Rice: Dem racial attacks 'appalling'

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Let me guess the left wing response, Aunt Tom.

Rice Dem racial attacks appalling TheHill

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Thursday slammed Democrats who sought to use race against Republicans in the midterm elections, saying they were offensive and out of touch.

“The idea that you would play such a card and try fearmongering among minorities just because you disagree with Republicans, that they are somehow all racists, I find it appalling. I find it insulting,” she said on Fox News.

She ought to know.
AuntJemima.jpg

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Thursday slammed Democrats who sought to use race against Republicans in the midterm elections, saying they were offensive and out of touch.

“The idea that you would play such a card and try fearmongering among minorities just because you disagree with Republicans, that they are somehow all racists, I find it appalling. I find it insulting,” she said on Fox News.
We are also somehow at war with women, all minorities, veterans, the infirm, the mentally ill, veterans, firefighters, more veterans, the elderly... blah blah blah...

Eh? So says the war criminal.

Stupid bitch!

barak_obama_war_criminal_nobel_peace_prize.jpeg
I have already stated he was you fucking worthless douche bag piece of shit.

Upset are we? How come you can get away with calling a black republican woman a war criminal, but if we even insinuate that about any black democratic woman we are misogynistic and racist? Do you now know why you guys lost the Senate? It's over.

We are also somehow at war with women, all minorities, veterans, the infirm, the mentally ill, veterans, firefighters, more veterans, the elderly... blah blah blah...

You heard it on Wednesday, the only people voting were white, angry old people. No way democrats can even imagine they are losing their base. After Tuesday they don't have to imagine it any more.

So says the hypocrite. I'm sure you cheered along with the rest of us when the mighty hero Obama slew the evil Bin Laden. No.

She's a war criminal.

See this is why the left got their asses handed to them. The American people are smarter then the left wing wishes to believe. But the left just keeps on lying their way to obscurity. Thankfully the American people finally woke up to the reality.

Now if you wish you can prove us wrong by telling us what she did that was worse then Obama targeting and KILLING American citizens without due process, especially a very innocent 16 year old boy. Go ahead make my day.

Stupid bitch!

Upset are we? How come you can get away with calling a black republican woman a war criminal, but if we even insinuate that about any black democratic woman we are misogynistic and racist? Do you now know why you guys lost the Senate? It's over.

We on the right upset? I am rather giddy.

Stupid bitch!

I"m not a dem. There is a reason that I am not a Dem-jack ass.

So says the hypocrite. I'm sure you cheered along with the rest of us when the mighty hero Obama slew the evil Bin Laden. No.

She's a war criminal.

See this is why the left got their asses handed to them. The American people are smarter then the left wing wishes to believe. But the left just keeps on lying their way to obscurity. Thankfully the American people finally woke up to the reality.

Now if you wish you can prove us wrong by telling us what she did that was worse then Obama targeting and KILLING American citizens without due process, especially a very innocent 16 year old boy. Go ahead make my day.

No. It isn't why they got there asses handed to them. By the time you figure out why it will be too late.

Forum List

Back