Rich whites don't care about ordinary whites

Think about it. If they did, would they keep on inviting an endless stream of immigrants in to destroy your communities and drive down wages?

They don't need you. They are perfectly content being the 1% in a sea of 99% non white workers.
Greed is the malignant core of laissez faire capitalism, which needs to be controlled before it kills our Nation.

Wealth is good -- but it must be regulated, controlled, and sensibly distributed. The emergence of an economic One Percent is the rise of insidious royalty.

Lol we don't have close to Laissez Faire capitalism! Not even close

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How must it: "be regulated, controlled, and sensibly distributed"?
The way FDR did it. And if you want specifics start with the 97% income tax imposed on the super rich, which didn't break them but just made them a little less super rich. It helped to finance his WPA and CCC programs which put millions of unemployed victims of the Great Depression (including my father) to work.

Eisenhower continued the 97% tax structure which helped him put millions of post-War Americans to work constructing our interstate highway system.

That tax increase wasn't the only thing these progressive leaders did to launch the phenomenal economic boom that took place between the late 1940s to the early 1980s, which ended with Reagan's "trickle-down" scam -- that turned out to be the siphon-up policy which created the economic One Percent we're dealing with today.

That's just a little taste.

Tax us back to prosperity.....
Cute.

That is only a tax on a portion of their current year's income. My wealth remains.

At those tax rates why work anymore. 97 % federal plus other taxes.
A real incentive for productivity.

SP, I hear what you are saying, but it does not work that way.

Sure it does.

All you have to do is mind your own business. it is the easiest thing in the world
That is not how society works. When you live in a community, you are part of it, whether you want to or not. The libertarians are so boring with their incessant whining.
All I am obligated to do for the community or society or whatever is obey the laws. Period. I owe nothing to anyone
You are so boring. Obey the law, and we are fine.
so WTF is your problem? you obey the law and leave me the fuck alone I will leave you the fuck alone everyone wins
As long as you obey they law, we are fine, podjo.

Think about it. If they did, would they keep on inviting an endless stream of immigrants in to destroy your communities and drive down wages?

They don't need you. They are perfectly content being the 1% in a sea of 99% non white workers.

What is rich now-a-days? I thought if I made it this far I would be rich. I make just under $140k and my wife makes $55k. I am able to pay for the mortgage, put my kids in expensive activities (like hockey and figure skating) and go on 2 family trips a yr. However I hardly feel rich and there r many times I feel stretched for money.

So what is rich?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sure it does.

All you have to do is mind your own business. it is the easiest thing in the world
That is not how society works. When you live in a community, you are part of it, whether you want to or not. The libertarians are so boring with their incessant whining.
All I am obligated to do for the community or society or whatever is obey the laws. Period. I owe nothing to anyone
so WTF is your problem? you obey the law and leave me the fuck alone I will leave you the fuck alone everyone wins
You're instigating, fake.

We can all see it.

You're instigating, fake. We can all see it.
Nope, but if you think so, be specific. The OP is too narrow. The rich have as a class never care for the not-rich as a class.

Nope, but if you think so, be specific. The OP is too narrow. The rich have as a class never care for the not-rich as a class.
Yup, you're being a little twit picking on SP.

I wouldn't have remarked on it had it not been so obvious.

Hard telling what your motive is... you might be on the rag, who knows.

You can't make blanket statements about the rich that are so radical either. You have no real idea what ALL rich people think.

Yup, you're being a little twit picking on SP. I wouldn't have remarked on it had it not been so obvious. Hard telling what your motive is... you might be on the rag, who knows. You can't make blanket statements about the rich that are so radical either. You have no real idea what ALL rich people think.
Of course I can make a blanket statement about the rich in reply to the OP which is a blanket statement about white rich people not caring about non-rich white people. You have never been good at this, ever, 007, so stop trolling and go strolling.

most of the rich have gone to the indoctrination centers (universities) where they were programmed to see nationalism or patriotism as bad and old fashioned.

