Rice: Dem racial attacks 'appalling'

Eh? So says the war criminal.

Stupid bitch!

barak_obama_war_criminal_nobel_peace_prize.jpeg
I have already stated he was you fucking worthless douche bag piece of shit.

And what post # in this thread did you say that, you 2 bit whore, with a bag full of quarters?

In a fucking thread where someone asked me where I thought Obama should go. I stated then with the rest of the war criminals you little dick punk ass bitch.

Stupid bitch!

Upset are we? How come you can get away with calling a black republican woman a war criminal, but if we even insinuate that about any black democratic woman we are misogynistic and racist? Do you now know why you guys lost the Senate? It's over.

I"m not a dem. There is a reason that I am not a Dem-jack ass.

You may be correct, as you are a piece of human excrement, that LOVES anything and anybody that is a subversive, and anti-American! Perhaps you can catch a social disease from one of them quarter donors!

Stupid bitch!

And what post # in this thread did you say that, you 2 bit whore, with a bag full of quarters?

In a fucking thread where someone asked me where I thought Obama should go. I stated then with the rest of the war criminals you little dick punk ass bitch.
be nice you retarded liberal dumbass.

Stupid bitch!

Upset are we? How come you can get away with calling a black republican woman a war criminal, but if we even insinuate that about any black democratic woman we are misogynistic and racist? Do you now know why you guys lost the Senate? It's over.

You may be correct, as you are a piece of human excrement, that LOVES anything and anybody that is a subversive, and anti-American! Perhaps you can catch a social disease from one of them quarter donors!

Go play in traffic, you repelling motherfucking whale fucker.

Stupid bitch!

Problem, bitch?

Stupid bitch!

Talking about a motherfucker.... you've been had, by dozens!

Stupid bitch!

Problem, bitch?
Libtards are the ones with the problem, called mentally retarded, bitch.

Is that the worse shit you can come up with? I'm not intimidated by you-you ugly ignorant peice of shit.

Get it all out of your system and then fuck off,

Problem, bitch?

Welcome to fucking block dirtbag. You keep breaking out your fucking IDs and I'll just keep putting them on ignore

Is that the worse shit you can come up with? I'm not intimidated by you-you ugly ignorant peice of shit.

Get it all out of your system and then fuck off,
We aren't intimidated by you either libtard.

Problem, bitch?

Welcome to fucking block dirtbag. You keep breaking out your fucking IDs and I'll just keep putting them on ignore
You start something you can't finish then get owned so you run scared and block. Typical from a mental case.

Why be intimidated, when you're an fat ugly, old scumbag, like you, who could intimidate you...all they have to do is look at you, and laugh!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm too fucking good for your ass. That's a fact. I wouldn't have you on your best day and my worst.

Now, your mother told you to get off of her computer.

Why be intimidated, when you're an fat ugly, old scumbag, like you, who could intimidate you...all they have to do is look at you, and laugh!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm too fucking good for your ass. That's a fact. I wouldn't have you on your best day and my worst.

You right again, so open you mouth and I'll shit in it again, this time, I won't kick your fat ass to flush it! ...Every day is you worst! A c**t like you needs a deaf, dumb and blind guy to get laid!

Stupid bitch!

That is hard to believe. Did this suddenly come on after your humiliating defeat on Tuesday? I find it funny, I sense liberals disowning their party all over the place.

So says the hypocrite. I'm sure you cheered along with the rest of us when the mighty hero Obama slew the evil Bin Laden. No.

She's a war criminal.

See this is why the left got their asses handed to them. The American people are smarter then the left wing wishes to believe. But the left just keeps on lying their way to obscurity. Thankfully the American people finally woke up to the reality.

Now if you wish you can prove us wrong by telling us what she did that was worse then Obama targeting and KILLING American citizens without due process, especially a very innocent 16 year old boy. Go ahead make my day.

No. It isn't why they got there asses handed to them. By the time you figure out why it will be too late.

And you just got through telling me how you weren't a Democrat...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You right again, so open you mouth and I'll shit in it again, this time, I won't kick your fat ass to flush it! ...Every day is you worst! A c**t like you needs a deaf, dumb and blind guy to get laid!

****? Is that what you thought would piss me off? Pack a lunch, little dickless mama's boy.

Stupid bitch!

You must be very distraught right now.

So says the hypocrite. I'm sure you cheered along with the rest of us when the mighty hero Obama slew the evil Bin Laden. No.

She's a war criminal.

See this is why the left got their asses handed to them. The American people are smarter then the left wing wishes to believe. But the left just keeps on lying their way to obscurity. Thankfully the American people finally woke up to the reality.

Now if you wish you can prove us wrong by telling us what she did that was worse then Obama targeting and KILLING American citizens without due process, especially a very innocent 16 year old boy. Go ahead make my day.

No. It isn't why they got there asses handed to them. By the time you figure out why it will be too late.

And you just got through telling me how you weren't a Democrat...

I'm not.

Forum List

Back