Right from the horses mouth

Still trying to excuse over 50,000 deaths
Trump continues to avoid saying loud and clear that he wants states and cities opened up immediately.

The Trumpsters continue to avoid saying loud and clear that he's part of the problem.

1587921214469.png

Rumor has it that all the people who were going to testify against the Clinton's and Obama's died of Covid so the epidemic has been around for a few more decades than previously thought.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Trump continues to avoid saying loud and clear that he wants states and cities opened up immediately.

The Trumpsters continue to avoid saying loud and clear that he's part of the problem.
Trump will not say he wants them open but has no reservation in telling his supporters to revolt against those restrictions

Trump continues to avoid saying loud and clear that he wants states and cities opened up immediately. The Trumpsters continue to avoid saying loud and clear that he's part of the problem.
Trump will not say he wants them open but has no reservation in telling his supporters to revolt against those restrictions
He's playing them, just giving them lip service, and they're swallowing it whole. I don't know how it could get more blatant than this.

If you’re old and you have Covid and your system shuts down... yea.. Covid killed you

View attachment 328371

Rumor has it that all the people who were going to testify against the Clinton's and Obama's died of Covid so the epidemic has been around for a few more decades than previously thought.

*****CHUCKLE*****

That music is privileged California boy derp. Yeah, that music does not stand on its own.

Some people out there might pay to see them in a club, but I would not in normal circumstances.

I'm a cracker, so yeah..
I have more muscle and fat than California boys. They like to be painfully skinny n stuff. :cuckoo:

Good people, but I can't wrap my head around that.

Last edited:
Pritzker and Co. have been heavy on the fear and short on facts here in IL.

Charts with no underlying data.

An antibody test was done at a local hospital on the south side of Chicago which showed 30% of those tested had antibodies. It was discounted and the antibody testing, which they were going to roll out statewide has now been put on hold and back burnered.

And, of course padding the death numbers, while ignoring the underlying infection mortality rate, which they won't even address, nor that hospitalizations have leveled off ad the field hospitals erected stand mostly empty, including one at a convention center that had 3,000 beds, saw 11 patients and is now being scaled back.

But run and hide in your homes for another month kids. Stay scared. Our naked obfuscation of key facts and data is none of your concern. Nor is your job, your future or any damn thing we say.

Last edited:

1587932788128.png

He's being a excellent leader by delegating that out to the governors and mayors to decide while leaving them enough rope to hang themselves...

...and some of them are doing a fine job of putting that noose around their neck all by themselves.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back