Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

Thanks but that is not a link to the quotes.

Seriously, if you question the quote you can't verify it? Here's what you do. Create a new tab and type in the first few words of the quote. Wow, you people are lazy.

Did she not make the standard disclaimer about the investigation that was on-going?

Yes, then she said a flat out lie. Your point is?

Can't post a link to the quotes you provided? Fine.

Of course I can. Since I gave you the full quote, I'm not going to because if you doubt the quote, you could verify it in 10 seconds.

Seriously, that sounds good to you? I want a LINK to a quote, not the full QUOTE!!!!!

LOL, you people are something.

Seriously, if you question the quote you can't verify it? Here's what you do. Create a new tab and type in the first few words of the quote. Wow, you people are lazy.

What news do you watch that you need a link to prove it happened?
I mean, she said it nearly word for word and 5 different shows that day.....

Our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous – not a premeditated – response to what had transpired in Cairo,” Rice told me this morning on “This Week.”

“In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated,” Rice said, referring to protests in Egypt Tuesday over a film that depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud. Protesters in Cairo breached the walls of the U.S. Embassy, tearing apart an American flag.

“We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to – or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo,” Rice said. “And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there.”

I highlighted the two most telling words that she used in all 5 interviews.....

Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated - ABC News

RICE: Well, Jake, first of all, it's important to know that there's an FBI investigation that has begun and will take some time to be completed. That will tell us with certainty what transpired.

But our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous -- not a premeditated -- response to what had transpired in Cairo. In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated.

We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to -- or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo. And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons, weapons that as you know in -- in the wake of the revolution in Libya are -- are quite common and accessible. And it then evolved from there.

We'll wait to see exactly what the investigation finally confirms, but that's the best information we have at present.

'This Week' Transcript: U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice - ABC News

Of course I can. Since I gave you the full quote, I'm not going to because if you doubt the quote, you could verify it in 10 seconds.

Seriously, that sounds good to you? I want a LINK to a quote, not the full QUOTE!!!!!

I posted the link for boo...

But I have to ask...

What news does Boo watch where he/she was not even aware of that quote?

I mean, Rice said it 5 times in one day.

How can Boo attempt to debate this topic without even knowing what Rice said?

Do you have any actual evidence of what you say. Give me a Dem lie that's not a promise or prediction ruined by mindless Pubs or greedy insurers, twits.

You keep repeating what I'm mocking you for and expecting me to take your question seriously.

What about, "if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance" or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," or "I took the initiative in creating the Internet." Gary Hart saying he's not a womanizer and the press should follow him is a classic, as is John Kerry saying he threw ribbons he still had over the white house fence and he'd run the Boston marathon.

Obama didn't realize how many hater dupes would love shitty insurance that is just a ticket to losing everything, or that insurers would cancel rather than upgrading. STILL NOT A FACTUAL LIE- it' a PREDICTION or promise that insurers broke- ACA didn't cancel a single policy, justadded guarantees, dingbat. Take your better, cheaper insurance and stfu lol.

ANY FACTUAL LIE...Like the billions of Pub ones...and not to do with adultery lol- you know, POLITICS...ay caramba, gossip dupe....

From the liberal dictionary.

Truth: Any statement, no matter how factually inaccurate, that supports a Democrat or a Democratic position.

Lie: Any statement, no matter how factually accurate, that contradicts a Democrat or a Democratic position.

All I have to do is convince you that a Democrat lied without violating the inherent truth of liberalism. I do enjoy debating leftists dups. Rock on, my MS-NBC man...

Our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous – not a premeditated – response to what had transpired in Cairo,” Rice told me this morning on “This Week.”

“In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated,” Rice said, referring to protests in Egypt Tuesday over a film that depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud. Protesters in Cairo breached the walls of the U.S. Embassy, tearing apart an American flag.

“We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to – or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo,” Rice said. “And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there.”

RICE: Well, Jake, first of all, it's important to know that there's an FBI investigation that has begun and will take some time to be completed. That will tell us with certainty what transpired.

But our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous -- not a premeditated -- response to what had transpired in Cairo. In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated.

We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to -- or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo. And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons, weapons that as you know in -- in the wake of the revolution in Libya are -- are quite common and accessible. And it then evolved from there.

We'll wait to see exactly what the investigation finally confirms, but that's the best information we have at present.

'This Week' Transcript: U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice - ABC News

Stop debating like a child Boo. You are better than that.

Now....

You don't start off with "it's important to know that there's an FBI investigation that has begun and will take some time to be completed. That will tell us with certainty what transpired."...

And then give a false theory (stated as "in fact") that was in direct contradiction with what the CIA told the President....

for if you do?

You gave that little line before hand to cover your ass if caught.

We STILL dpn't kmow it nothing to do with the video. NO ONE has talked to the attackers, hater dupes. BUT, all the other attacks earlier that day did, and onlookers said the attackers said it did. But carry on with the psychic happy horseshytte, brainwashed hater dupes.

Pelosi may have lied about the CIA. Congrats. That's ONE Dem lie, maybe... BUT WE'LL TRY SOME RESEARCH...

