hqdefault.jpg

The Founders (many of them) owned people as property.
Was it illegal at the time?
Does it matter? It goes to -ethics, morality?
Does it matter?
Yes

It goes to -ethics, morality?
and, at the time, it was moral and ethical.

Major war fought to stop it.

you may have had it read to you in school

The right has the loyalty of the people, the military, and the police. We have the Constitution on our side. A war with the left, bring it. :laugh:

hqdefault.jpg

And they were, just not liberal enough to see that humans were never - property.

We know better than they did.

hqdefault.jpg

And they were, just not liberal enough to see that humans were never - property.

Than I guess you leftist have some reparations to pay....

Che seems to be the global symbol of left wing revolution.

How the Che Guevara t-shirt became a global phenomenon
Lots of symbols around. Try this one?
la-na-abu-ghraib-lawsuit-photos-20150316-018

Or this one.
6361217877_9e48c83c21_z.jpg

Two fantastic photos!!!
Keep fucking with conservatives and it'll be you in the top one.
Kinky. And your Hitler youth fascism is - noted.

It's how all leftist should be treated....like the pieces of shit they are.

The revolution has been detailed explicitly by Marx over hundred years ago. This is what they believe in. It has failed everywhere it's been tried, but they are so fixated that they can't help themselves.

"They believe in"? How did you come to this conclusion, a beam of bright light, or a dimwit on AM Radio? I suggest, in all sincerity, that you buy a baseball cap and line it with lead foil, turn off the radio, i.e. stop looking through the looking glass*, and you will come to grips with reality.

* https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-phrase-through-the-looking-glass-mean

Or this one.

Two fantastic photos!!!

I'm sure the British agreed. That Paine fellow is a pain, let's hang him.

hqdefault.jpg

Than I guess you leftist have some reparations to pay....
Money won't fix treating humans as - property.

Or this one.

Two fantastic photos!!!

I'm sure the British agreed. That Paine fellow is a pain, let's hang him.

The leftist are coming,the leftist are coming!!!

The right has the loyalty of the people, the military, and the police. We have the Constitution on our side. A war with the left, bring it. :laugh:
When given a chance to actually defend the Constitution, you never can.

Here's a chance - defend flag burning?

How many times do we have to whoop your ass before you libs get the message? :eusa_eh:
Whoop us? We've won the last two wars against your kind. Want to try for a third loss?

You sure whooped us on gay marriage. Oh wait, we have that. Never mind.

When given a chance to actually defend the Constitution, you never can.

Here's a chance - defend flag burning?

How many times do we have to whoop your ass before you libs get the message? :eusa_eh:
Whoop us? We've won the last two wars against your kind. Want to try for a third loss?

You sure whooped us on gay marriage. Oh wait, we have that. Never mind.

You confuse a battle with a war, who's winning the war...we are :eusa_dance: Here allow me to mock the left...LOSERS (points at the left, makes a big L) :laugh:

hqdefault.jpg

burn-books-ban-music-hate-blacks-murder-gays-become-symbol-of-hope-and-freedome-che-guevara.jpg

Forum List

Back