Rigged Polls Put Trump Support at 40%

These idiots still pursue their lying stacked polls that are already completely discredited as they gave Hillary a 98% chance of winning the election, a statistical near certainty.

Why does any one pay ANY credence to these bullshit polls?

Answer: Because they are useful idiots and/or these discredited polls are useful for the political Establishment to delegitimize Trump so they can maintain their multinational corporate crony networks and power.

Trump blasts 'rigged' polls of his public approval | Daily Mail Online
Your second paragraph & the creation of this thread fit together how?

These idiots still pursue their lying stacked polls that are already completely discredited as they gave Hillary a 98% chance of winning the election, a statistical near certainty.

Answer: Because they are useful idiots and/or these discredited polls are useful for the political Establishment to delegitimize Trump so they can maintain their multinational corporate crony networks and power.

If I understand partisan politics correctly (okay, let's face it, I don't, but I'll try this anyway), the only polls that really matter right now are the internal polls of Republicans who are expecting an electoral battle in 2018.

These are the people - particularly in the Senate - the Left and the Democrats are (understandably) trying to sway with their various attacks, complaints and protests.

If these people think it's politically expedient, they'll vote against the Trumpier Trump bills.

Remember, all that matters to our "leaders" is fundraising and re-election.

Well if you Trumpsters start talking about something non-petty, non-stupid, I won't have to waste time pointing out your stupid, petty posting. I call that win - win.

You can start by quitting ridiculous bitching about polling just because you happen to not like some results.

There are pompous assholes the world around....^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea, you keep talking about poll rigging conspiracies and I'll keep treating you like a pompous asshole
You are a dumbass

This whole thread is about polling denial.

See how it works? You say dambass nonsense, I call you dumbass.
Polling denial? Oh lordy....

And right after the election where they were all proven wrong. Stuck on stupid!

This is EXATLY the dumbass polling denial I'm talking about.

National polls did correctly show Clinton's popular win within 1% margin.

State polling was less accurate, but to now say that because of an election that was decided by mere 0.5% in the battleground states the whole concept of polling popular opinion is now not valid is supremely stupid.
Liar. They had her way up until a day or two before when they had to save their asses.

Idiot, these are easily verified facts.

Final Results -- -- -- 48.2 46.1 Clinton +2.1
RCP Average 11/1 - 11/7 -- -- 46.8 43.6 Clinton +3.2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
I was posting the election forecasts of two major outlets for months: Ya Like Polls, Do Ya?

Right up until October 11, they had Clinton at 87 percent chance of winning.

And then FBI Director Comey pressed his face right up to the glass on our TVs to tell us he was investigating the emails on Boner's laptap.
More dumb-ass nonsense that in no way disputes the point of discussion. National polling was correct and Hillary did in fact win the popular vote.

1. Keep your nose out of American politics, shithead.
2. See # 1

What the fuck?

Are you out to prove yourself retarded? In that case well done sir.

Meanwhile, retard, I'll stick my nose in my country's politics as much as I want to.

It won't be long before Trump looks back at a 40% approval rating with nostalgia.

It won't be long before Trump looks back at a 40% approval rating with nostalgia.

Amen! He has the lowest president-elect approval rating in U.S. history. Another milestone for Adolf Trump.

Here we are barely two months from the biggest surprise in modern political history where almost every poll called Hillary the sure winner and it looks like the mainstream media hasn't learned a freaking thing about selected demographics and rigged polls.
They're not interested in learning a damn thing. Though they failed to help get Hillary elected, actually helped in her defeat, their mission now is to go all out to discredit Trump in order to tee up their next candidate in four years and dimocrats for the House election in two years. They're all left all the time so they'll continue to oversample polling with fellow lefties and lie, deny, distort...in other words business as usual in favor of all their comrades.

When Obama came into office, he had a majority Democratic Congress. I think Democrats had a record number of seats in the House. And at one point Obama had a nearly filibuster proof Senate.

