RFK Jr. Credits Trump for Stopping Almost All Illegal Border Crossings

And you dipshits keep claiming he's a Democrat.
4i6Ckte.gif

Putrid filth Democrats said a lot of stuff was not possible, then Trump proved them wrong. Washington wants to get back to screwing over the poor and working class while lining their own pockets, Trump is getting in the way of that.

And you dipshits keep claiming he's a Democrat.
4i6Ckte.gif

Dude, you have an avatar of a demented senile old coot who falls on his face every two seconds, and are attempting to portray him as some sort of bad ass.

I'd be a lot more sparing about throwing around terms like "dipshit".

Dipshit.

Dude, you have an avatar of a demented senile old coot who falls on his face every two seconds, and are attempting to portray him as some sort of bad ass.

I'd be a lot more sparing about throwing around terms like "dipshit".

Dipshit.
Many on the left can't get a decent job so they troll part time.

I see why we have all the catergories that are really just politics because everything is. This is more about an accomplishment of Trump's than it is anything. That is most likely why it was moved. But hey, I could be wrong.

Partys evolve or they perish. The GOP had to do so with Trumps guidance, the Dems would be wise to listen to voters, not pollsters alone. There is no way most Democrats believe an open border is good for the U.S or their community, his position on this issue alone will attract how many Biden voters?

I see why we have all the catergories that are really just politics because everything is. This is more about an accomplishment of Trump's than it is anything. That is most likely why it was moved. But hey, I could be wrong.

I used to think the moderation on this board was incredibly biased.

And maybe it is.

But I've come to the conclusion that the most influential factor is there are only a few hundred people online at a time, there are usually more bots than actual users.

So they have to spread out the threads in a diffuse fashion in order to make the board seem busier than it appears.

No hatin' - I dig this place, compared to a lot of others.

But that's how I see it.

So does Forbes.

And Fortune.

And Bloomberg.

And MSDNC.

And CNN.

That was, perhaps, the most retarded thing you've ever uttered.

And its got some stiff competition, lemme tell ya. ;)
No they don't. They've only gone by what Trump has said. None of them have ever had access to his books. Trump Org. has always been private, never a public company.

You're seriously stupid and gullible.

No they don't. They've only gone by what Trump has said. None of them have ever had access to his books. Trump Org. has always been private, never a public company.

So what you're saying is all these "journalists" have failed to do even the most basic level of inquiry?

Now, tell me, what are their opinions on the Donald Trump documents case vis a vis Mara Lago?

And, now that we've established you have no respect for any of these organizations' "process", you must vehemently disagree with their conclusions about Trump's culpability.

Right?

So I guess you think Trump is innocent, because if incompetent entities such as these are the ones impugning him - he's gotta be.

Thanks man, we finally agree. ;)

Forum List

Back