RFK, Jr campaign may withdraw from race to assist Trump and to avoid a Harris Administration

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021

I also suspect that RFK jr and his running mate might have a deal worked out with Trump along those lines to obtain a spot in his Administration

There are a few people out there who are disaffected by both parties’ nominees. I wonder if this plan could tilt the election slightly in favor of Trump

I don’t know. But it isn’t likely to hurt.

I also suspect that RFK jr and his running mate might have a deal worked out with Trump along those lines to obtain a spot in his Administration

There are a few people out there who are disaffected by both parties’ nominees. I wonder if this plan could tilt the election slightly in favor of Trump

I'd vote for Kennedy if I thought he could win. Love to see him in a Trump administration to restructure the FDA, CDC and NIH. He'd do a great job and reform the significantly crooked public health agencies.

Robert F Kennedy proposed endorsing Kamala Harris in ...​

1724195351630.png
The Telegraph
https://www.telegraph.co.uk › politics › 2024/08/15 › r...

6 days ago — Independent candidate for White House sought meeting with Harris campaign but was denied.

Robert Kennedy Jr. asks Harris for cabinet post in return ...​

1724195351641.png
The Jerusalem Post
https://www.jpost.com › US Elections

5 days ago — In a lengthy post on X, formerly Twitter, on Thursday Kennedy denied such claims, writing "I have no plans to endorse Kamala Harris for ...

RFK Jr. asked Harris for Cabinet post in exchange ...​

1724195351656.png
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › rfk-asked-harris-c...

5 days ago — Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. attempted to meet with Vice President Kamala Harris to discuss the possibility of ...

RFK Jr. Lashes Harris for Spurning 'Make Me an Offer' Deal​

1724195351674.png
The Daily Beast
https://www.thedailybeast.com › robert-f-kennedy-jr-tear...

5 days ago — Robert F. Kennedy Jr. slammed Kamala Harris in an X post following reports that. Brandon Bell/Getty Images ...

Kennedy Sought a Meeting With Harris to Discuss ...​

1724195351687.png
The Seattle Times
https://www.seattletimes.com › nation-world › kennedy...

5 days ago — Robert F. Kennedy Jr. sought a meeting with Kamala Harris to discuss endorsing her in exchange for a promise of a Cabinet post.

RFK Jr. Sought Role on Potential Kamala Harris Cabinet​

1724195351700.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › rfk-jr-sought-role-potenti...

6 days ago — Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on July 26 in Nashville, Tennessee. Kennedy sought a Cabinet position in the potential ...

Robert F Kennedy proposed endorsing Kamala Harris in ...

View attachment 998787
The Telegraph
https://www.telegraph.co.uk › politics › 2024/08/15 › r...

6 days ago — Independent candidate for White House sought meeting with Harris campaign but was denied.

Robert Kennedy Jr. asks Harris for cabinet post in return ...

View attachment 998788
The Jerusalem Post
https://www.jpost.com › US Elections

5 days ago — In a lengthy post on X, formerly Twitter, on Thursday Kennedy denied such claims, writing "I have no plans to endorse Kamala Harris for ...

RFK Jr. asked Harris for Cabinet post in exchange ...

View attachment 998790
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › rfk-asked-harris-c...

5 days ago — Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. attempted to meet with Vice President Kamala Harris to discuss the possibility of ...

RFK Jr. Lashes Harris for Spurning 'Make Me an Offer' Deal

View attachment 998789
The Daily Beast
https://www.thedailybeast.com › robert-f-kennedy-jr-tear...

5 days ago — Robert F. Kennedy Jr. slammed Kamala Harris in an X post following reports that. Brandon Bell/Getty Images ...

Kennedy Sought a Meeting With Harris to Discuss ...

View attachment 998792
The Seattle Times
https://www.seattletimes.com › nation-world › kennedy...

5 days ago — Robert F. Kennedy Jr. sought a meeting with Kamala Harris to discuss endorsing her in exchange for a promise of a Cabinet post.

RFK Jr. Sought Role on Potential Kamala Harris Cabinet

View attachment 998791
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › rfk-jr-sought-role-potenti...

6 days ago — Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on July 26 in Nashville, Tennessee. Kennedy sought a Cabinet position in the potential ...
But who says Bobby, Jr. did make any such overture to anyone in Kamalalala’s camp?

But who says Bobby, Jr. did make any such overture to anyone in Kamalalala’s camp?

I thought he already did but they told him to go to hell. I do not know which is better or worse for Trump, if JFK Jr stays in it or not. Quite honestly, my give a shit factor is a bit low these days. e may or may not get a job in Trump's cabinet (if Trump wins of course) but at any rate I'd think his days as a democrat would be over.

I thought he already did but they told him to go to hell.

