Ricky Martin Urges Latinos To Unite Against Donald Trump

President Trump will end the non-living and Illegals voting Democrat. Watch Dems drop down to Green Party numbers after that

Is that you?

1800101208_71820ac284_z.jpg

who is ricky fucking martin?

and who cares who he she is

meh

You know...............the GOP has been hollering about those who are voting illegally (meaning those who vote twice, or those who aren't allowed to vote).

There have been fewer than 10 examples of this since 2000.

Eat your hearts out..........those of you under some rock....:badgrin:

Martin released "Livin' la Vida Loca" which helped him obtain enormous success worldwide and is generally seen as the song that began the Latin pop explosion of 1999 and made the transition easier for other Spanish-speaking artists to move into the English-speaking market. Since its release, the song has sold over 8 million copies, making it one of the best selling singles of all time.

libs are in a conundrum (sp?)- they cant have both blacks AND illegals in the party- no room- they will grow to despise each other- the blacks will be jealous of the new shiny toy the dnc wants to put out front and center.

Funny how people who hate Obama say he's caused splits within the country because he's black, yet love Trump who is deliberately going out and causing rifts between people.

Exactly! Adolf Trump is splitting the Republican Party all to hell. I love it...
No he's actually rallying them. The Republican establishment, whom most everyone despises, are being shat on. Republican's, Independents and Libertarians LOVE it. Don't mistake the establishment for the real Republican's. The republican establishment is just a bunch of horses asses.

No.

Perhaps Republican leaning Independents love him, but Democratic leaning Independents don't.
There is more than one shade of "Independent" out there.

Trump is being stupid with how he is handling immigration and Hispanics: it will cost him the nomination much less the election.

However, his comment about 'silent majority' is neither ethnocentric nor racist.

He is right that the great middle class has been shat on by the wealthy.

Last edited:
Trump is being stupid with how he is handling immigration and Hispanics: it will cost him the nomination much less the election.

However, his comment about 'silent minority' is neither ethnocentric nor racist.

If I recall correctly, the Trumpublican speaks of a "silent majority", not a minority. It's a very Nixonian tactic, to say the least. Lol...

I agree with your comment on the middle class.

Nice to see you here.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

However, his comment about 'silent majority' is neither ethnocentric nor racist.

If I recall correctly, the Trumpublican speaks of a "silent majority", not a minority. It's a very Nixonian tactic, to say the least. Lol... I agree with your comment on the middle class. Nice to see you here. Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Corrected. Thanks. Yes, it is not racial code this time around. I am not a believer it was with Nixon, but more of a law and order lure aimed at the great middle class.

And the funny thing is, it's a wealthy guy telling them they've been shat on by the wealthy. It's an immigrant employer who is telling them that immigrants coming into the US are a problem.

Does no one see the irony?

Puerto Rican, Enrique Morales picked the anglo name of Ricky Martin and now the freaking singer presumes to lecture Americans about the mess created by ten million illegal immigrants. Only in America.
The GOP needs Hispanic votes, whitehall. Lecturing them, making fun of them, getting mad because they won't be brown whites ~ ain't going to work, podjo.
some one calling them beaners sure as aint going to work either.....

Forum List

Back