Rhode Island dems submit bill to double state income tax for parents of unvaccinated

You need to learn to read better
Learn to read before you instruct others to do what you cannot.

Here is the line that supports my contention that the main difference is those unvaccinated may get it worse.

FTA "fully vaccinated people with a breakthrough infection are less likely to have serious illness with COVID-19 than those who are unvaccinated."

you all just love this picture, it gets posted like 50 times a week.

What exactly is the point of it?

Are you serious?

After years of your whining and screeching about Trump and Russia, you just blow off your alleged "press secretary" wearing Putin's "Make the USSR Great Again" hat while fondling his goons?

Your capacity for self-delusion is impressive.

Rhode Island dems submit bill to double state income tax for parents of unvaccinated​

Excellent to see.

After years of your whining and screeching about Trump and Russia

I have been on this forum since 2017. Find a single post from me doing that. just one.

"press secretary" wearing Putin's "Make the USSR Great Again" hat while fondling his goons?

She did an exchange of gifts with the Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson, who was her counterpart at the time. This sort of thing is pretty common.

I'm high and even I do not understand what da fuck you just said bro
Yes that was apparent via your original nonsense attempt at comparison ,
Smokers do something to themselves that causes their additional expense and so do DWI and mostly do it daily
On the other hand not taking a shot is a legal and moral decision to Not do something.
So, apples to tree bark to salt water is what your “comparisons” amount to .

If this manages to go through expect a few years later to see people who aren't vaccinated unable to be insured for have to pay much higher costs for health insurance.

This is one of those things that if it goes unchecked will be a gateway to larger problems down the road.

Forum List

Back