Right vs. Left is Logic vs. Emotion

30 million my butt. 11-12 million. Now they can use their easily faked GOP SS cards and get preventive care and pay what they can with subsidies. Because the male illegals are basically all working (94%), 67% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. (Pew, 2007).

The rate of increase in costs is already bending down and would more without GOP/Big Health crony sabotage. The real problem is the ridiculous expensiveness of the GOP/Big Health scam system we had...at least now we see the true costs and the old scam policies...Fix it and let it work.

You got a link to all that and not a left wing nut website either.
Pew survey, 2007. No longer exists as link. We don't have a propaganda machine.

So we have your word, a known liar.
Quite the scumbag a-hole you are, you should work for Fox, Breitbart, or Rush

- USA Today:

The actual percentage of immigrants lacking legal permission who pay taxes is much higher, according to researchers. The institute's report estimates about a third of such immigrants nationally are homeowners, subjecting them to property tax payments. Another 50 percent are believed to pay income taxes. And as much as 75 percent of the population is believed to pay into the U.S. Social Security system (a system of benefits they wouldn't be eligible to receive anyway unless they became U.S. citizens).

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

So eat shytte and die, hater dupe.
And notice I don't call you a liar, just a dupe. One's personal, the other political. And now a hater dupe. That's what happens in the angry New BS GOP...misinformation doe s that to you. The quote above is in answer to Trump bs, he said 5% lol...a disgrace.

Call me what you want, I don't really care. People that are pure partisan bull shitters such as yourself are fun to laugh at because you are ignorant, closed minded and lie at the drop of a hat.

30 million my butt. 11-12 million. Now they can use their easily faked GOP SS cards and get preventive care and pay what they can with subsidies. Because the male illegals are basically all working (94%), 67% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. (Pew, 2007).

The rate of increase in costs is already bending down and would more without GOP/Big Health crony sabotage. The real problem is the ridiculous expensiveness of the GOP/Big Health scam system we had...at least now we see the true costs and the old scam policies...Fix it and let it work.

Quite the scumbag a-hole you are, you should work for Fox- USA Today:

The actual percentage of immigrants lacking legal permission who pay taxes is much higher, according to researchers. The institute's report estimates about a third of such immigrants nationally are homeowners, subjecting them to property tax payments. Another 50 percent are believed to pay income taxes. And as much as 75 percent of the population is believed to pay into the U.S. Social Security system (a system of benefits they wouldn't be eligible to receive anyway unless they became U.S. citizens).

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

I think it is quite funny that when you cuss you misspell the word like that makes a difference, what a pussy. Lol!

Is this the Pew study you said you couldn't find? Liar!
It says basically exactly the same thing, stupid. There's another survey that says illegal men work at 89% rate, after the GOP meltdown.

I think it is quite funny that when you cuss you misspell the word like that makes a difference, what a pussy. Lol!

It says basically exactly the same thing, stupid. There's another survey that says illegal men work at 89% rate, after the GOP meltdown.

So it is not the PEW study from 2007, interesting how you lie with such ease.

- USA Today:

And notice I don't call you a liar, just a dupe. One's personal, the other political. And now a hater dupe. That's what happens in the angry New BS GOP...misinformation doe s that to you. The quote above is in answer to Trump bs, he said 5% lol...a disgrace.

Call me what you want, I don't really care. People that are pure partisan bull shitters such as yourself are fun to laugh at because you are ignorant, closed minded and lie at the drop of a hat.
My lies are that Dems aren't calling for impeachment and illegals pay taxes 67% and own homes 35%? You are an idiot.

Compared to RWers, Dems are saints.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...GuMe8JFJrzTN3H6mw&sig2=fEUOa3ctYtvuJJATOwTRVQ

The Pew survey no longer is online, dumbass, USA Today says exactly the same thing 9 years later. DUHHHH. So you are the liar at this point, as always. LOL. And proved wrong AGAIN, as always.

- USA Today:

My lies are that Dems aren't calling for impeachment and illegals pay taxes 67% and own homes 35%? You are an idiot.

