Richard Spencer is the WORST kind of US soldier.

A soldier who gives an order to fire on unarmed civilians is the worst kind.

But that is what Trump admires.
I didn't see a poll in the op. Would you care to comment on the subject matter or are you just in troll mode?
Commenting on your statement. Worst type of soldier.

I will go further.

What is worse is an effing comander in chief who has no knowledge of or respect for his military and thinks torture is cool abd undisciplined slaughter desirable.

We have the best most professional military in the world. Our guys aren’t the ones caught up in scandals. We are disciplined and professional. Trump wants to throw accountabilityand military justice out the window. Fuck him.
Gallagher never did that.
Shhhhhhh

Don't burst her hate bubble with facts. She's already condemned him because the media said he is the boogeyman.

Uninformed tools are the worst.

I didn't see a poll in the op. Would you care to comment on the subject matter or are you just in troll mode?

I will go further.

What is worse is an effing comander in chief who has no knowledge of or respect for his military and thinks torture is cool abd undisciplined slaughter desirable.

We have the best most professional military in the world. Our guys aren’t the ones caught up in scandals. We are disciplined and professional. Trump wants to throw accountabilityand military justice out the window. Fuck him.
Shhhhhhh

Don't burst her hate bubble with facts. She's already condemned him because the media said he is the boogeyman.

Case in point.

Hiding behind his oath as an excuse for insubordination!

Pretending to be the ultimate hero. Disgraceful! Says he could not honor Trumps order to give the soldier his Trident pen back because it was a violation of his oath to defend the constitution. No where in the constitution does it outline how and when someone loses their honor and badge signifying their sacrifice.

The man is a disgrace and a coward. Good on Trump for FIRING his smug ass.

So basically anyone that refuses to blindly obey Trump is the worst kind of soldier.

But the guy believed that your Orange Demigod's actions undermined the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and, by extension...

The US Constitution...

That would make him a fool on TWO COUNTS. First, Trump is his boss.
Second, the constitution SPECIFICALLY GIVES TRUMP THE POWER TO DO WHAT HE DID.

Yes. One should ALWAYS do that which he has the power to do.

Right?

Moron.

I will go further.

Shhhhhhh

Case in point.
You have spewed PLENTY OF EMOTIONS is this thread and exactly ZERO FACTS.

You're a typical hysterical over emotional fool void of real arguments.

Now go get Taz to mod me ya twit

I will go further.

Shhhhhhh

Case in point.

Not seeing any better coming out of your yapper.

I will go further.

Shhhhhhh

Case in point.
Case in point? Gallagher was tried by the Navy and FOUND INNOCENT. The only thing they got him on was a picture. Yet here you are LYING about what he did and did not do.

I will go further.

Shhhhhhh

Case in point.

Not seeing any better coming out of your yapper.
I have listed MULTIPLE FACTS in this thread but your so busy throwing shit at the wall you completely missed them.

Try again.

Pretending to be the ultimate hero. Disgraceful! Says he could not honor Trumps order to give the soldier his Trident pen back because it was a violation of his oath to defend the constitution. No where in the constitution does it outline how and when someone loses their honor and badge signifying their sacrifice.

So basically anyone that refuses to blindly obey Trump is the worst kind of soldier.
REREAD the op. Then maybe you'll get it.

These were the charges in more detail:
Gallagher was accused of multiple offenses during his final deployment to Iraq and during the 2017 Battle of Mosul. The most prominent accusation and the best-attested to was the murder of a prisoner of war, a war crime.[6] A captured young fighter of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (also known as ISIL, ISIS, and Daesh) was being treated by a medic. According to two SEAL witnesses, Gallagher said over the radio "he's mine" and walked up to the medic and prisoner, and without saying a word killed the prisoner by stabbing him repeatedly with his hunting knife. Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Jake Portier, then posed for photographs of them standing over the body with some other nearby SEALs. Gallagher then text messaged a fellow SEAL a picture of the dead captive with the explanation "Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”[6]

Another accusation was that Gallagher's sniper work during his 2017 deployment became indiscriminate, reckless, and bloodthirsty. He allegedly fired his rifle far more frequently than other snipers;[2] according to testimony, the other snipers in the platoon did not consider him a good sniper, and he took "random shots, sometimes into buildings".[1] Other snipers said they witnessed Gallagher taking at least two militarily pointless shots, shooting and killing an unarmed old man in a white robe as well as a young girl walking with other girls. Gallagher allegedly boasted he had killed "10-20 people a day or 150-200 people on deployments" or that "he averaged three kills a day over 80 days". He also allegedly confessed that he "killed four women today".[1] Gallagher also was reportedly known for indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine gun fire with no known enemy force in the region.[6]

A charge of obstruction of justice was brought against Gallagher for alleged witness intimidation. According to the claim, Gallagher allegedly threatened to kill fellow SEALs if they reported his actions.[2] The Navy cited his text messages as attempting to undermine the investigation, with messages sent to "pass the word on those traitors", meaning cooperating witnesses, and to get them blacklisted within the special warfare community.[6][1] This resulted in him being confined in the brig for a time with heavy restrictions on his ability to communicate, although this confinement was later lessened

These are serious accusations and would be disturbing for any professional army...

