Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

All the militias in Bengazi had nothing to do but pick up their RPGs and go down to the mission. So how do you hater dupes know the motives of the attackers, when no one has talked to them...ther's plenty of evidence it wasn't well planned. For example, if they had installed an exhaust fan the ambassador would have been fine. Arrrgh. Love the way Pubs are all for the ambassador, ONLY after he's dead.

Funny how no one has heard of the most popular fundie talk show how host in Cairo and the ME, and his calls for protests against that video, which were answered by many protests/attacks on US embassies etc EARLIER THE SAME DAY, eh, hater dupes...

Once again, everything you know is BS.

Yep, I do know that. That's why I mock him every time he uses the Fox/Rush/dup crap. He can't think of his own points, so he just accuses everyone of being what he is, a mindless drone who repeats everything he's told to think.

I watch Fox, listen to Rush, as well as all other news outlets, and happen to know Fox and RUSH ETC ARE TOTALLY fos. Do you have any actual evidence of what you say. Give me a Dem lie that's not a promise or prediction ruined by mindless Pubs or greedy insurers, twits.

So what has the PPM told you about the Rush Limbaugh of Cairo's call for protests OVER THE VIDEO LOL...MEANWHILE, PUBS SAY OBAMA HAD CONTROL FOR 2 YEARS, ACORN STOLE THE ELECTION, WE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT SADDAM'S mushroom clouds-ALL they know is bs... SEE SIG PP3.

Keep up the stupid insults and bs- we're all impressed lol...

First of all, you're too stupid to recognize when you're just being mocked.

Second of all, people who agree with you analytically weigh the evidence and come to independent conclusions based on reason and truth, and people who disagree with you are told to think by Fox and Rush.

Third of all, read the first point again...

LOL, you're an idiot. And if you were not an idiot, you could form arguments that don't just state that anyone who disagrees with you was told to do so, you could use things like reason and evidence and factual data, thinks that are alien to you.

Do you have any actual evidence of what you say. Give me a Dem lie that's not a promise or prediction ruined by mindless Pubs or greedy insurers, twits.

The tubes were "only really suited for nuclear weapons programs," Condoleezza Rice, the president's national security adviser, explained on CNN on Sept. 8, 2002. "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

But almost a year before, Ms. Rice's staff had been told that the government's foremost nuclear experts seriously doubted that the tubes were for nuclear weapons, according to four officials at the Central Intelligence Agency and two senior administration officials, all of whom spoke on condition of anonymity. The experts, at the Energy Department, believed the tubes were likely intended for small artillery rockets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/03/international/middleeast/03tube.html

So of all the Statements made by Condie, your first, go to argument is that the most damning evidence against her were people "all of whom spoke on condition of anonymity?" That's about the strongest statement you have no argument you could possibly make.

We actually know Hussein had a WMD program because he used WMDs on Iran and repeatedly on his own people. Stockpiles are irrelevant, you don't needs stockpiles to make and use them. W and the Democrats were sincere in that he had the capability and was a threat to use them.

W saw himself as Reaganesque, above the fray, and did not respond to his critics, including Democrats when they started the lie that they were lied to. He did not look Reaganesque, he looked clueless and uninformed and the lie held and is repeated endlessly by the liberal minions.

I was against the war because Iraq was not threatening the United States and policing the Middle East is not our job to police. The nice thing for me is that I don't have to be a liar and a hypocrite now like you do to justify what I did at the time.

In 2004 whistle blowers were afraid of Bushes people. They knew their talking point about the Aluminum tubes was a lie.

Of course that was when we (Raygun and Bush) supported Iraq and gave them favorite nation trading status. Raygun was informed of Iraq use of chemicals. He blocked sanctions against Iraq. One of the claim the Bush administration made was that Saddam was Stockpiling large amounts of chemical and biological weapons. Of course the WMD program all ended after he was kicked out of Kuwait.

Raygunesque? Is that synonymous with out of touch corporate talking head?

I opposed Raygun's involvement in 82.

Just a bunch of deflection. Reagan wanted neither Iraq nor Iran to defeat the other, he maintained a standoff. And none of that has anything to do with W.

The Democrats were the lairs, but not until they said they had been lied to. That was the big lie over Iraq.

No, you deflected to avoid the subject at hand, b/c you don't want to admit your team lied to you and you don't give a fuck that you were lied to, b/c it's your team lying.

party before the families of the slain

Pointing out more GOP Hypocrisy while they were trying to stand on the fallen heroes in Benghazi.