The Right blames Obama for losing all of that. The Right blames Obama for destroying the Democratic Party.

Let's see what happens with Trump and the Republican Party.

Zero Hedge analyzed the polling data and found ridiculous over sampling just like these idiots did during the election.

New ABC / WaPo Poll Shows Drop In Trump Favorability Courtesy Of Aggressive "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge

In the month leaded up to the election on November 8th, we repeatedly demonstrated how the mainstream media polls from the likes of ABC/Washington Post, CNN and Reuters repeatedly manipulated their poll samples to engineer their desired results, namely a large Hillary Clinton lead (see "New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through 'Oversamples'" and "ABC/Wapo Effectively Admit To Poll Tampering As Hillary's "Lead" Shrinks To 2-Points"). In fact, just 16 days prior to the election an ABC/Wapo poll showed a 12-point lead for Hillary, a result that obviously turned out to be embarrassingly wrong for the pollsters.

But, proving they still got it, ABC/Washington Post and CNN are out with a pair of polls on Trump's favorability this morning that sport some of the most egregious "oversamples" we've seen. The ABC/Wapo poll showed an 8-point sampling margin for Democrats with only 23% of the results taken from Republicans...​

2017.01.17%20-%20Wapo%20-%20Polling%20Stats_0.JPG

These libtards have not learned a Gawd Damned Thing.

The polls showed her winning the popular vote, and she did.

Bullshit, the polls showed her way ahead in PA, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, etc, and with decent leads in N Carolina and Florida.

Stop lying your ass off, stupid ass.

You know what an electoral college poll is, you fucking hypocrit. But just in case you really are that dumb, it is a poll of each state that is then tallied up as likely for a candidate, leaning for or a toss up, and they add up the delegate count using that polling.

All the pollsters thought Trump was sure to lose and they remained that way until the results started coming in.

But we all see what you retards are doing; you are going to run bullshit fake polls as part of your Big Lie campaign to undermine Trump no matter how ridiculous, erroneous, dishonest of fraudulent those polls may be.

Well if you Trumpsters start talking about something non-petty, non-stupid, I won't have to waste time pointing out your stupid, petty posting. I call that win - win.

You can start by quitting ridiculous bitching about polling just because you happen to not like some results.

Yea, you keep talking about poll rigging conspiracies and I'll keep treating you like a pompous asshole
Who bitched?

You are a dumbass

Rigged Polls Put Trump Support at 40%

State polling was less accurate, but to now say that because of an election that was decided by mere 0.5% in the battleground states the whole concept of polling popular opinion is now not valid is supremely stupid.
Liar. They had her way up until a day or two before when they had to save their asses.

Final results prove they weren't predicting a Hillary win all along?

And I'm the idiot? snicker

You are a dumbass

Yes, you, which is proved further yet with your every post.

Most Presidents see the first few months of their presidency as their "Honeymoon Period" A time when the public is willing to give them a chance and their approval rating is artificially high

What if 40% is Trumps "Honeymoon Period"?

You make one idiotic statement after the other and try to back them up with data that doesn't make your case. Explain how the final poll shows the race was close all along. We don't even need to stray from the forum to know you're full of shit.

You make one idiotic statement after the other and try to back them up with data that doesn't make your case. Explain how the final poll shows the race was close all along. We don't even need to stray from the forum to know you're full of shit.
Polls are a snapshot in time. Earlier polls have no bearing on the final results.

[Q

Amen! He has the lowest president-elect approval rating in U.S. history. Another milestone for Adolf Trump.

According to who?

The same idiots that predicted that Crooked Hillary was going to win by a landslide?

If you only do polling of Moon Bat demographics then you are going to show the results of Moon Bat stupidity.

That is the mistake the pollsters made in 2016.

If Trump is so damn unpopular then how come he is being sworn in as President on Friday and his party controls both houses of Congress?.

57631598.jpg

Forum List

Back