Ridicule works! CPSC walks back announcement about banning gas stoves

1673536837333.png

Like their Truth Commission notion, they are now running from this as fast as they can. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Denies Gas Stove Ban | OilPrice.com

I don't know that they actually would have went through with it. I think they were just throwing a decoy in the water to see how many would shoot at it. Democrats love to see how many people they could piss off while still keeping power. Now they understand that this would be crossing the line.

I don't know that they actually would have went through with it. I think they were just throwing a decoy in the water to see how many would shoot at it. Democrats love to see how many people they could piss off while still keeping power. Now they understand that this would be crossing the line.
10 years ago people thought they wouldn’t go through with sending men into girls locker rooms. Never doubt the insanity of the left.

Ya think the Taliban are like pre-modern era 'Borg' who have assimilated Democrats, who are now trying to drive the US / world back into the stone age / dark ages?

:auiqs.jpg:

Republicans are the closest thing we have to terrorists.

Forum List

Back