Rice: Dem racial attacks 'appalling'

Why be intimidated, when you're an fat ugly, old scumbag, like you, who could intimidate you...all they have to do is look at you, and laugh!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm too fucking good for your ass. That's a fact. I wouldn't have you on your best day and my worst.

Now, your mother told you to get off of her computer.

You right again, so open you mouth and I'll shit in it again, this time, I won't kick your fat ass to flush it! ...Every day is you worst! A c**t like you needs a deaf, dumb and blind guy to get laid!

****? Is that what you thought would piss me off? Pack a lunch, little dickless mama's boy.

The best part of you dripped on the floor!... Ask your parents! :ahole-1:

So says the hypocrite. I'm sure you cheered along with the rest of us when the mighty hero Obama slew the evil Bin Laden. No.

She's a war criminal.

See this is why the left got their asses handed to them. The American people are smarter then the left wing wishes to believe. But the left just keeps on lying their way to obscurity. Thankfully the American people finally woke up to the reality.

Now if you wish you can prove us wrong by telling us what she did that was worse then Obama targeting and KILLING American citizens without due process, especially a very innocent 16 year old boy. Go ahead make my day.

No. It isn't why they got there asses handed to them. By the time you figure out why it will be too late.

And you just got through telling me how you weren't a Democrat...

I'm not.

Then why are you reacting so violently to accusations that you are?

I have already stated he was you fucking worthless douche bag piece of shit.

Upset are we? How come you can get away with calling a black republican woman a war criminal, but if we even insinuate that about any black democratic woman we are misogynistic and racist? Do you now know why you guys lost the Senate? It's over.

I"m not a dem. There is a reason that I am not a Dem-jack ass.

You may be correct, as you are a piece of human excrement, that LOVES anything and anybody that is a subversive, and anti-American! Perhaps you can catch a social disease from one of them quarter donors!

Go play in traffic, you repelling motherfucking whale fucker.

You must be very distraught right now.
I'm not. I always thought you were trash. Vigilante has the intellectual capacity of a gnat. I noticed it takes 3 of you to fuck with me.

She's a war criminal.

See this is why the left got their asses handed to them. The American people are smarter then the left wing wishes to believe. But the left just keeps on lying their way to obscurity. Thankfully the American people finally woke up to the reality.

Now if you wish you can prove us wrong by telling us what she did that was worse then Obama targeting and KILLING American citizens without due process, especially a very innocent 16 year old boy. Go ahead make my day.

No. It isn't why they got there asses handed to them. By the time you figure out why it will be too late.

I'm not.

I'm just letting the douche bag know he is a douche bag. You need reminding too.

Upset are we? How come you can get away with calling a black republican woman a war criminal, but if we even insinuate that about any black democratic woman we are misogynistic and racist? Do you now know why you guys lost the Senate? It's over.

You may be correct, as you are a piece of human excrement, that LOVES anything and anybody that is a subversive, and anti-American! Perhaps you can catch a social disease from one of them quarter donors!

I'm not. I always thought you were trash. Vigilante has the intellectual capacity of a gnat. I noticed it takes 3 of you to fuck with me.

None of us would fuck you, don't even BEG! C**ts like you are what brown bags are made for!... In your condition, a potato sack is called for!

None of us would fuck you, don't even BEG! C**ts like you are what brown bags are made for!... In your condition, a potato sack is called for!

I already told you, bitch. I'm too good for you.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... yes, we could always use you as a URINAL TARGET!

It took one of him to send you into hysterics. You are nothing special, Disir. You, right now, are extremely embittered. You are like a lost child crying out because you got called on your garbage.

I'm gonna channel my inner Christie here and tell you to sit down and shut the hell up.

I'm not.

I'm just letting the douche bag know he is a douche bag. You need reminding too.

Do you even know what a douchebag is?

It took one of him to send you into hysterics. You are nothing special, Disir. You, right now, are extremely embittered. You are like a lost child crying out because you got called on your garbage.

I'm gonna channel my inner Christie here and tell you to sit down and shut the hell up.
Whose hysterical?

Remember that time when all of your friends became productive members of society? No? That's because you have no friends.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... yes, we could always use you as a URINAL TARGET!

'm sorry whale fucker, I can't hear you over the sound of how scuzzy you are.

Whose hysterical?

Remember that time when all of your friends became productive members of society? No? That's because you have no friends.

And that has what to do with this thread?

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how bad at spelling you are.

bag-head%255B1%255D.png

No wonder you always post fucked up, you can't breath!

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how bad at spelling you are.
Grow a dick, you appalling motherfucking sheep fucker.

Whose hysterical?

Cool story, pal. Why don't you go tell it to someone who gives a fuck.

Whose hysterical?

Cool story, pal. Why don't you go tell it to someone who gives a fuck.

You're not worth the quarter! Whore!

Shazzam! If any thread deserves movin' to The Flame Zone, it's this one!

I think maybe the liberals are just too fucking strung out to converse congenially with the victors in the worst trouncing of Democrats in fifty years!

Add that to their being exposed as the racist, divisive, lying assholes they have long been, and you've got yourself a fuck-bucket full of screamin' monkeys...as exemplified by Disir.

Shazzam! If any thread deserves movin' to The Flame Zone, it's this one!

I think maybe the liberals are just too fucking strung out to converse congenially with the victors in the worst trouncing of Democrats in fifty years!

Add that to their being exposed as the racist, divisive, lying assholes they have long been, and you've got yourself a fuck-bucket full of screamin' monkeys...as exemplified by Disir.

Vigilante started the name calling and you.............oh, fuck you too. :finger3:

Forum List

Back