Rfk jr. The rigged primary

Of course it's RIGGED the Dem primary has been RIGGED for decades. And because rigging works so well they go right on RIGGING in the general election. There's no dirty trick, bribe, lie Dem's won't utilize to RIG an election. The GOP RINO's and swamp rats are no better.

My fellow Americans, there's a big difference between legitimate campaigning and RIGGING.

The DNC is under no obligation to be "fair".

Neither is the RNC for that matter.

They are private organizations.

I'm not a fan of either organization, but I vote Democratic because they come the closest to what I believe.
But, I thought voters were supposed to vote for their nominee? Are you now admitting the Democrat party is knee deep in rigging elections and suppressing votes?

Democrats don't select their candidates. Their candidates are chosen by the WEF who then fix to win the election with their vote harvesting.

RFK Jr is one of the last moderate Democrats. That party has moved too far left to support his candidacy.
Very persuacive, coming from a MAGA cult member. If you like him so much, then put him on your ticket.

Yep....like men can get pregnant, cattle must be slaughtered to save the planet, and that shooting up kids with untested vaccines is an extremely safe practice.
What does that have to do with that Kennedy nut? Try to stay on subject BooBoo.

No they didn't. They canceled the primary (vote of the people) and hand picked the nominee (FPOTUS#45) from Virginia via a convention.

I know, I live in Virginia.

WW
I stand corrected. Thank you.

I wonder if the OP still thinks this is an evil custom now that it has been proven that even the Repubs under der orange fuhrer did it?

I stand corrected. Thank you.

I wonder if the OP still thinks this is an evil custom now that it has been proven that even the Repubs under der orange fuhrer did it?

That's what I'm not getting.

P01135809 does it, not a peep and it was supported since the incumbent President should automatically get the nomination. The DEM does it and OUTRAGE!.

Be consistent people.

WW

Only Republicans support RFK jr
If true, what does that say about D voters? He is a traditional Democrat as was common in that party several decades back. Much like his uncle and father, who were beloved by the vast majority of D voters, back then.

What’s happened is the D Party has moved to the right. It no longer supports the working class, unions, strong middle class, anti-war, etc. It now supports non-stop war, Wall Street, income inequality, etc.

It’s become R Party Lite and you slavish support this.

If true, what does that say about D voters? He is a traditional Democrat as was common in that party several decades back. Much like his uncle and father, who were beloved by the vast majority of D voters, back then.

What’s happened is the D Party has moved to the right. It no longer supports the working class, unions, strong middle class, anti-war, etc. It now supports non-stop war, Wall Street, income inequality, etc.

It’s become R Party Lite and you slavish support this.
Maybe to Republicans he is a traditional Democrat

Reality is he has never held political office and even his own family finds his views to be offensive

What does that have to do with that Kennedy nut? Try to stay on subject BooBoo.
He's only a nut because he dared to say anything about the corrupt Biden administration.
Frankly, I think anyone who's crazy enough to support this constant demagoguery is a little bit insane themselves.
No matter how extreme the left gets, the usual suspects always fall in line and start parroting about how great it is they're quickly skyjacking our rights and how wonderful it is to be in a police-state.

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer!​

Maybe to Republicans he is a traditional Democrat

Reality is he has never held political office and even his own family finds his views to be offensive
Doesn't make it right to commit election fraud to keep him from winning.

No. Trump consumed the RNC. They belong to him.
That's weird.
Most of us are under the impression that the RNC, which is being run by Mitt Romney's daughter, is in direct opposition to Trump.

More nutjob election fraud crap

No wonder your party loves him
The report says that Bye-dumb has rigged the election process.
You showed your support because you claim RFK jr is a nutjob and he deserves to be screwed over.
You are nothing if not totally hypocritical.
Frankly I think you are just mindlessly repeating the talking-points someone supplied to you without even understanding your positions.

Forum List

Back