Yup, you're being a little twit picking on SP. I wouldn't have remarked on it had it not been so obvious. Hard telling what your motive is... you might be on the rag, who knows. You can't make blanket statements about the rich that are so radical either. You have no real idea what ALL rich people think.
Of course I can make a blanket statement about the rich in reply to the OP which is a blanket statement about white rich people not caring about non-rich white people. You have never been good at this, ever, 007, so stop trolling and go strolling.
I know in your little prog pea brain that pointing at one wrong makes your wrong ok, but sorry son, it doesn't work that way.

And stop whining because your superior is taking you to task. Either grow up and admit when you're being a little twit or take your time out in your safe place.

I know in your little prog pea brain that pointing at one wrong makes your wrong ok, but sorry son, it doesn't work that way. And stop whining because your superior is taking you to task. Either grow up and admit when you're being a little twit or take your time out in your safe place.
Since do not understand what a fallacy of false equivalency, so I won't bother with that. All of the rest of your comment is drivel. Can you speak to the OP?

Sure it does.

as long as you obey the law and mind your own fucking business we'll be just fine

SP, I hear what you are saying, but it does not work that way.

Sure it does.

so WTF is your problem?

you obey the law and leave me the fuck alone
I will leave you the fuck alone

everyone wins

The problem is progressives keep making up new laws that enforce their worldview, and end up doing nothing but regulating butt hurt. Regulating it in their favor of course.

Cute.

That is only a tax on a portion of their current year's income. My wealth remains.

I don't know what your point is. I provided a verifiable example of one way our economy was substantially improved. If you're interested why not research it further instead of tossing out unproductive sarcastic innuendos.

How do you think the prosperity we enjoyed from the late 40s to the early 80s was engineered?

What is rich now-a-days? I thought if I made it this far I would be rich. I make just under $140k and my wife makes $55k. I am able to pay for the mortgage, put my kids in expensive activities (like hockey and figure skating) and go on 2 family trips a yr. However I hardly feel rich and there r many times I feel stretched for money.

So what is rich?
That's an important question.

"Rich" is a relative designation. Your combined income of $200k means you are rich compared to those who earn $100k. The $100k earners are rich compared to those who bring in $50k, and so on right down to the guy who lives in a run-down flat or a furnished room and gets along on a part-time minimum wage job. Even he is rich compared to the homeless fellow who sleeps in doorways and whose net worth is dragged around in a stolen shopping cart. And If we wish to push the equation the average American welfare class Black who lives in a ghetto hovel is rich compared to the average Somali or Sudanese peasant who sleeps in a mud hut and dines on rat soup -- simply because the American counterpart has food stamps, a toilet, and running water.

A far more interesting and relevant issue for discussion in this area of interest is the category known as "wealthy." What is "wealthy?" How much personal wealth should any American be permitted to accumulate? Should there be a limit to accumulated wealth?

Why, or why not?

Last edited:
Cute.

I don't know what your point is. I provided a verifiable example of one way our economy was substantially improved. If you're interested why not research it further instead of tossing out unproductive sarcastic innuendos.

How do you think the prosperity we enjoyed from the late 40s to the early 80s was engineered?

I am not interested in ways to try to get at my hard earned money - cause you ain't gettin' any unless I say so. Earn it = America 101

No global competition in most markets.

I am not interested in ways to try to get at my hard earned money - cause you ain't gettin' any unless I say so. Earn it = America 101

I think I should have explained the 97% tax increase was for the top bracket -- the super rich of that era. It did not affect the working class. Both the FDR and Eisenhower administrations were champions of the working class. The Union Movement gained a strong foothold and grew powerful under FDR, resulting in substantial salary increases and growth of the Great American Middle Class -- which begun its decline under Ronald Reagan.

The decades between the '40s and the '80s were the most productive and prosperous in our history

I think I should have explained the 97% tax increase was for the top bracket -- the super rich of that era. I

Oh, I understand when somebody jealously talks about getting my income streams.

No matter how envious you are - you can only tax current income. My big pile of wealth is untouchable.

Global competition has force much manufacturing overseas as the cost structure in the USA is too large to be competitive, yet you want to further increase the costs of doing business in the USA.

Good luck taxing us back to prosperity - why do you think we hide so much overseas?

Forum List

Back