Rice: Dem racial attacks 'appalling'

Shazzam! If any thread deserves movin' to The Flame Zone, it's this one!

I think maybe the liberals are just too fucking strung out to converse congenially with the victors in the worst trouncing of Democrats in fifty years!

Add that to their being exposed as the racist, divisive, lying assholes they have long been, and you've got yourself a fuck-bucket full of screamin' monkeys...as exemplified by Disir.

Vigilante started the name calling and you.............oh, fuck you too. :finger3:

Yes, called you a stupid bitch, which you are, and posted that little OBUMA WAR CRIME POSTER that sent you into your demented rage when you stupidly called Condi a war criminal... Now 2 bit whore, let's keep this shit going, because your LOW 2 digit IQ is fun to play with, and I see you can be the entertainment for tonight.. just PLEASE, keep your clothes on!
078.gif

I think maybe the liberals are just too fucking strung out to converse congenially with the victors in the worst trouncing of Democrats in fifty years!

Add that to their being exposed as the racist, divisive, lying assholes they have long been, and you've got yourself a fuck-bucket full of screamin' monkeys...as exemplified by Disir.

Vigilante started the name calling and you.............oh, fuck you too. :finger3:
Would you care for a meretricious relationship? I have a boat!

Would you like for me to rip your head off and shit down your throat?

I guess that means a blow job is out of the question.....:suck:

Should have called her a 2 bit whore, she'll have to look meretricious up! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I guess that means a blow job is out of the question.....

Error 07: Undefined goddamn variable on line 1395.

You must be very distraught right now.
I'm not. I always thought you were trash. Vigilante has the intellectual capacity of a gnat. I noticed it takes 3 of you to fuck with me.

It took one of him to send you into hysterics. You are nothing special, Disir. You, right now, are extremely embittered. You are like a lost child crying out because you got called on your garbage.

I'm gonna channel my inner Christie here and tell you to sit down and shut the hell up.
Whose hysterical?

Remember that time when all of your friends became productive members of society? No? That's because you have no friends.

And that has what to do with this thread?

Cool story, pal. Why don't you go tell it to someone who gives a fuck.

Apparently you do. You've been raging in this thread for the past hour. Plenty of fucks have been given this day, mostly by you.

$100 says you don't have the C**T to do that, if you were a guy, it would be balls!

None of us would fuck you, don't even BEG! C**ts like you are what brown bags are made for!... In your condition, a potato sack is called for!

I already told you, bitch. I'm too good for you.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... yes, we could always use you as a URINAL TARGET!

'm sorry whale fucker, I can't hear you over the sound of how scuzzy you are.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how bad at spelling you are.
Grow a dick, you appalling motherfucking sheep fucker.

Hah! Listen to you. Telling me to grow a dick. How do you know what that's like, milady?

I'm not. I always thought you were trash. Vigilante has the intellectual capacity of a gnat. I noticed it takes 3 of you to fuck with me.

It took one of him to send you into hysterics. You are nothing special, Disir. You, right now, are extremely embittered. You are like a lost child crying out because you got called on your garbage.

I'm gonna channel my inner Christie here and tell you to sit down and shut the hell up.
Whose hysterical?

Remember that time when all of your friends became productive members of society? No? That's because you have no friends.

Apparently you do. You've been raging in this thread for the past hour. Plenty of fucks have been given this day, mostly by you.

Are you crying?

You started this shit.

I already told you, bitch. I'm too good for you.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... yes, we could always use you as a URINAL TARGET!

Hah! Listen to you. Telling me to grow a dick. How do you know what that's like, milady?

Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.

Whose hysterical?

Are you crying?

You started this shit.

Really? You were well ingrained in your pissing contest with Vigil before I came along, I just came in and exploited an easy target. You are weak and angry.

You ain't gangsta either.

Whose hysterical?

Are you crying?

You started this shit.

Really? You were well ingrained in your pissing contest with Vigil before I came along, I just came in and exploited an easy target. You are weak and angry.

That you, fucktwit?
Rice Dem racial attacks appalling US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It is. Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.

You're another worthless lowlife.

Whose hysterical?

Are you crying?

You started this shit.

No, actually I'm laughing. At you.

You're another worthless lowlife.

Speak for yourself.

Whose hysterical?

Are you crying?

You started this shit.

No, actually I'm laughing. At you.

I expect no less from a tweaker.

Are you crying?

You started this shit.

That you, fucktwit?

It is. Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.

No, that was actually you.

You have this obsession with the word, 'shit.' Pull your pants up you halfwit.

Forum List

Back