WHATSERNAME SAID HER FAMILY LORE SAID SHE HAD SOME INDIAN in her, and no one has disproved it, and she never used it to get ahead, hater dupes...

and by the way....

this line...

Proved to be an outright lie.

The best information they had at the moment she said that was that it was a premeditated attack by an extremist terrorist group with ties to al-quaeda.

A disclaimer protects her from evolving information, it does not protect her from stating lies. Your point has been answered several times now. She KNEW that it was a lie when she said it. Actually, even though the White House has said they didn't know what retired generals knew and said on TV until months after the retired generals said it on TV, it was actually known it was an attack in the White House immediately. She went on TV and disclaimed then lied. It was still a lie, Gomer.

Just a bunch of deflection. Reagan wanted neither Iraq nor Iran to defeat the other, he maintained a standoff. And none of that has anything to do with W.

The Democrats were the lairs, but not until they said they had been lied to. That was the big lie over Iraq.

You're the one who brought up Saddam's use of chemical weapon as proof he still had them
Nowhere did I say he had chemical weapons, I said he had a chemical weapons program and that having actual weapons was irrelevant. If you have the capability to produce them, they are not hard to produce when you want them.

The majority of Democrats in Congress voted against the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Relevant information was withheld from Congress.

Again, true but irrelevant. The Democrats who voted against it did not do so because they said W lied. In fact, they were on record all over the place saying Saddam had them, they just didn't want to invade anyway. Some, like Durban, went to Iraq and stood with him.

Democrats were in the White House 8 of 9 years before the buildup to the invasion began and were all over the senate intelligence committee. Here's a clue, Virginia, when they said they were lied to, they LIED...

These are just more of the games you play to justify the lies of your party.

Not only did you say he had them but also that he used them as justification for the invasion and occupation. At one point in time it was true. That was when he was receiving support from Raygun and Bush(41).

No new production facilities were ever found.

I posted the link for boo...

But I have to ask...

What news does Boo watch where he/she was not even aware of that quote?

I mean, Rice said it 5 times in one day.

How can Boo attempt to debate this topic without even knowing what Rice said?

He instructed me to provide a link so he didn't need to Google it even though he wasn't disputing my quote, so clearly it was my job to do as I was told.

Now....

You don't start off with "it's important to know that there's an FBI investigation that has begun and will take some time to be completed. That will tell us with certainty what transpired."...

And then give a false theory (stated as "in fact") that was in direct contradiction with what the CIA told the President....

for if you do?

Wait, what?

You're playing word games here.

Which is what the GOP was doing as well.

The overall statement qualifies that it was the best information they had at the moment.

It's telling you folks keep on like this.

Because Romney, in a despicable move, tried to make this into an issue.

And the GOP didn't get how disgusting that was..

You're the one who brought up Saddam's use of chemical weapon as proof he still had them
Nowhere did I say he had chemical weapons, I said he had a chemical weapons program and that having actual weapons was irrelevant. If you have the capability to produce them, they are not hard to produce when you want them.

The majority of Democrats in Congress voted against the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Relevant information was withheld from Congress.

Again, true but irrelevant. The Democrats who voted against it did not do so because they said W lied. In fact, they were on record all over the place saying Saddam had them, they just didn't want to invade anyway. Some, like Durban, went to Iraq and stood with him.

Democrats were in the White House 8 of 9 years before the buildup to the invasion began and were all over the senate intelligence committee. Here's a clue, Virginia, when they said they were lied to, they LIED...

These are just more of the games you play to justify the lies of your party.

Not only did you say he had them but also that he used them as justification for the invasion and occupation. At one point in time it was true. That was when he was receiving support from Raygun and Bush(41).

No new production facilities were ever found.

LOL, it's my job to provide a link for a quote which you could type in Google and verify, but you can make up things and not even provide a quote.

Here you go, my quote you keep referring to.

kaz said:
We actually know Hussein had a WMD program because he used WMDs on Iran and repeatedly on his own people. Stockpiles are irrelevant, you don't needs stockpiles to make and use them. W and the Democrats were sincere in that he had the capability and was a threat to use them.

1) So you have that in the entire Country of Iraq of which a small percent was actually searched they didn't find stockpiles.

2) I have that he used them on Iran and his own people repeatedly.

I see why you're so insistent they didn't exist. And this still is deflection over that both parties believed he had them and said that and yet you actually in your sheepdom believe one was truthful and the other was a liar, when they said the same thing.

Democrats love you, you always find a way to lap up their lies....

Last edited:

Now....

for if you do?

Wait, what?

You're playing word games here.

Which is what the GOP was doing as well.

The overall statement qualifies that it was the best information they had at the moment.

It's telling you folks keep on like this.

Because Romney, in a despicable move, tried to make this into an issue.

And the GOP didn't get how disgusting that was..

No Sallow...

It was NOT the best information they had at the moment.

Within 15 minutes of the Attack, Leon Panetta and the SoD informed the President that it was a premeditated attack by an Islamic extremist group with links to al-Qaeda.