Give me a link to the quote where Susan Rice lied then.

Susan Rice: "our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous — not a premeditated — response to what had transpired in Cairo. In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated.

We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to — or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo. And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons, weapons that as you know in — in the wake of the revolution in Libya are — are quite common and accessible. And it then evolved from there."

And the military people at the time who had no intelligence, just experience, were saying it was clearly a coordinated attack.

Thanks but that is not a link to the quotes. Did she not make the standard disclaimer about the investigation that was on-going? We believe a protest like the one in Cairo happened here too and extremist came with heavy weapons and launched attacked on our building. So they got the part about the protest wrong. We were still attacked. The whole world knew it. Hard to cover that up.

But the Fauxrage continues. IMO because Mitten needs a smoke screen for his actions that day/night. What a scumbag!

actually you're right

libs not caring that they lied to the country isn't news. guess it's ok they ruined that video directors life with their lies, but it was just him, just one man.

But rice didn't lie....but continue the talking point

So you think everyday muslims went and saw a movie and decided to go kill people b/c of it.

bigot

Anything is possible with them. They riot over drawings..

Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets | Fox News

Wow, the lies from these leftist assholes never fucking ends. And they don't even care.

they made up the story about the movie, only a complete buffoon buys that.

Rice said “No,” when Gregory asked whether she had any regrets about her statements.

Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet.

At least that ***** got a great job and the spouse of those murdered have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with.

What did she say that was so bad? “What I said to you that morning, and what I did every day since, was to share the best information that we had at the time,” Rice told NBC's “Meet the Press” moderator David Gregory on Sunday. “The information I provided … was what we had at the moment.”.

What she shared didn't lead to any loss of life, she shared what her higher ups told her to, what is there for her to be sorry about?

I watch Fox, listen to Rush, as well as all other news outlets, and happen to know Fox and RUSH ETC ARE TOTALLY fos. Do you have any actual evidence of what you say. Give me a Dem lie that's not a promise or prediction ruined by mindless Pubs or greedy insurers, twits.

So what has the PPM told you about the Rush Limbaugh of Cairo's call for protests OVER THE VIDEO LOL...MEANWHILE, PUBS SAY OBAMA HAD CONTROL FOR 2 YEARS, ACORN STOLE THE ELECTION, WE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT SADDAM'S mushroom clouds-ALL they know is bs... SEE SIG PP3.

Keep up the stupid insults and bs- we're all impressed lol...

Second of all, people who agree with you analytically weigh the evidence and come to independent conclusions based on reason and truth, and people who disagree with you are told to think by Fox and Rush.

LOL, you're an idiot. And if you were not an idiot, you could form arguments that don't just state that anyone who disagrees with you was told to do so, you could use things like reason and evidence and factual data, thinks that are alien to you.

Do you have any actual evidence of what you say. Give me a Dem lie that's not a promise or prediction ruined by mindless Pubs or greedy insurers, twits.

You keep repeating what I'm mocking you for and expecting me to take your question seriously.

What about, "if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance" or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," or "I took the initiative in creating the Internet." Gary Hart saying he's not a womanizer and the press should follow him is a classic, as is John Kerry saying he threw ribbons he still had over the white house fence and he'd run the Boston marathon.

Pointing out more GOP Hypocrisy while they were trying to stand on the fallen heroes in Benghazi.

Susan Rice: "our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous — not a premeditated — response to what had transpired in Cairo. In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated.

We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to — or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo. And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons, weapons that as you know in — in the wake of the revolution in Libya are — are quite common and accessible. And it then evolved from there."

And the military people at the time who had no intelligence, just experience, were saying it was clearly a coordinated attack.

Thanks but that is not a link to the quotes. Did she not make the standard disclaimer about the investigation that was on-going? We believe a protest like the one in Cairo happened here too and extremist came with heavy weapons and launched attacked on our building. So they got the part about the protest wrong. We were still attacked. The whole world knew it. Hard to cover that up.

But the Fauxrage continues. IMO because Mitten needs a smoke screen for his actions that day/night. What a scumbag!

"Mitten" (you are better than having to name call) was nothing more than a candidate for office. He spoke out and screwed up. And it may have cost him the election. Bad for him....

But.....

Obama was the President of the United States. He was told the truth and he opted to mis lead the American People for political expediency.

And you call "Mittens" a scumbag?

And you still call it faux outrage yet to this day you still don't know why Obama had the intel within 15 minutes of the attack and was well aware that it was a terrorist attack, yet 15 days later they were still attaching the video to it.

