Rfk jr. The rigged primary

He's right! The dems rigged the primary in 2016 and 2020, the rigged the election in 2020. They are the most corrupt party this nation has ever seen and should be dismantled and scattered to the winds

Why isn’t he on the stage with the Republicans? It sounds like we have Trump’s running mate.

I can always be wrong, but I do not believe the RNC has situated their chosen candidate to the extent of the DNC.
With the RNC it is (obviously) still very much a possibility that the voters choose the unapproved person. Trump was exactly that.
With the DNC, it is now virtually impossible for the voters to choose someone other than the approved candidate.
So in essence, all the Americans really get to choose from is one of two pre-approved candidates who are most definitely both corrupt.
You are wrong. Republicans have done that as my link proves. And, they did it with three states - Nevada, South Carolina, and Kansas.

While the Dems are just thinking about doing it in 2 states - Iowa and NH.

What part of that don't you get?

Because you don't seem to get it and needed a reminder.
Retard. I was the one who posted the link. Learn to read.

Are you scared of posting your responses to the OP? Think you will be drummed out of the retard club if you go against the grain? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

You are wrong. Republicans have done that as my link proves. And, they did it with three states - Nevada, South Carolina, and Kansas.

While the Dems are just thinking about doing it in 2 states - Iowa and NH.

What part of that don't you get?

Also check Virginia in 2020.

WW

That is because he supports the Batshit Crazy theories that Republicans love
Like what? The vaccine stuff? He’s simply refusing to deny the risks.

No….he’s just not batshit crazy like the Democrats - who incentivize illegal immigration and go easy on horrible criminals (if they’re black).

Democrats don't want an actual, fair nomination. Hell, they already know Biden isn't going to be the nominee. They're dragging this thing out because they want to hide their eventual candidate as long as possible. Why? Because Obama and Newsome are both dogshit people and even worse leaders.

Like what? The vaccine stuff? He’s simply refusing to deny the risks.

No….he’s just not batshit crazy like the Democrats - who incentivize illegal immigration and go easy on horrible criminals (if they’re black).
Among others

Yep....like men can get pregnant, cattle must be slaughtered to save the planet, and that shooting up kids with untested vaccines is an extremely safe practice.
Especially when kids are in the lowest-risk category go start with.

Democrats don't want an actual, fair nomination. Hell, they already know Biden isn't going to be the nominee. They're dragging this thing out because they want to hide their eventual candidate as long as possible. Why? Because Obama and Newsome are both dogshit people and even worse leaders.
That’s exactly what’s going on. The only way the alternative to Biden can win is to keep him hidden as long as possible.

The superdelegate thing was always a rig. While they have addressed that somewhat, they have just found other ways to rig elections. The left are master magicians who have honed and fine tuned their craft. They constantly wave one hand around accusing Republicans of rigging elections while their other hand actually is rigging elections.
The DNC is under no obligation to be "fair".

Neither is the RNC for that matter.

They are private organizations.

I'm not a fan of either organization, but I vote Democratic because they come the closest to what I believe.

I suspect the “replacement” nominee will be hidden until the early votes start, about eight weeks before the election. That way, there won’t be tIme to investigate and reveal all the bad stuff about him/her.

I imagine that the RNC and the Trump campaign will have ready-made ads against both Newsom and Michelle, to launch the very day the announcement is made.

Forum List

Back