Compared to RWers, Dems are saints.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...GuMe8JFJrzTN3H6mw&sig2=fEUOa3ctYtvuJJATOwTRVQ

Sure, I believe you because you are a liar.

Can you read? LOL!

The Pew survey no longer is online, dumbass, USA Today says exactly the same thing 9 years later. DUHHHH. So you are the liar at this point, as always. LOL. And proved wrong AGAIN, as always.

I'm not lying slimeball, you have no proof the reports say the same thing. So, prove it you scum liar.

Can you read? LOL!

You can't post a simple link? Where did you get the original Pew report from 2007? Lol! Just keep making your shit up as you go along.

And people legally holding visas or with approved refugee status. Listen it's okay if you don't want to believe me. We'll let the courts handle this. :beer:
If that were even remotely true - then people with visas could vote in our election. Only U.S. citizens have constitutional rights.

But that's not the discussion here. THe discussion is whether the president can discriminate against a group of non-citizens and prevent them from accessing the U.S. And the answer of course, is yes. Yes, he can.
Not allllll constitutional rights extend to non citizens but due process does. Right?

Your answer might be yes, but it seems many fed judges and constitutional scholars disagree with you.

Obama care didn't cover the 30 milion free riders ...the illegals using the ER so it was a farce...

Quite the scumbag a-hole you are, you should work for Fox-

USA Today:

If illegal immigrants are paying all of this they are using ill gotten gains to do so because they stole those jobs from American citizens who wish they could afford their own homes.

So illegals could get jobs yet we paid poor legal minoritys not to work for almost two fucking years?

What the hell?

And people legally holding visas or with approved refugee status. Listen it's okay if you don't want to believe me. We'll let the courts handle this. :beer:
If that were even remotely true - then people with visas could vote in our election. Only U.S. citizens have constitutional rights.

But that's not the discussion here. THe discussion is whether the president can discriminate against a group of non-citizens and prevent them from accessing the U.S. And the answer of course, is yes. Yes, he can.
Not allllll constitutional rights extend to non citizens but due process does. Right?

Your answer might be yes, but it seems many fed judges and constitutional scholars disagree with you.

What is this God damn bullshit of yours?

Do you really want us to hate you more to the point of flaming ?

Your choice girl..

What your suggestioning is assnine

Quite the scumbag a-hole you are, you should work for Fox-

USA Today:

If illegal immigrants are paying all of this they are using ill gotten gains to do so because they stole those jobs from American citizens who wish they could afford their own homes.

Well they stole my identity. It was used by illegals in six states, I have spent hours and hours and over a thousand dollars to get it straightened out and it still isn't worked out.

According to liberal pieces of crap like Franco, it's ok, as long as it is me and not him, he is good with it.

So illegals could get jobs yet we paid poor legal minoritys not to work for almost two fucking years?

What the hell?

Yep, that seems to be how stupid emotional liberals think.

Your choice girl..

Hey now, don't shoot the messenger.

Does The Constitution Protect Non-Citizens? Judges Say Yes

Your choice girl..

I am going to start flaming you because I am tired of you saying a non citizen that dont even live here has the right to the Constitution of the United States.

Your choice girl..

9 the circuit court go fuck off...you knew I was going to get tired of it girl, you an American citizen you get protection of the Constitution... You a born foreigner, hell no.

Its the Constitution of the United States ,

Not the Constitution of the world.

Your choice girl..

I am going to start flaming you because I am tired of you saying a non citizen that dont even live here has the right to the Constitution of the United States.

Read the link.

Some (not all) constitutional rights extend to anyone in our jurisdiction. Including non citizens with valid visas, approved refugee status, even people just waiting in our airports.

I don't write the the laws, or enforce them, i simply educate. :2up:

Your choice girl..

9 the circuit court go fuck off...you knew I was going to get tired of it girl, you an American citizen you get protection of the Constitution... You a born foreigner, hell no.

Its the Constitution of the United States ,

Not the Constitution of the world.

I guess you'll have to take your issues up with our government lol

Forum List

Back