Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

so then there is no news here. Good to know, but you keep on squeezing those butt cheeks hoping something magical will come out

actually you're right

libs not caring that they lied to the country isn't news. guess it's ok they ruined that video directors life with their lies, but it was just him, just one man.

But rice didn't lie....but continue the talking point

So you think everyday muslims went and saw a movie and decided to go kill people b/c of it.

bigot

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq | Mother Jones

The other Rice floated the Aluminum Tube as evidence of a nuclear program in her talking point on many Sunday shows knowing full well they were not. That Rice was not demonized for lying but promoted to SoS. Republicans are such hypocrites.

That Powell guy, you calling him a freakin' liar?

Must deflect from Rice to Powell!!!!!!

When he claimed that Iraq had not been able to rebuilt it's WMD program way back in 2001? Or when he claimed that Saddam hadn't even been able to rebuild his conventional army because the Sanctions were working so well? Or when he pushed the Administrations pro war talking points(lies) at the UN?

you deflected to the Iraq war.

goddamn, how fucking dumb are liberals?

Which is why Conservatives fly the Stars and Bars. Which is why Conservatives yammer on about "States Rights".

Oh lookie here..

Conservative Hero Ron Paul is defending the South.

Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube

Come back when you know what you are talking about.

I don't know one conservative that flies the Confederate battle flag. I see people from time to time flying the flag but I certainly don't know if they are liberals or conservatives. Certainly you have the mental abilities to decern such stuff but me, not so much.

What we do know is that the democrat party put the black man in chains. The democrat party started a war to keep them in chains. The democrat party spawned the KKK. The Democrat party has NEVER apologized for their actions, NEVER. That means to me they are not really all that sympathetic and they are the party of liberals.

EDIT: I listened to the video, no where I heard did Paul say the south was right. That said I am no supporter of Paul and what he said in this video is pure BS. The south started the war the north did not. He is historically incorrect thus what else he says is meaningless.

BTW I wish you psychics would stop telling us who are our heroes and what we believe. Most often, always, you are very wrong.

You know what delusional means?

Who's your hero? Reagan?

Reagan was talking about "State's Rights" as well.

And the whole "government is bad" meme was started by Confederates (conservatives) and continues today.

:cuckoo:

this is sad

deflections to RR and all the way back to the Civil War.

fucks sack people

No lie, hater dupes, just more evidence that after 25 years of fox and rush, you have no idea what a lie is anymore...

Yep. If people just watched MS-NBC and repeated everything they say then they would know the truth, like you do...

dont you know Kaz?.....Franco says to those who dont think like he does.....everything you have been told is bullshit.....but everything Frankie has been told is the truth....this guy wont even question the Democrats.....Frankie says unlike the Republicans,the Democrats have your back.....yea until you walk away then they forget who you are.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That Powell guy, you calling him a freakin' liar?

When he claimed that Iraq had not been able to rebuilt it's WMD program way back in 2001? Or when he claimed that Saddam hadn't even been able to rebuild his conventional army because the Sanctions were working so well? Or when he pushed the Administrations pro war talking points(lies) at the UN?

No I pointed out the more consequential untruthful talking points delivered to the public by another Rice in a similar job, and as it turns out many more people were killed, yet she did get the promotion that Susan Rice was viciously denied.

Hypocrite is another name for todays Republicans.

No lie, hater dupes, just more evidence that after 25 years of fox and rush, you have no idea what a lie is anymore...

Yep. If people just watched MS-NBC and repeated everything they say then they would know the truth, like you do...

dont you know Kaz?.....Franco says to those who dont think like he does.....everything you have been told is bullshit.....but everything Frankie has been told is the truth....this guy wont even question the Democrats.....Frankie says unlike the Republicans,the Democrats have your back.....yea until you walk away then they forget who you are.....

Yep, I do know that. That's why I mock him every time he uses the Fox/Rush/dup crap. He can't think of his own points, so he just accuses everyone of being what he is, a mindless drone who repeats everything he's told to think.

No I pointed out the more consequential untruthful talking points delivered to the public by another Rice in a similar job, and as it turns out many more people were killed, yet she did get the promotion that Susan Rice was viciously denied.

Can you be more specific what lies you're accusing Condie of making?

The big lie in Iraq was the Democrats saying they were lied to. They were aware of all intelligence and said the same things W did. They are either all liars or none of them are. I say all of them are. But your view that Democrats who knew and said the same things as Republicans are not liars while Republicans are is just Democratic party brainwashing.