According to which reliable source?
I do not know which is better or worse for Trump, if JFK Jr stays in it or not.
I don’t know.
Quite honestly, my give a shit factor is a bit low these days. e may or may not get a job in Trump's cabinet (if Trump wins of course) but at any rate I'd think his days as a democrat would be over.
Yep. I bet he doesn’t care.

I do think, given what has transpired over just the past 60 years, that JFK would have switched to the GOP.

In a tight race I'll take all the percentage points I can get.
Where is there a critical mass of Kennedy voters where it could make a difference, even assuming that Kennedy voters would be transferable based on a Kennedy endorsement? I don’t see it. Maybe Kennedy voters in general aren’t like me, but if the candidate I supported turned around and endorsed Trump it wouldn’t make me think better of Trump but worse of that candidate.

Where is there a critical mass of Kennedy voters where it could make a difference, even assuming that Kennedy voters would be transferable based on a Kennedy endorsement? I don’t see it. Maybe Kennedy voters in general aren’t like me, but if the candidate I supported turned around and endorsed Trump it wouldn’t make me think better of Trump but worse of that candidate.
Some people, like me, rhink that a candidate endorsing Trump would make us think better of that candidate. (Even taking political bargaining into account.)

info is leaking out that RFK Jr is considering dropping out of the race and endorsing Trump ! given the fact that RFK Jr is polling near the double digit mark this could be a huge game changer .. its also been reported that RFK Jr reached out to the Harris campaign and was rudely rebuffed .. the Dems dirty attempts to keep him off the ballots may have just backfired BIGGLY !

I thought he already did but they told him to go to hell.

CNN —
Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s campaign reached out to Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign to arrange a meeting about a possible role in her administration if he drops out of the race and endorses her, a Kennedy campaign official and a Democratic official told CNN.

The approach from Kennedy’s team occurred last week, and no meeting between the two candidates materialized, the Kennedy campaign official told CNN.

I made the 'go to hell' part up. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case though. Yeah, I know CNN ain't that reliable.

I do think, given what has transpired over just the past 60 years, that JFK would have switched to the GOP.

A republican Kennedy, what is the world coming to? LOL, wonder if he runs in 2028 and for which party?

Some people, like me, rhink that a candidate endorsing Trump would make us think better of that candidate. (Even taking political bargaining into account.)
Sure, but were you already voting for Trump? We’re talking about voters who are choosing to vote for a candidate they know cannot win, probably because of how much they dislike the two major party candidates. Is that the type of person to just go along with being told to actually go ahead and vote for this candidate that you don’t like? Maybe. Certainly some will, but how many?

info is leaking out that RFK Jr is considering dropping out of the race and endorsing Trump ! given the fact that RFK Jr is polling near the double digit mark this could be a huge game changer .. its also been reported that RFK Jr reached out to the Harris campaign and was rudely rebuffed .. the Dems dirty attempts to keep him off the ballots may have just backfired BIGGLY !

Losers flocking to your side? Thoughts and prayers.

Trump is bribing him.

CNN —
Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s campaign reached out to Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign to arrange a meeting about a possible role in her administration if he drops out of the race and endorses her, a Kennedy campaign official and a Democratic official told CNN.

The approach from Kennedy’s team occurred last week, and no meeting between the two candidates materialized, the Kennedy campaign official told CNN.

I made the 'go to hell' part up. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case though. Yeah, I know CNN ain't that reliable.

You again miss the point. CNN is not the reliable source. It is just a conveyor of alleged information from supposedly “reliable sources.”

I didn’t ask which news outlet reported it. I requested the allegedly “reliable sources” the news story was based on.

Still no response.
A republican Kennedy, what is the world coming to? LOL, wonder if he runs in 2028 and for which party?
Yeah. As a devout Democrat, it is unlikely that JFK would have become a Republican. But … there are still some possibly Republican Kennedys.

I think that Bobby, Jr is too old already to be a contender. His prospects dim for more than some Appointment To The Court Of St. James.

Harris and her team seem awfully confident. It's weird.

Sure, but were you already voting for Trump?

Obviously. Why?
We’re talking about voters who are choosing to vote for a candidate they know cannot win, probably because of how much they dislike the two major party candidates. Is that the type of person to just go along with being told to actually go ahead and vote for this candidate that you don’t like? Maybe. Certainly some will, but how many?
I don’t know the numbers. But again. So what? Still need the votes.

Obviously. Why?

I don’t know the numbers. But again. So what? Still need the votes.
The why is answered in the next part. You’re not a Kennedy voter, and don’t have the mindset of a Kennedy voter. So yes, Kennedy endorsing the candidate you already like seems good to you, but how will it feel to actual Kennedy voters? I don’t know the numbers either, I’m speculating. I don’t know, but I speculate that the numbers won’t be there to change the electoral votes in any meaningful sense for Trump. I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back