Rice: Dem racial attacks 'appalling'

Eh? So says the war criminal.

Stupid bitch!

barak_obama_war_criminal_nobel_peace_prize.jpeg
I have already stated he was you fucking worthless douche bag piece of shit.

Upset are we? How come you can get away with calling a black republican woman a war criminal, but if we even insinuate that about any black democratic woman we are misogynistic and racist? Do you now know why you guys lost the Senate? It's over.

Being a war criminal has nothing to do with race. I think thats pretty clearly understood. At least I thought so

So says the hypocrite. I'm sure you cheered along with the rest of us when the mighty hero Obama slew the evil Bin Laden. No.

She's a war criminal.

See this is why the left got their asses handed to them. The American people are smarter then the left wing wishes to believe. But the left just keeps on lying their way to obscurity. Thankfully the American people finally woke up to the reality.

Now if you wish you can prove us wrong by telling us what she did that was worse then Obama targeting and KILLING American citizens without due process, especially a very innocent 16 year old boy. Go ahead make my day.

No. It isn't why they got there asses handed to them. By the time you figure out why it will be too late.

I suggest you take the
Rice's lies helped get 4500 Americans needlessly killed in Iraq.

That much better fits the definition of 'appalling'.

I guess Tuesday wasn't enough proof to you that playing the same old BS message over and over ain't gonna win you anything. Isn't time for even you to give it up?

So says the hypocrite. I'm sure you cheered along with the rest of us when the mighty hero Obama slew the evil Bin Laden. No.

She's a war criminal.

See this is why the left got their asses handed to them. The American people are smarter then the left wing wishes to believe. But the left just keeps on lying their way to obscurity. Thankfully the American people finally woke up to the reality.

Now if you wish you can prove us wrong by telling us what she did that was worse then Obama targeting and KILLING American citizens without due process, especially a very innocent 16 year old boy. Go ahead make my day.

No. It isn't why they got there asses handed to them. By the time you figure out why it will be too late.

I suggest you take the

I guess Tuesday wasn't enough proof to you that playing the same old BS message over and over ain't gonna win you anything. Isn't time for even you to give it up?

That's rather ironic for you to say now that all the neocon rightwingers have become peaceniks.

Did Rice have a fainting spell over all the 'appalling' racist comments that president Obama has had to endure over the years?

I honestly don't recall. Someone post her public outrage over that.

Who can forget when Condi Rice showed great concern for Obama as a victim of racism when pictures like these started appearing at Tea Party functions? I think she posted once on these boards protesting racist posts by certain people(who have participated in this thread) who made severe racist remarks against Moochle. (Vigilante)
This is the last place in the world that people should cry about racism. This board is loaded with racist and they have not be solely white.
This entire thread reeks with hypocrisy.

Attachments

• images.jpg race 2.jpg
    images.jpg race 2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 40
  • images.jpg race3.jpg
    images.jpg race3.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 48
  • untitled.png-race.png
    untitled.png-race.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 61
Who can forget when Condi Rice showed great concern for Obama as a victim of racism when pictures like these started appearing....

You mean like the way obama protested when THE EXACT SAME THING was done to President Bush? Is that what you mean, hypocrite?

Quite funny people think this only happened to Obama. Really now? Nobody is blameless when it comes to playing the race game. Kiwi, spare us your righteous indignation.

Who can forget when Condi Rice showed great concern for Obama as a victim of racism when pictures like these started appearing at Tea Party functions? I think she posted once on these boards protesting racist posts by certain people(who have participated in this thread) who made severe racist remarks against Moochle. (Vigilante)
This is the last place in the world that people should cry about racism. This board is loaded with racist and they have not be solely white.

She's a war criminal.

I suggest you take the

I'm not trying to reason with people like you who don't find it appalling that Condi Rice helped murder 4500 Americans.

Proof that they appeared at Tea Party functions? And if on the off chance you can, were they part of the platform?

Forum List

Back