Richard Spencer is the WORST kind of US soldier.

A soldier who gives an order to fire on unarmed civilians is the worst kind.

But that is what Trump admires.
I didn't see a poll in the op. Would you care to comment on the subject matter or are you just in troll mode?
Report the post. The little cry baby leftists report my posts all the time and they get deleted.

The post is trolling and off topic.
Talk about crying. Would you like a tissue?
Evidently you have a reading comprehension problem.

I'm the one that makes that makes you little leftist speech Nazis cry that don't like anyone to disagree with them.

Get a life, ya stupid bitch.

Hiding behind his oath as an excuse for insubordination!

Pretending to be the ultimate hero. Disgraceful! Says he could not honor Trumps order to give the soldier his Trident pen back because it was a violation of his oath to defend the constitution. No where in the constitution does it outline how and when someone loses their honor and badge signifying their sacrifice.

The man is a disgrace and a coward. Good on Trump for FIRING his smug ass.

So you stand behind Captain Bone Spurs and call another veteran a piece of shit - again Truymp supports are forced to trash veterans & they are too stupid to see what Trump has done to them.

Here is the problem you have. It is who more than what in your world view. For me it will always be principle over all other concerns. I will side with The President when the President is right. I will stand in opposition on the issue when the President is wrong. It is the issue that is the point of discussion. A veteran can be wrong or right. Disagreeing with the Veteran when the Vet is wrong is not disrespectful. It is honest and honorable. It is substance over image. Your outlook is who instead of what. Those you disagree with are always wrong. It is why the Democrats are looking stupid and hypocritical.

I do not decide right and wrong based upon who is saying it. I decide it based upon what they are saying.

WTF is this tripe?

There are no guidelines or rules for pardons.

Typical leftie garbage. Making shit up as you go lol

There are no "rules", but there are guidelines and traditions.

The purpose of the pardon is to correct an egregious abuse by the Judicial Branch. This was not the case here. Gallegher got a trial, he was obviously guilty of what he was convicted of.

The purpose of the pardon is to forgive an individual for any criminal activity. Convicted or accused or even never suspected. The Pardon forgives it all. Tradition does not make a requirement. There was no requirement that Presidents only serve two terms. After one broke the tradition we amended the Constitution to make it a requirement. Right now the Constitution says the President has the power of Pardons.

Pretending to be the ultimate hero. Disgraceful! Says he could not honor Trumps order to give the soldier his Trident pen back because it was a violation of his oath to defend the constitution. No where in the constitution does it outline how and when someone loses their honor and badge signifying their sacrifice.

So you stand behind Captain Bone Spurs and call another veteran a piece of shit - again Truymp supports are forced to trash veterans & they are too stupid to see what Trump has done to them.

Here is the problem you have. It is who more than what in your world view. For me it will always be principle over all other concerns. I will side with The President when the President is right. I will stand in opposition on the issue when the President is wrong. It is the issue that is the point of discussion. A veteran can be wrong or right. Disagreeing with the Veteran when the Vet is wrong is not disrespectful. It is honest and honorable. It is substance over image. Your outlook is who instead of what. Those you disagree with are always wrong. It is why the Democrats are looking stupid and hypocritical.

I do not decide right and wrong based upon who is saying it. I decide it based upon what they are saying.

They trashed his service to his country.

Read the part that said: "Disgrace & coward."

Yeah. Maybe you heard of this, it is new so you might not have read it yet. It is called Freedom of Speech. It is what allows you to voice your opposition. I only wish it was on a higher level.

Yeah. Maybe you heard of this, it is new so you might not have read it yet. It is called Freedom of Speech. It is what allows you to voice your opposition. I only wish it was on a higher level.
Yes you have the freedom of speech to trash veterans for their service to our country.

I have the freedom of speech to call, you an asshole for doing it.

I didn't see a poll in the op. Would you care to comment on the subject matter or are you just in troll mode?
Commenting on your statement. Worst type of soldier.

I will go further.

What is worse is an effing comander in chief who has no knowledge of or respect for his military and thinks torture is cool abd undisciplined slaughter desirable.

We have the best most professional military in the world. Our guys aren’t the ones caught up in scandals. We are disciplined and professional. Trump wants to throw accountabilityand military justice out the window. Fuck him.

