Right from the horses mouth

View attachment 328371

Rumor has it that all the people who were going to testify against the Clinton's and Obama's died of Covid so the epidemic has been around for a few more decades than previously thought.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

That music is privileged California boy derp. Yeah, that music does not stand on its own.

Some people out there might pay to see them in a club, but I would not in normal circumstances.

I'm a cracker, so yeah..
I have more muscle and fat than California boys. They like to be painfully skinny n stuff. :cuckoo:

Good people, but I can't wrap my head around that.

1587933193857.png

Didn't ever say I like all the music I choose.

*****SMILE*****

Still trying to excuse over 50,000 deaths
Trump continues to avoid saying loud and clear that he wants states and cities opened up immediately.

The Trumpsters continue to avoid saying loud and clear that he's part of the problem.

View attachment 328446

He's being a excellent leader by delegating that out to the governors and mayors to decide while leaving them enough rope to hang themselves...

...and some of them are doing a fine job of putting that noose around their neck all by themselves.

*****CHUCKLE*****

So he's not worried about the economy, he's more concerned with making governors and mayors from both parties look bad.

Yeah, that's pretty weak. You need to sharpen up your TrumpSpin. Get back to me.

So he's not worried about the economy, he's more concerned with making governors and mayors from both parties look bad.

Yeah, that's pretty weak. You need to sharpen up your TrumpSpin. Get back to me.

1587935602216.png

Perhaps the governors, mayors, and media, should quit worrying about how to unseat the President by attempting to lay all the blame for their own incompetence at his feet and be more concerned about the economy in the states and cities they represent to get them started back on the road to recovery...

...In other words do their fucking jobs instead of being political bureaucratic snobs who want to make everyone's life miserable with unConstitutional edicts and fines that vary from place to place while blaming it on the President!

Trump's delegated his authority and made it so they're free to make their own decisions on how they want to bring their area of the country back on line and if they hang themselves they're free to do so.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back