Right vs. Left is Logic vs. Emotion

And people legally holding visas or with approved refugee status. Listen it's okay if you don't want to believe me. We'll let the courts handle this. :beer:
If that were even remotely true - then people with visas could vote in our election. Only U.S. citizens have constitutional rights.

But that's not the discussion here. THe discussion is whether the president can discriminate against a group of non-citizens and prevent them from accessing the U.S. And the answer of course, is yes. Yes, he can.
Not allllll constitutional rights extend to non citizens but due process does. Right?

Your answer might be yes, but it seems many fed judges and constitutional scholars disagree with you.

What is this God damn bullshit of yours?

Do you really want us to hate you more to the point of flaming ?

Your choice girl..

What your suggestioning is assnine

Not allllll constitutional rights extend to non citizens but due process does. Right?

Your answer might be yes, but it seems many fed judges and constitutional scholars disagree with you.

Hey now, don't shoot the messenger.

Does The Constitution Protect Non-Citizens? Judges Say Yes

And people legally holding visas or with approved refugee status. Listen it's okay if you don't want to believe me. We'll let the courts handle this. :beer:
If that were even remotely true - then people with visas could vote in our election. Only U.S. citizens have constitutional rights.

But that's not the discussion here. THe discussion is whether the president can discriminate against a group of non-citizens and prevent them from accessing the U.S. And the answer of course, is yes. Yes, he can.

Your choice girl..

Use common sense..the Constitution protects

A born citizen of the USA yes

A born citizen of wearing a diaper on your head in the middle of fuckastan eygpt ...no

Your choice girl..

9 the circuit court go fuck off...you knew I was going to get tired of it girl, you an American citizen you get protection of the Constitution... You a born foreigner, hell no.

Its the Constitution of the United States ,

Not the Constitution of the world.

I guess you'll have to take your issues up with our government lol

Let me guess this was that same bitch who ruled on it that was a judge but not even a US citizen ?

Judge Placed On Leave When Officials Discover She’s Not A US Citizen

Your choice girl..

9 the circuit court go fuck off...you knew I was going to get tired of it girl, you an American citizen you get protection of the Constitution... You a born foreigner, hell no.

Why do you have to piss me off? You know I like you and respect your posts..

Why do you have to post stupid stuff?

Your choice girl..

I'm I am sorry.. But I still think and know your theory is stupid..

:)

Your choice girl..

Your choice girl..

A born citizen of wearing a diaper on your head in the middle of fuckastan eygpt ...no

I'm literally providing you with the knowledge and you are refusing to read it.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Your choice girl..

To your dismay, it is not "my theory" but the way the world works.

I would provide you with several court cases where constitutional rights extended to non citizens but you would probably just refuse to read them.

Your choice girl..

Your choice girl..

Your facts are stupid..

But we still good?

Your choice girl..

I would provide you with several court cases where constitutional rights extended to non citizens but you would probably just refuse to read them.

OK provide them then, how can a non citizen get the same grants as A US citizen?

Your choice girl..

Aries you linked the 9 th circuit court..

That's taboo they always get overuled

OK provide them then, how can a non citizen get the same grants as A US citizen?
Boumedine v Bush
Zadvydas v. Davis
Yick Wo v. Hopkins
Wong Win v. United States

"But even before the court laid the issue to rest, a principal author of the Constitution, James Madison, the fourth president of the United States, wrote: "that as they [aliens], owe, on the one hand, a temporary obedience, they are entitled, in return, to their [constitutional] protection and advantage."

Also, Bill of rights applies to everyone citizen or not.

Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights

Your choice girl..

Aries you linked the 9 th circuit court..

That's taboo they always get overuled

Stawp it. They have more say than you do bear.

Your choice girl..

Your choice girl..

Your facts are stupid..

But we still good?

My facts are stupid lol
They aren't mine, they are just facts.

And yea were good.

Obama care didn't cover the 30 milion free riders ...the illegals using the ER so it was a farce...

30 million my butt. 11-12 million. Now they can use their easily faked GOP SS cards and get preventive care and pay what they can with subsidies. Because the male illegals are basically all working (94%), 67% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. (Pew, 2007).

The rate of increase in costs is already bending down and would more without GOP/Big Health crony sabotage. The real problem is the ridiculous expensiveness of the GOP/Big Health scam system we had...at least now we see the true costs and the old scam policies...Fix it and let it work.

You got a link to all that and not a left wing nut website either.
Pew survey, 2007. No longer exists as link. We don't have a propaganda machine.

So we have your word, a known liar.
Quite the scumbag a-hole you are, you should work for Fox-

USA Today:

The actual percentage of immigrants lacking legal permission who pay taxes is much higher, according to researchers. The institute's report estimates about a third of such immigrants nationally are homeowners, subjecting them to property tax payments. Another 50 percent are believed to pay income taxes. And as much as 75 percent of the population is believed to pay into the U.S. Social Security system (a system of benefits they wouldn't be eligible to receive anyway unless they became U.S. citizens).

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

So eat shytte and die, hater dupe.

".... believed .... "

And THAT constitutes proof in your parallel universe??

Seriously?

Right vs. Left is Logic vs. Emotion
Oh my god, that's some funny shit right there. I would appreciate it if you stopped calling pseudocons the "Right". You dipshits wouldn't recognize a conservative principle to save your lives.

So let's show just how fucking stupid pseudocons are, shall we?

I have to wonder what it will take for these people to come to their senses since...

...Fox News said there was a "stand down order", and there was no stand down order…

Since The Blaze said a Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box, and that Mexican was NOT stuffing an Arizona ballot box…

Since Breitbart said Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas, and there is no such thing as the Friends of Hamas.

Since Bill O'Reilly said he was in combat, when he was a thousand miles from combat...