Now....why gove out the lie then?

1) The morning following a terrorist attack killing Americans, the President flew to Las Vegas for a fundraiser. Not very presidential and would have received a hell of a lot of flack for it

2)The integrity of the mantra "al-quaeda is on the run" would have been compromised a month before the election.

Really isn't rocket science.

The administration lied to the American people for political expediency.

No question about it.

Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets | Fox News

Wow, the lies from these leftist assholes never fucking ends. And they don't even care.

they made up the story about the movie, only a complete buffoon buys that.

Rice said “No,” when Gregory asked whether she had any regrets about her statements.

Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet.

At least that ***** got a great job and the spouse of those murdered have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with.

Politicians and I consider Rice to be one never admit to lying no matter how clear it is they did they will dance all around admitting it but never will.

You keep repeating what I'm mocking you for and expecting me to take your question seriously.

What about, "if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance" or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," or "I took the initiative in creating the Internet." Gary Hart saying he's not a womanizer and the press should follow him is a classic, as is John Kerry saying he threw ribbons he still had over the white house fence and he'd run the Boston marathon.

Obama didn't realize how many hater dupes would love shitty insurance that is just a ticket to losing everything, or that insurers would cancel rather than upgrading. STILL NOT A FACTUAL LIE- it' a PREDICTION or promise that insurers broke- ACA didn't cancel a single policy, justadded guarantees, dingbat. Take your better, cheaper insurance and stfu lol.

ANY FACTUAL LIE...Like the billions of Pub ones...and not to do with adultery lol- you know, POLITICS...ay caramba, gossip dupe....

From the liberal dictionary.

Truth: Any statement, no matter how factually inaccurate, that supports a Democrat or a Democratic position.

Lie: Any statement, no matter how factually accurate, that contradicts a Democrat or a Democratic position.

All I have to do is convince you that a Democrat lied without violating the inherent truth of liberalism. I do enjoy debating leftists dups. Rock on, my MS-NBC man...

One Obama lie that's not a promise or prediction- blocked by someone-, idiot. Like ''Obama had 2 years of total control''- with 200 Pub filibusters lol- or ''Volts cost 278k each to build'', ''ACORN stole the election'' LOL, ''The NBPP stopped voters'' LOL- SEE SIG PP3...BASICALLY EVERY TIME THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTHS...

And I watch Fox more than MSNBC. YOU, Fox/Rushbot...

and by the way....

this line...

The best information they had at the moment she said that was that it was a premeditated attack by an extremist terrorist group with ties to al-quaeda.

Can't prove that without the entire pool of information they had. Do you have that?

Also do you think the group that carried out the attack was entitled to the every bit of information the Administration had? Because they were listening.

and by the way....

this line...

Can't prove that without the entire pool of information they had. Do you have that?

Also do you think the group that carried out the attack was entitled to the every bit of information the Administration had? Because they were listening.

The oft repeated excuse that the Administration lied to the American people to keep Al Queda in the dark about what happened in Benghazi has always been laughable since the terrorists were there and know EXACTLY what happened. The Obama White House lied for political reasons and you can see how it played out in the e-mails between the State Department and the CIA, with State doggedly demanding that the reports be changed so that Al Queda isn't mentioned.

Wow, that was clever of them, what a great point. We wouldn't want the bad guys to know that we knew that we recognized an organized, military attack was an attack when we saw it and that we actually mistook it as a spontaneous demonstration. I mean what a tactical advantage the white house gave us by doing that. It's just unfortunate they had to use a self serving strategy of denying blame in the process.

If Obama shot an old woman in the head, you'd believe his story why he did that too. Unbelievable. Oh, and it didn't work, they never caught them...

No I pointed out the more consequential untruthful talking points delivered to the public by another Rice in a similar job, and as it turns out many more people were killed, yet she did get the promotion that Susan Rice was viciously denied.

Hypocrite is another name for todays Republicans.

No, you deflected to avoid the subject at hand, b/c you don't want to admit your team lied to you and you don't give a fuck that you were lied to, b/c it's your team lying.

party before the families of the slain

Pointing out more GOP Hypocrisy while they were trying to stand on the fallen heroes in Benghazi.

Give me a link to the quote where Susan Rice lied then.

post #1.

oh wait, you're dumb enough to think it was about the movie, so the proof won't cause you to think, since as a liberal, you can't.

And I watch Fox more than MSNBC. YOU, Fox/Rushbot...

What's funny about people being mocked is how hard a time they have grasping why they are being mocked. I am mocking you because every argument you make is with the rationale that Fox/Rush told us to say it. And even while you refute that you only watch MS-NBC, you continually do what I am mocking you for. It's hilarious.

If you could make well formed arguments, you would rely on your arguments rather than informing everyone you disagree with they are a "Fox/Rushbot." I'm not even a conservative, I'm a libertarian, which is even funnier. Why exactly do you think conservatives are programming me to be a libertarian? If they could program me, wouldn't they do it to agree with them? Are they just doing it to screw with me?

Turn off the MS-NBC, it keeps making you dumber...

Forum List

Back