Rick Barry speaking the truth

It all went downhill when Michael Jordan came into the league. They allowed Jordan to walk with the ball, called phantom fouls on players guarding him, etc. Hell, the Big O called them out back then.

It all went downhill when Michael Jordan came into the league. They allowed Jordan to walk with the ball, called phantom fouls on players guarding him, etc. Hell, the Big O called them out back then.
I’m not sure about that. Jordan was so fundamentally sound. Maybe the didn’t call
Traveling calls against him, but I don’t think he was the most egregious offender.

I’m not sure about that. Jordan was so fundamentally sound. Maybe the didn’t call
Traveling calls against him, but I don’t think he was the most egregious offender.
You weren’t allowed to breathe on Jordan after 1990… which runs hand in hand with the NBA/Nike/Media reliance on MJ as the face of the league

That’s what was frustrating about facing the bulls in the 90s. Michael was already so talented, and when you had them he’d get bailed out all the time by phantom whistles

Forum List

Back