Since Fox News said the Marines guarding our embassy in Egypt were denied live ammo, and our Marines were NOT denied live ammo…

Since the right wing media hacks said 93 million people will lose their employer health insurance by the end of 2014, and 93 million people have NOT lost their health insurance…

Since Laura Ingraham said Obama was going to be impeached within three weeks, and Obama was NOT impeached…

Since Fox News said you can print ballots at home in Colorado, and you CANNOT print ballots at home in Colorado…

Since the credulous were told Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren had deleted Hillary from their Twitter accounts, and they did NOT delete Hillary from their Twitter accounts…

Since the credulous were told Obama was born in Kenya, and Obama was NOT born in Kenya…

Since the rubes were told Obama demanded to be sworn in on the Koran, and Obama did NOT demand to be sworn in on the Koran…

Since the credulous were told Obama banned Christmas cards on Military Bases, and Obama did NOT ban Christmas cards on military bases…

Since Fox News reported Obama banned Nativity scenes by Executive Order, and Obama did NOT ban Nativity scenes…

Since the credulous were told Obama cut God out of his Thanksgiving addresses every year, and believed it without even…you know…LOOKING to see if that was true, and Obama did NOT leave God out of any of his Thanksgiving or Christmas messages…

Since Fox News reported Obama used his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during a government shutdown, and Obama did NOT use his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during the shutdown…

Since World News Daily reported Obama wears a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”, and Obama does NOT wear a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”…

Since Fox News reported “far more children died last year drowning in their bath tubs than were accidentally killed by guns”, and far more children died from accidental gun deaths…

Since Fox News reported the Texas School Board of Education is considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution, and the Texas School Board of Education is NOT considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution…

Since the credulous bleeved Obama banned the Confederate flag by Executive Order

Since the credulous bleeved Operation Jade Helm was a joint UN/US government takeover of the American southwest…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that said Obama has banned the Pledge of Allegiance

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a Bill Clinton rape video

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Yoko Ono had an affair with Hillary Clinton

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a postal worker destroying Trump ballots

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Clinton’s campaign chairman wrote a racist screed that was actually written by a Netherlands nazi…

Since Donald Trump and millions of his Chumps fell for a hoax that John Podesta wrote something about Benghazi that a Newsweek reporter actually wrote…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax the Oregon mass shooter was on a Russian terror watch list which Obama refused to take…

Since the credulous fell for
a hoax that the Pope said there is no true religion and there is no hell

a hoax about a Hillary body double on 9/11

a hoax video about Democratic primary voting fraud which was actually a video of Russian voting fraud which had been deliberately manipulated…

Since the credulous parroted a lie that Obama was trying to get us all killed by Ebola, and that Ebola was going to kill millions of American last year…

a hoax about Obama being snubbed for handshakes

Since the credulous fell for the “death panels” hoax…

a hoax that 70 Congressional Democrats are members of the Communist party

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that DHS had bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo…

At what point do you fools WAKE UP!?!?!

Logic and pseudocons are mortal enemies. Your piss outlets absolutely depend on your willful stupidity and ignorance. Your credulity is their bread and butter.

Quite the scumbag a-hole you are, you should work for Fox- USA Today:

The actual percentage of immigrants lacking legal permission who pay taxes is much higher, according to researchers. The institute's report estimates about a third of such immigrants nationally are homeowners, subjecting them to property tax payments. Another 50 percent are believed to pay income taxes. And as much as 75 percent of the population is believed to pay into the U.S. Social Security system (a system of benefits they wouldn't be eligible to receive anyway unless they became U.S. citizens).

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

I think it is quite funny that when you cuss you misspell the word like that makes a difference, what a pussy. Lol!

Is this the Pew study you said you couldn't find? Liar!
Can you read? LOL!

You can't post a simple link? Where did you get the original Pew report from 2007? Lol! Just keep making your shit up as you go along.
Can you read? lol

Quite the scumbag a-hole you are, you should work for Fox- USA Today:

I think it is quite funny that when you cuss you misspell the word like that makes a difference, what a pussy. Lol!

Is this the Pew study you said you couldn't find? Liar!
It says basically exactly the same thing, stupid. There's another survey that says illegal men work at 89% rate, after the GOP meltdown.

So it is not the PEW study from 2007, interesting how you lie with such ease.
The Pew survey no longer is online, dumbass, USA Today says exactly the same thing 9 years later. DUHHHH. So you are the liar at this point, as always. LOL. And proved wrong AGAIN, as always.

I'm not lying slimeball, you have no proof the reports say the same thing. So, prove it you scum liar.
Can you read? LOL

30 million my butt. 11-12 million. Now they can use their easily faked GOP SS cards and get preventive care and pay what they can with subsidies. Because the male illegals are basically all working (94%), 67% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. (Pew, 2007).

The rate of increase in costs is already bending down and would more without GOP/Big Health crony sabotage. The real problem is the ridiculous expensiveness of the GOP/Big Health scam system we had...at least now we see the true costs and the old scam policies...Fix it and let it work.

You got a link to all that and not a left wing nut website either.

Quite the scumbag a-hole you are, you should work for Fox-

USA Today:

If illegal immigrants are paying all of this they are using ill gotten gains to do so because they stole those jobs from American citizens who wish they could afford their own homes.
You dupes and your GOP brainwashers only care in a GOP recession...otherwise you love the off the books gardeners and constructors, and ripping off the migrants. You don't want those crummy jobs or those crappy houses...You morons are all obsessed about a stupid wall while 740k illegals overstayed their visas in the last year. So gd stupid...PASS THE GD 2010 Immigration Bill with an unfakable SS card and end this GOP/dupe scam...

Forum List

Back