Thanks but that is not a link to the quotes.

Seriously, if you question the quote you can't verify it? Here's what you do. Create a new tab and type in the first few words of the quote. Wow, you people are lazy.

Did she not make the standard disclaimer about the investigation that was on-going?

Yes, then she said a flat out lie. Your point is?

SO WHY DID 80 PER CENT OF THE COUNTRY BELIEVE SADDAM HAD NUKES AND WAS INVOLVED IN 9/11. PUBS ARE GREAT AT INNUENDO AND GETTING PEOPLE TO BELIEVE SOMETHING INCORRECT, WITH DENIABILITY.

Jeebus hater dupes will believe anything, and really don't care whether it's true- they're so proud of being on the ugly American WHITE greedy rich people's party lol...

So of all the Statements made by Condie, your first, go to argument is that the most damning evidence against her were people "all of whom spoke on condition of anonymity?" That's about the strongest statement you have no argument you could possibly make.

We actually know Hussein had a WMD program because he used WMDs on Iran and repeatedly on his own people. Stockpiles are irrelevant, you don't needs stockpiles to make and use them. W and the Democrats were sincere in that he had the capability and was a threat to use them.

W saw himself as Reaganesque, above the fray, and did not respond to his critics, including Democrats when they started the lie that they were lied to. He did not look Reaganesque, he looked clueless and uninformed and the lie held and is repeated endlessly by the liberal minions.

I was against the war because Iraq was not threatening the United States and policing the Middle East is not our job to police. The nice thing for me is that I don't have to be a liar and a hypocrite now like you do to justify what I did at the time.

In 2004 whistle blowers were afraid of Bushes people. They knew their talking point about the Aluminum tubes was a lie.

Of course that was when we (Raygun and Bush) supported Iraq and gave them favorite nation trading status. Raygun was informed of Iraq use of chemicals. He blocked sanctions against Iraq. One of the claim the Bush administration made was that Saddam was Stockpiling large amounts of chemical and biological weapons. Of course the WMD program all ended after he was kicked out of Kuwait.

Just a bunch of deflection. Reagan wanted neither Iraq nor Iran to defeat the other, he maintained a standoff. And none of that has anything to do with W.

The Democrats were the lairs, but not until they said they had been lied to. That was the big lie over Iraq.

You're the one who brought up Saddam's use of chemical weapon as proof he still had them. When he got them, who he go them from, and when they were destroy is completely relevant.

The majority of Democrats in Congress voted against the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Relevant information was withheld from Congress.

You keep repeating what I'm mocking you for and expecting me to take your question seriously.

What about, "if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance" or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," or "I took the initiative in creating the Internet." Gary Hart saying he's not a womanizer and the press should follow him is a classic, as is John Kerry saying he threw ribbons he still had over the white house fence and he'd run the Boston marathon.

How about Wiener who not only denied his actions....BUT BLAMED IT ON POLITICAL OPPONENTS HACKING HIS ACCOUNT WHICH IS HIM CLAIMING THAT HIS POLITICAL OPPONENTS COMMITED FELONIES......

And lets not forget Hillary who was dodging bullets that were being fired miles away...

Lets not forget our Native American candidate who was....well....not native American.

Or what about Pelosi who said that the CIA lied to her about waterboarding but when she was asked for proof she pretty much said "never mind"

Seriously, if you question the quote you can't verify it? Here's what you do. Create a new tab and type in the first few words of the quote. Wow, you people are lazy.

Did she not make the standard disclaimer about the investigation that was on-going?

Can't post a link to the quotes you provided? Fine.

What was one of the main themes Bush ran on in 2004? "don't change horses in midstream"? Bush's claim that with an ongoing war he should be reelected. Would it not make more sense for Obama to claim it was a terrorist attack and there was more to be done than to say otherwise? If it worked for Bush it must be good. The concept that Obama was trying to make this into some sort of political play is ludicrous.

Oh wait I think the slogan was actually, "Don't Change Horsemen mid-apocalypse." ;)

Ah, Random? If you'll recall...Obama was running for reelection on a theme that he had killed Osama bin Laden and had Al Queda on the run. The reason the Obama White House lied about what happened in Benghazi is that it showed quite clearly that Al Queda was NOT on the run and was in fact growing bolder.

So you think right at this point Obama is going to go all out and make up some "ridiculously false" explanation of a terrorist attack in Benghazi.

