Rick Perry - Handicapping the GOP Hopefuls

He will just say religion does not deserve to be protected, "because he says so".

Joe only likes laws and interpretation of said laws that follow his warped view of how the world does and should work.

He screams about the evils of corporations while he bends over and lets government ream him and everyone else up the ass.

Yawn, guy, you are the one with the obsession about government.

I don't do business with Mormons because the one time I had dealings with members of their fucked up cult, they screwed me. I don't give people a second chance. Has little to do with the "theology", although that's all manner of fucked up, too. Has to do with the fact that they can't really be trusted in their dealings with those of us they call "Gentiles".

Joe has been very open that he blacklists Mormons and refuses to do business with them.

He supported the court for not allowing a company to discriminate against one group of people. I'd like to hear why he thinks a court would allow him to discriminate against another group of people.

Well, first, I live in Illinois, where I am proud to say that we shot Joseph Smith like the diseased dog that he was. So it's not like I have to deal with Mormon scum that much here.

You are a petty, petty little man. Using big ol government to get your revenge and to fuck other people over when we all know you don't have the balls to do it yourself.

You know what, I've seen people fired for being gay, I've seen people beaten up for being gay, I've seen people abused in other ways for being gay.

So I'm not going to get upset that they tell some homophobic baker he's got to put two little plastic dudes on top of a cake.

He will just say religion does not deserve to be protected, "because he says so".

Joe only likes laws and interpretation of said laws that follow his warped view of how the world does and should work.

He screams about the evils of corporations while he bends over and lets government ream him and everyone else up the ass.

Yawn, guy, you are the one with the obsession about government.

I don't do business with Mormons because the one time I had dealings with members of their fucked up cult, they screwed me. I don't give people a second chance. Has little to do with the "theology", although that's all manner of fucked up, too. Has to do with the fact that they can't really be trusted in their dealings with those of us they call "Gentiles".

No you are a fucking bigot, but you figure your bigotry is OK. That makes you a fucking hypocrite as well.

You are a petty, petty little man. Using big ol government to get your revenge and to fuck other people over when we all know you don't have the balls to do it yourself.

You know what, I've seen people fired for being gay, I've seen people beaten up for being gay, I've seen people abused in other ways for being gay.

So I'm not going to get upset that they tell some homophobic baker he's got to put two little plastic dudes on top of a cake.

So you equate all that with forcing someone to bake a cake. Got it you petty little twat.

So you equate all that with forcing someone to bake a cake. Got it you petty little twat.

No, the other things are FAR worse. That's my point. When homophobes had the power, they abused the shit out of it. Now history has turned on them,a nd you are clinging to the "Please don't make me put two little plastic dudes on top of a cake" and we are just laughing at you saying, "nope. YOu totally got to do that!"

In a kennel fitted with a custom made wind-shield. The carrier was strapped to the roof of the car, not the dog you nattering idiot.

The dog was so terrified that it emptied its bowels. It then subsequently ran away.

So no dogs get carsick? Good to know, I guess that was fake crap in my sister's back seat from her two pitbulls.

Also, they had issues with the dog getting out constantly, so they gave the dog to his sister on a ranch where it lived to a ripe old age.

Its just a window into your hate filled little pea brained "mind"

No, the other things are FAR worse. That's my point. When homophobes had the power, they abused the shit out of it. Now history has turned on them,a nd you are clinging to the "Please don't make me put two little plastic dudes on top of a cake" and we are just laughing at you saying, "nope. YOu totally got to do that!"

Vindictive little twat, nothing more, nothing less. Cowardly too, letting government do your dirty work. You are possibly the worst human being on the planet, and the sooner you leave it, the sooner life will be here.

Sounds like you sucked at what you did.

No, it sounds like I had a medical issue that ran up a lot of bills, and this company had a habit of firing people who got sick, injured or pregnant.

Prove it.

Well, I had six years of perfect reviews, but after I got sick, I was the first one they let go.

Oh, yeah, and they paid me $10,000 in "Please don't sue us" money.

Again, prove it you tired hack.

So no dogs get carsick? Good to know, I guess that was fake crap in my sister's back seat from her two pitbulls.

Also, they had issues with the dog getting out constantly, so they gave the dog to his sister on a ranch where it lived to a ripe old age.

yeah, I totally get that, the poor dog wanted to get away from the Mormon cultists. I don't blame it a bit.

Obviously, the dog stuff is petty, what he did to Joe Soptic's wife and all the AmPad workers was a lot worse.

Sounds like you sucked at what you did.

No, it sounds like I had a medical issue that ran up a lot of bills, and this company had a habit of firing people who got sick, injured or pregnant.

Prove it.

Well, I had six years of perfect reviews, but after I got sick, I was the first one they let go.

Oh, yeah, and they paid me $10,000 in "Please don't sue us" money.

Again, prove it you tired hack.

I just did.

Vindictive little twat, nothing more, nothing less. Cowardly too, letting government do your dirty work. You are possibly the worst human being on the planet, and the sooner you leave it, the sooner life will be here.

Hey, guy, if I had the ability to change the "mind" of homophobes, I'd do that. BUt I don't. I can support laws that keep the fuckers from discriminating.

yeah, I totally get that, the poor dog wanted to get away from the Mormon cultists. I don't blame it a bit.

Obviously, the dog stuff is petty, what he did to Joe Soptic's wife and all the AmPad workers was a lot worse.

Then why bring it up you tard?

Hey, guy, if I had the ability to change the "mind" of homophobes, I'd do that. BUt I don't. I can support laws that keep the fuckers from discriminating.

Or prosecute them to satisfy your sick fantasies of making everyone in the world think like you, and I use "think" lightly.

Forum List

Back