Rice: Dem racial attacks 'appalling'

And that has what to do with this thread?

Cool story, pal. Why don't you go tell it to someone who gives a fuck.

Apparently you do. You've been raging in this thread for the past hour. Plenty of fucks have been given this day, mostly by you.

Are you crying?

You started this shit.

No, actually I'm laughing. At you.

I expect no less from a tweaker.

A what? Do you have any good comebacks? You remind me of a teenager... you don't do that picture in your avie any justice. Put the bong down before calling me a tweaker, miss.

Cool story, pal. Why don't you go tell it to someone who gives a fuck.

Apparently you do. You've been raging in this thread for the past hour. Plenty of fucks have been given this day, mostly by you.

Are you crying?

You started this shit.

A what? Do you have any good comebacks? You remind me of a teenager... you don't do that picture in your avie any justice.
It would be fabulous if you shut your felch swilling noise hole, you cum chaser.

Are you crying?

You started this shit.

A what? Do you have any good comebacks? You remind me of a teenager... you don't do that picture in your avie any justice.
It would be fabulous if you shut your felch swilling noise hole, you cum chaser.

It would be fabulous if you would shut the fuck up and go take your Xanax.

Are you crying?

You started this shit.

I think you adore goats just a tad too much.

Of course, they are smarter than you. At least they can carry on a good conversation.

Self project much?

Of course, they are smarter than you. At least they can carry on a good conversation.

Self project much?
It would be fabulous if you shut your idiotic cry hole, you ass pirate.

Self project much?

You had plenty of opportunities to put me on your ignore list, genius.

Self project much?

It's too bad you will never grow old. Maybe you shouldn't have been such a prick.

Oh, you will be make no mistake.

So says the hypocrite. I'm sure you cheered along with the rest of us when the mighty hero Obama slew the evil Bin Laden. No.

She's a war criminal.

See this is why the left got their asses handed to them. The American people are smarter then the left wing wishes to believe. But the left just keeps on lying their way to obscurity. Thankfully the American people finally woke up to the reality.

Now if you wish you can prove us wrong by telling us what she did that was worse then Obama targeting and KILLING American citizens without due process, especially a very innocent 16 year old boy. Go ahead make my day.

No. It isn't why they got there asses handed to them. By the time you figure out why it will be too late.

And you just got through telling me how you weren't a Democrat...

I'm not.
She is

Self project much?

she puts those on ignore who she knows is right and she can't argue with.

Its awful twitter should be scrubbed so that Republicans can stop quoting random people and their stupid stuff on there

Forum List

Back