REREAD the op. Then maybe you'll get it.

I did, my assessment of your whining is spot on.

Gallagher was accused of multiple offenses during his final deployment to Iraq and during the 2017 Battle of Mosul. The most prominent accusation and the best-attested to was the murder of a prisoner of war, a war crime.[6] A captured young fighter of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (also known as ISIL, ISIS, and Daesh) was being treated by a medic. According to two SEAL witnesses, Gallagher said over the radio "he's mine" and walked up to the medic and prisoner, and without saying a word killed the prisoner by stabbing him repeatedly with his hunting knife. Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Jake Portier, then posed for photographs of them standing over the body with some other nearby SEALs. Gallagher then text messaged a fellow SEAL a picture of the dead captive with the explanation "Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”[6]

Another accusation was that Gallagher's sniper work during his 2017 deployment became indiscriminate, reckless, and bloodthirsty. He allegedly fired his rifle far more frequently than other snipers;[2] according to testimony, the other snipers in the platoon did not consider him a good sniper, and he took "random shots, sometimes into buildings".[1] Other snipers said they witnessed Gallagher taking at least two militarily pointless shots, shooting and killing an unarmed old man in a white robe as well as a young girl walking with other girls. Gallagher allegedly boasted he had killed "10-20 people a day or 150-200 people on deployments" or that "he averaged three kills a day over 80 days". He also allegedly confessed that he "killed four women today".[1] Gallagher also was reportedly known for indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine gun fire with no known enemy force in the region.[6]

A charge of obstruction of justice was brought against Gallagher for alleged witness intimidation. According to the claim, Gallagher allegedly threatened to kill fellow SEALs if they reported his actions.[2] The Navy cited his text messages as attempting to undermine the investigation, with messages sent to "pass the word on those traitors", meaning cooperating witnesses, and to get them blacklisted within the special warfare community.[6][1] This resulted in him being confined in the brig for a time with heavy restrictions on his ability to communicate, although this confinement was later lessened

These are serious accusations and would be disturbing for any professional army...
And he was ACQUITTED.

Throw your diaper in the trash rather than wiping it all over the board.

And he was found NOT GUILTY of all of them. But hey thanks for playing.

Even his fellow soldiers indicate different..

Chief Gallagher was accused of multiple offenses during his final deployment to Iraq and during the Battle for Mosul. The most prominent accusation and the best-attested to was the murder of a prisoner of war, a war crime.[6]A captured young fighter of the Islamic State(also known as ISIL, ISIS, and Daesh) was being treated by a medic. According to two SEAL witnesses, Gallagher said over the radio "he's mine" and walked up to the medic and prisoner, and without saying a wordkilled the prisoner by stabbing him repeatedly with his hunting knife. Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Jake Portier, then posed for photos of them standing over the body with some other nearby SEALs. Gallagher then text messageda fellow SEAL a picture of the dead captive with the explanation "Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”[6]

Another accusation was that Gallagher's sniper work during his 2017 deployment became indiscriminate, reckless, and bloodthirsty. He allegedly fired his rifle far more frequently than other snipers;[3]according to testimony, the other snipers in the platoon did not consider him a good sniper, and he took "random shots" into buildings.[1]Other snipers said they witnessed Gallagher taking at least two militarily pointless shots, shooting and killing an unarmed old man in a white robe as well as a young girl walking with other girls. Gallagher allegedly boasted about the large number of people he had killed, claiming he averaged three kills a day over 80 days, including four women.[1]Gallagher also was reportedly known for indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine gun fire with no known enemy force in the region.[6]

Even his fellow soldiers indicate different..

Chief Gallagher was accused of multiple offenses during his final deployment to Iraq and during the Battle for Mosul. The most prominent accusation and the best-attested to was the murder of a prisoner of war, a war crime.[6]A captured young fighter of the Islamic State(also known as ISIL, ISIS, and Daesh) was being treated by a medic. According to two SEAL witnesses, Gallagher said over the radio "he's mine" and walked up to the medic and prisoner, and without saying a wordkilled the prisoner by stabbing him repeatedly with his hunting knife. Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Jake Portier, then posed for photos of them standing over the body with some other nearby SEALs. Gallagher then text messageda fellow SEAL a picture of the dead captive with the explanation "Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”[6]

Another accusation was that Gallagher's sniper work during his 2017 deployment became indiscriminate, reckless, and bloodthirsty. He allegedly fired his rifle far more frequently than other snipers;[3]according to testimony, the other snipers in the platoon did not consider him a good sniper, and he took "random shots" into buildings.[1]Other snipers said they witnessed Gallagher taking at least two militarily pointless shots, shooting and killing an unarmed old man in a white robe as well as a young girl walking with other girls. Gallagher allegedly boasted about the large number of people he had killed, claiming he averaged three kills a day over 80 days, including four women.[1]Gallagher also was reportedly known for indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine gun fire with no known enemy force in the region.[6]
And again for the truly SLOW and AMAZINGLY STUPID, he was tried and found INNOCENT.

Forum List

Back