Last edited:

No, you deflected to avoid the subject at hand, b/c you don't want to admit your team lied to you and you don't give a fuck that you were lied to, b/c it's your team lying.

party before the families of the slain

The big lie in Iraq was the Democrats saying they were lied to. They were aware of all intelligence and said the same things W did. They are either all liars or none of them are. I say all of them are. But your view that Democrats who knew and said the same things as Republicans are not liars while Republicans are is just Democratic party brainwashing.

The tubes were "only really suited for nuclear weapons programs," Condoleezza Rice, the president's national security adviser, explained on CNN on Sept. 8, 2002. "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

But almost a year before, Ms. Rice's staff had been told that the government's foremost nuclear experts seriously doubted that the tubes were for nuclear weapons, according to four officials at the Central Intelligence Agency and two senior administration officials, all of whom spoke on condition of anonymity. The experts, at the Energy Department, believed the tubes were likely intended for small artillery rockets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/03/international/middleeast/03tube.html

No, you deflected to avoid the subject at hand, b/c you don't want to admit your team lied to you and you don't give a fuck that you were lied to, b/c it's your team lying.

Pointing out more GOP Hypocrisy while they were trying to stand on the fallen heroes in Benghazi.

Give me a link to the quote where Susan Rice lied then.

The tubes were "only really suited for nuclear weapons programs," Condoleezza Rice, the president's national security adviser, explained on CNN on Sept. 8, 2002. "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

But almost a year before, Ms. Rice's staff had been told that the government's foremost nuclear experts seriously doubted that the tubes were for nuclear weapons, according to four officials at the Central Intelligence Agency and two senior administration officials, all of whom spoke on condition of anonymity. The experts, at the Energy Department, believed the tubes were likely intended for small artillery rockets.

So of all the Statements made by Condie, your first, go to argument is that the most damning evidence against her were people "all of whom spoke on condition of anonymity?" That's about the strongest statement you have no argument you could possibly make.

We actually know Hussein had a WMD program because he used WMDs on Iran and repeatedly on his own people. Stockpiles are irrelevant, you don't needs stockpiles to make and use them. W and the Democrats were sincere in that he had the capability and was a threat to use them.

W saw himself as Reaganesque, above the fray, and did not respond to his critics, including Democrats when they started the lie that they were lied to. He did not look Reaganesque, he looked clueless and uninformed and the lie held and is repeated endlessly by the liberal minions.

I was against the war because Iraq was not threatening the United States and policing the Middle East is not our job to police. The nice thing for me is that I don't have to be a liar and a hypocrite now like you do to justify what I did at the time.

As compared to NBC,CBS, & ABC who only give the information that they want you to know, rather the full complete information?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

As compared to NBC,CBS, & ABC who only give the information that they want you to know, rather the full complete information?

Yes, and while Fox is conservative, they have liberals on all the time. Conservatives are rare in the left wing media.

Yep, I do know that. That's why I mock him every time he uses the Fox/Rush/dup crap. He can't think of his own points, so he just accuses everyone of being what he is, a mindless drone who repeats everything he's told to think.

I watch Fox, listen to Rush, as well as all other news outlets, and happen to know Fox and RUSH ETC ARE TOTALLY fos. Do you have any actual evidence of what you say. Give me a Dem lie that's not a promise or prediction ruined by mindless Pubs or greedy insurers, twits.

So what has the PPM told you about the Rush Limbaugh of Cairo's call for protests OVER THE VIDEO LOL...MEANWHILE, PUBS SAY OBAMA HAD CONTROL FOR 2 YEARS, ACORN STOLE THE ELECTION, WE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT SADDAM'S mushroom clouds-ALL they know is bs... SEE SIG PP3.

Keep up the stupid insults and bs- we're all impressed lol...

Pointing out more GOP Hypocrisy while they were trying to stand on the fallen heroes in Benghazi.

Give me a link to the quote where Susan Rice lied then.

Susan Rice: "our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous — not a premeditated — response to what had transpired in Cairo. In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated.

We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to — or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo. And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons, weapons that as you know in — in the wake of the revolution in Libya are — are quite common and accessible. And it then evolved from there."

And the military people at the time who had no intelligence, just experience, were saying it was clearly a coordinated attack.

Last edited:
ABC, CBS, NBC are totally focused on controversy and ratings, give Dem and Pub views as if they're both true. Journalism is close to dead. ALL THE BS TALKING POINTS FROM PUBS AND RUSH ETC ETC ETC ARE ONLY SQUASHED ON Media Matters and tiny websites...No wonder we're rated 46 for Media freedom.

