Rick Perry - Handicapping the GOP Hopefuls

So basically you are hoping for voter apathy instead of trying to convince your fellow citizen. That combined with your fascist tendencies make you officially the biggest asshole on this board.

No, what I'm hoping for is to get these stupids to realize they are voting against their own economic interests.

Of course, when you have people who are hating the butt sex because an imaginary fairy in the sky says it's bad, it's a high hill to overcome.

Point is, legally we can totally crush them and the rich won't fight that hard for them, so it's easy to undercut this leg of the chair.

So basically you are hoping for voter apathy instead of trying to convince your fellow citizen. That combined with your fascist tendencies make you officially the biggest asshole on this board.

No, what I'm hoping for is to get these stupids to realize they are voting against their own economic interests.

Of course, when you have people who are hating the butt sex because an imaginary fairy in the sky says it's bad, it's a high hill to overcome.

Point is, legally we can totally crush them and the rich won't fight that hard for them, so it's easy to undercut this leg of the chair.
They can't put 1+1 together in that productivity keeps rising (due to boot-strappers [conservative drones like marty] willing accepting shorter breaks & reduced time-off) while their wages remain stagnant in real dollars as long as the queers can't gety married :eusa_doh: SOCONs

wonder if martybegan has a food bin? :eusa_think: He's going to need it JoeB131 :lol:

Last edited:

They can't put 1+1 together in that productivity keeps rising (due to boot-strappers [conservative drones like marty] willing accepting shorter breaks & reduced time-off) while their wages remain stagnant in real dollars as long as the queers can't gety married :eusa_doh: SOCONs

wonder if martybegan has a food bin? :eusa_think: He's going to need it

I have a valued skill, and I keep getting raises every year, so I have no worries. You seem to worry more about forcing people to bake cakes than going after your evul corporations, So i guess you don't take the 1% bullshit you spew very seriously.

You are like those AGW morons who are against the use of nuclear power.

That you want to legally crush people for having a different opinion than you is telling. Fuck off and Die. preferably sooner rather than later.

I have a valued skill, and I keep getting raises every year, so I have no worries. You seem to worry more about forcing people to bake cakes than going after your evul corporations, So i guess you don't take the 1% bullshit you spew very seriously.

You know, guy that's what I used to think. I got raises, I had skills, and at the end of the day, they still found a way to fuck me.

But seriously, fuck the Christian bigots.

That you want to legally crush people for having a different opinion than you is telling. Fuck off and Die. preferably sooner rather than later.

NO, I want to crush them for aiding and abetting the people who did fuck me over.

YOu guys cling to the last little bit of bigotry you think you can get away with... and we say, "No!"

Such a simplistic statement from a simple man. Libertarians want government to focus on important stuff within its constitutional purview, not forcing bakers to make cakes.

Sorry, dude, I think government shouldn't be limited to the imagination of 18th century slave rapists.

Then work to amend the document, don't go for end runs.

and fuck you in the eye for your usual disrespect for our founding fathers.

No end run required. We have 50 years of laws saying you can't discriminate with your business. This isn't even really an issue.

The only reason why it's an issue at all is because the homophobes lost the argument over marriage, and they are clinging to that little bit of bigotry they think they can still get away with.

Fuck them. You don't want to back a gay cake, close up your bakery and do something else for a living.

You refuse to do business with Mormons. How is that any different?

NO, I want to crush them for aiding and abetting the people who did fuck me over.

YOu guys cling to the last little bit of bigotry you think you can get away with... and we say, "No!"
^ that Toro

You know, guy that's what I used to think. I got raises, I had skills, and at the end of the day, they still found a way to fuck me.

But seriously, fuck the Christian bigots.

Sounds like you sucked at what you did.

You are a petty, petty little man. Using big ol government to get your revenge and to fuck other people over when we all know you don't have the balls to do it yourself.

Mormons are fucking evil.

Lol, the old "my bigotry is acceptable but yours isn't" defense. How quaint.

Joe has been very open that he blacklists Mormons and refuses to do business with them.

He supported the court for not allowing a company to discriminate against one group of people. I'd like to hear why he thinks a court would allow him to discriminate against another group of people.

Mormons are fucking evil.

Lol, the old "my bigotry is acceptable but yours isn't" defense. How quaint.

Joe has been very open that he blacklists Mormons and refuses to do business with them.

He supported the court for not allowing a company to discriminate against one group of people. I'd like to hear why he thinks a court would allow him to discriminate against another group of people.

He will just say religion does not deserve to be protected, "because he says so".

Joe only likes laws and interpretation of said laws that follow his warped view of how the world does and should work.

He screams about the evils of corporations while he bends over and lets government ream him and everyone else up the ass.

Forum List

Back