"We are disciplined and professional"-Coyote
Which is the polar opposite of Donald J Trump.
Interestingly, members of Gallagher's own team reported on him. He deserves to have his Trident pin taken away from him,.
Trump continues disgrace America. He wants our troops to be "scorch the earth" types. Collateral damage? Big deal right?
The morals of the right are basically, ZERO, just like their hero.

I can agree with this with the exception of the last two sentences.

I decide right and wrong on the basis if my principles and morals regardless of who is saying what. When focused on any issue, all we only ever have is our own moral foundation to draw upon. Others will see this as a threat and resort to namecalling or physical violence. That should never dissuade us.

Yes you have the freedom of speech to trash veterans for their service to our country.

I have the freedom of speech to call, you an asshole for doing it.
Just what I always suspected Trump is an AH for bashing McCain

Never trust anyone higher than O-6.

There's been one notable exception in the late-modern warfare era who, to your point, said something along the lines of "this is the last time they'll ever pin stars on a grunt like me"

Commenting on your statement. Worst type of soldier.

I will go further.

What is worse is an effing comander in chief who has no knowledge of or respect for his military and thinks torture is cool abd undisciplined slaughter desirable.

We have the best most professional military in the world. Our guys aren’t the ones caught up in scandals. We are disciplined and professional. Trump wants to throw accountabilityand military justice out the window. Fuck him.
Too many Fruit Loops this morning dear?

That soldier was acquitted of all charges except taking a photo with a corpse.

Yet here you are diminishing his OUTSTANDING record of service all in an effort to feel good throwing an F BOMB at Trump.

Well here's one for you... FUCK OFF ya uninformed fool.
"That soldier"? You don't even know what branch of the military Gallagher was in......talk about showing your ignorance.
They may be Navy, but they ain’t exactly sailors. Just some ground pounders with different chain of command
"but they ain't exactly sailors"????? WTF? Where does the Right get these clueless posters? :71:

The Navy SEALS should be the ones to decide who gets the honor of wearing their pin. Not some morbidly obese draft dodging bone spur coward.

The hypocrisy in this thread is astounding. All you leftists defended Obama when he pardoned Mr Manning, an actual traitor to the nation who was CONVICTED.
MR Manning should have been executed for his treason. Instead Obama paid for his sex change then set him free.

Then you all come in here and condemn a man for taking a photo and ignore his leadership's insubordination.
This thread is about Former Sec. of the Navy Spencer.....why are you going off topic? Can't hang with the REAL topic?

Are you a Russian bot?
Just a drunk poster.

Are you a Russian bot?
Just a drunk poster.
Rather be drunk than an ugly ass bulldyke.

Gee these personal game do substitute for substance!

Report the post. The little cry baby leftists report my posts all the time and they get deleted.

I'm the one that makes that makes you little leftist speech Nazis cry that don't like anyone to disagree with them.

You sound like you are one opportunity away from being a war criminal yourself, little boy.

You sound like you are one opportunity away from being a war criminal yourself, little boy.
I would ban queers from military service. Sick losers need psychological help.

Are you a Russian bot?
Just a drunk poster.
Rather be drunk than an ugly ass bulldyke.

Gee these personal game do substitute for substance!
Well then....there you go. Rather be a drunk. I'm sure that works out well for you. :71:

Trump wants to throw accountabilityand military justice out the window. Fuck him.
Hmmm, Chelsea Manning ring a bell
Was his rank restored?
Was accountability and military justice
thrown out the window?

His sentence was 35 years

Manning was ultimately charged with 22 specified offenses, including communicating national defense information to an unauthorized source, and the most serious of the charges, aiding the enemy.Other charges included violations of the Espionage Act, stealing U.S. government property, charges under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and charges related to the failure to obey lawful general orders under Article 92 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

United States v. Manning
I don’t have an issue with the pardon. That is the President’s right.

But restoring his rank and preventing them from removing his trident pin is messing with the military system.
All for a God damn picture? Ruin his career over a photo?

Really?

Get a grip.

You are the one who needs to get a grip. It is a violation of the UCMJ. When you let little things go, they turn into bigger things. He should have been reduced more than 1 rank.

Forum List

Back