I watch Fox, listen to Rush, as well as all other news outlets, and happen to know Fox and RUSH ETC ARE TOTALLY fos. Do you have any actual evidence of what you say. Give me a Dem lie that's not a promise or prediction ruined by mindless Pubs or greedy insurers, twits.

So what has the PPM told you about the Rush Limbaugh of Cairo's call for protests OVER THE VIDEO LOL...MEANWHILE, PUBS SAY OBAMA HAD CONTROL FOR 2 YEARS, ACORN STOLE THE ELECTION, WE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT SADDAM'S mushroom clouds-ALL they know is bs... SEE SIG PP3.

Keep up the stupid insults and bs- we're all impressed lol...

First of all, you're too stupid to recognize when you're just being mocked.

Second of all, people who agree with you analytically weigh the evidence and come to independent conclusions based on reason and truth, and people who disagree with you are told to think by Fox and Rush.

Third of all, read the first point again...

LOL, you're an idiot. And if you were not an idiot, you could form arguments that don't just state that anyone who disagrees with you was told to do so, you could use things like reason and evidence and factual data, thinks that are alien to you.

All the retired generals on TV immediately after it happened said they had no intelligence, but just from the timing and power used in the attack it was clearly an orchestrated, military attack and not an out of control mob. Yet liberals believe it took the generals with intelligence in the white house months to figure that out. Suurreee it did...

Republicans didn't pick the timing, and the criticism was completely legitimate, the white house clearly committed manslaughter.

On the other hand, you silently support the party that on the verge of elections released impactful news like W had a DUI and had smoked pot decades before the election when he had admitted long ago he had substance abuse issues during that time. Wow, that was relevant to the election. Then there was Slick Willy attacking Afghanistan and the Sudan while the Lewinski scandal was at it's height so Democrats could run around and attack Republicans for being political while our troops were engaged.

Your attacks are overtly insincere and hollow.

It appears to have worked on you. You certainly are dedicated. Manslaughter? Really?

They asked for help and were refused it. I'm not the one who conditioning "worked on." It's better than what they did in Fast and Furious though where they actually provided and funded the arms used to kill people. And that was better than Janet Reno who actually ordered the murder of people. So maybe Democrats are at least headed the right direction.

That's an outright lie.

If you were talking about "Wide Receiver" which was conducted under the Bush administration, you'd be correct.

Fast and Furious added no weapons whatsoever to the mix.

So of all the Statements made by Condie, your first, go to argument is that the most damning evidence against her were people "all of whom spoke on condition of anonymity?" That's about the strongest statement you have no argument you could possibly make.

We actually know Hussein had a WMD program because he used WMDs on Iran and repeatedly on his own people. Stockpiles are irrelevant, you don't needs stockpiles to make and use them. W and the Democrats were sincere in that he had the capability and was a threat to use them.

W saw himself as Reaganesque, above the fray, and did not respond to his critics, including Democrats when they started the lie that they were lied to. He did not look Reaganesque, he looked clueless and uninformed and the lie held and is repeated endlessly by the liberal minions.

I was against the war because Iraq was not threatening the United States and policing the Middle East is not our job to police. The nice thing for me is that I don't have to be a liar and a hypocrite now like you do to justify what I did at the time.

In 2004 whistle blowers were afraid of Bushes people. They knew their talking point about the Aluminum tubes was a lie.

Of course that was when we (Raygun and Bush) supported Iraq and gave them favorite nation trading status. Raygun was informed of Iraq use of chemicals. He blocked sanctions against Iraq. One of the claim the Bush administration made was that Saddam was Stockpiling large amounts of chemical and biological weapons. Of course the WMD program all ended after he was kicked out of Kuwait.

Raygunesque? Is that synonymous with out of touch corporate talking head?

I opposed Raygun's involvement in 82.

Conservatives are strange people. Our country ends up in Iraq chasing nonexistent WMDs when our Republican elected and appointed officials told us they knew Saddam had them and they knew where they were kept. And even though thousands of Americans and upwards of 100,000 Iraqis died for information that turned out to be completely untrue, conservatives will swear up and down that no lying was involved.

Yet, in a fluid situation in a foreign country awash with weapons at a time when a video was prompting protests and riots in other countries in the region, planned yet impromptu comments made by Rice as the situation was unfolding are somehow determined by conservatives to be the tip of the iceberg of lying and a massive governmental coverup when they're was no real reason to lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back