Rex Chapman

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
To the white racists here. Read this. Look at this as an example of how you can rid the white community of racism.

Injustice, double standards and heartbreaking bigotry.’ Rex Chapman on race in America.
BY REX CHAPMAN

I had the same reaction to George Floyd’s murder as any decent human being would. I was sick, I was sad, and I was angry as hell. Days later, none of those feelings have gone away. And if you’re black, I have to believe they never do. I feel nearly broken. Racism is a developmental deficiency.

I have so many black friends and have from a very young age. I’m fortunate. But I’m sad for my lifelong friends, teammates, their children, and their families. I’m also sad for our country — and I’m motivated.

When you demean and denigrate NFL players for peacefully protesting systemic racism and police brutality on the same day you praise NASCAR fans over the anthem — you know what you’re doing. This has been happening for generations and acutely so for the past 3+ years. And here we are. You can’t stir up a storm and then be surprised when it rains.

To the white racists here. Read this. Look at this as an example of how you can rid the white community of racism.

Injustice, double standards and heartbreaking bigotry.’ Rex Chapman on race in America.
BY REX CHAPMAN

I had the same reaction to George Floyd’s murder as any decent human being would. I was sick, I was sad, and I was angry as hell. Days later, none of those feelings have gone away. And if you’re black, I have to believe they never do. I feel nearly broken. Racism is a developmental deficiency.

I have so many black friends and have from a very young age. I’m fortunate. But I’m sad for my lifelong friends, teammates, their children, and their families. I’m also sad for our country — and I’m motivated.

When you demean and denigrate NFL players for peacefully protesting systemic racism and police brutality on the same day you praise NASCAR fans over the anthem — you know what you’re doing. This has been happening for generations and acutely so for the past 3+ years. And here we are. You can’t stir up a storm and then be surprised when it rains.

"Country" cops are less likely to break up a party in the middle of nowhere.

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "SYSTEMIC RACISM" (aka Free Markets).

BY REX CHAPMAN

More concerned about how we are going to get rid of your racist ass.

BY REX CHAPMAN

A man has to act like one at times. There are plenty of people who demean others and are not that themselves. People in the public eye have that responsibility. They made it their responsibility. Acting like a clown does not promote unity. And then threatening to hurt or worse against someone from it makes it even worse. Start showing civility. Dress like civility. Start a new trend that all people may do. Go back to proper suits. With ties. Nice shoes. Colors that you don't need sunglasses for. Why? Because this affects kids also. The pimp looks needs to end. That is one of the reforms needed to bring order and structure to areas of the nation that vitally need it.

My first sight of Rex Chapman was going across the lane and dunking on about 3 players. Just happened to turn the channel at that moment. I almost fell out from shock.

Someone ask rex what racism and police brutality have to do with each other

"
“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
- Norm Stamper ex-police cheif.

BY REX CHAPMAN

Racist Racist racist!
fetchimage

BY REX CHAPMAN

Racist NFL and NBA discriminates against Asians

Someone ask rex what racism and police brutality have to do with each other
They go hand in hand for starters. Were you looking for something specific?
Police brutality is all over the map. To claim different is pure ignorance.
Are you ignorant, asslips?
So you didnt really want to know. You just wanted me to agree with your incorrect opinion. Gotcha.
Stats disagree. Thats what makes your opinion ignorant.

BY REX CHAPMAN

I love America, I disagree with him.. diversity

Forum List

Back