Photo2.jpg

Since that is EXACTLY what the Obama White House DID...YES!!! Obama, Clinton, Rice & Carney all looked into the cameras and lied to the American people.

Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets | Fox News

Wow, the lies from these leftist assholes never fucking ends. And they don't even care.

they made up the story about the movie, only a complete buffoon buys that.

Rice said “No,” when Gregory asked whether she had any regrets about her statements.

Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet.

At least that ***** got a great job and the spouse of those murdered have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with.

What did she say that was so bad? “What I said to you that morning, and what I did every day since, was to share the best information that we had at the time,” Rice told NBC's “Meet the Press” moderator David Gregory on Sunday. “The information I provided … was what we had at the moment.”.

What she shared didn't lead to any loss of life, she shared what her higher ups told her to, what is there for her to be sorry about?

Her statement that what she did was share the best information that we had at the time is what she has to be sorry about. That was NOT the best information that the Obama White House had at the time. The best information was that this WAS a terror attack and had ZERO to do with some obscure video. Rice misled the American people. The only question is whether she did so knowingly or was naive enough to believe what she was being told by Obama and Clinton. Either way she has a great deal to be "sorry" for because she's either incompetent or she's a liar...pick your poison.

Last edited:

Obama didn't realize how many hater dupes would love shitty insurance that is just a ticket to losing everything, or that insurers would cancel rather than upgrading. STILL NOT A FACTUAL LIE- it' a PREDICTION or promise that insurers broke- ACA didn't cancel a single policy, justadded guarantees, dingbat. Take your better, cheaper insurance and stfu lol.

ANY FACTUAL LIE...Like the billions of Pub ones...and not to do with adultery lol- you know, POLITICS...ay caramba, gossip dupe....

Last edited:

Can't post a link to the quotes you provided? Fine.

What news do you watch that you need a link to prove it happened?
I mean, she said it nearly word for word and 5 different shows that day.....

Our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous – not a premeditated – response to what had transpired in Cairo,” Rice told me this morning on “This Week.”

“In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated,” Rice said, referring to protests in Egypt Tuesday over a film that depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud. Protesters in Cairo breached the walls of the U.S. Embassy, tearing apart an American flag.

“We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to – or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo,” Rice said. “And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there.”

I highlighted the two most telling words that she used in all 5 interviews.....

Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated - ABC News

Obama didn't realize how many hater dupes would love shitty insurance that is just a ticket to losing everything, or that insurers would cancel rather than upgrading. STILL NOT A FACTUAL LIE, dingbat. Take your better, cheaper insurance and stfu lol.

ANY FACTUAL LIE...Like the billions of Pub ones...and not to do with adultery lol...ay caramba, gossip dupe....

you are a pathetic regurgitator of spin.

blame the lie on the American People who prefer something that is not in line with what Obama says they want.

How pathetic can you be. I mean, even my mom, a staunch liberal and Obama supporter was highly insulted by that excuse of his.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're the one who brought up Saddam's use of chemical weapon as proof he still had them
Nowhere did I say he had chemical weapons, I said he had a chemical weapons program and that having actual weapons was irrelevant. If you have the capability to produce them, they are not hard to produce when you want them.

The majority of Democrats in Congress voted against the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Relevant information was withheld from Congress.

Again, true but irrelevant. The Democrats who voted against it did not do so because they said W lied. In fact, they were on record all over the place saying Saddam had them, they just didn't want to invade anyway. Some, like Durban, went to Iraq and stood with him.

Democrats were in the White House 8 of 9 years before the buildup to the invasion began and were all over the senate intelligence committee. Here's a clue, Virginia, when they said they were lied to, they LIED...

These are just more of the games you play to justify the lies of your party.

How about Wiener who not only denied his actions....BUT BLAMED IT ON POLITICAL OPPONENTS HACKING HIS ACCOUNT WHICH IS HIM CLAIMING THAT HIS POLITICAL OPPONENTS COMMITED FELONIES......

And lets not forget Hillary who was dodging bullets that were being fired miles away...

Lets not forget our Native American candidate who was....well....not native American.

Or what about Pelosi who said that the CIA lied to her about waterboarding but when she was asked for proof she pretty much said "never mind"

Biden said his helicopter was brought down by Taliban gunfire, it was brought down by snowflakes... Obama said he would close Guantanamo. Obama also lied about Fast and Furious. He said he didn't know about the program, then blocked an investigation using Executive Privilege, which he can only do if he knew about Fast and Furious... Kerry testified to congress he had committed more war crimes than they had in the movie platoon.

Forum List

Back