Right vs. Left is Logic vs. Emotion

WaPo Op/Ed: We're Seth Rich's parents. Stop politicizing our son's murder.
Imagine living in a nightmare that you can never wake up from. Imagine having to face every single day knowing that your son was murdered. Imagine you had no answers — that no one has been brought to justice and there were few clues leading to the killer or killers. Imagine that every single day, with every phone call you hope that it’s the police, calling to tell you that there has been a break in the case.

Imagine that instead, every call that comes in is a reporter asking what you think of a series of lies or conspiracies about the death. That nightmare is what our family goes through every day.

Seth had dedicated his life to public service, and he told us that he wanted to work on the campaign’s effort to expand voter participation because he loved our country dearly and believed deeply in the promise of democratic engagement. Seth had been walking around, calling friends, family and his girlfriend, pondering the broader picture of what the job change would mean. He wondered how he would pick up and move to New York City for four months, the strain that might put on his relationships, and how it would all affect the life he had built for himself in Washington.

The circumstances of what happened next are still unclear. We know that Seth was abruptly confronted on the street, that he had been on the phone and quickly ended the call. We also know that there were signs of a struggle, including a watchband torn when the assailants attempted to rip it off his wrist. Law-enforcement officials told us that Seth’s murder looked like a botched robbery attempt in which the assailants — after shooting our son — panicked, immediately ran and abandoned Seth’s personal belongings. We have seen no evidence, by any person at any time, that Seth’s murder had any connection to his job at the Democratic National Committee or his life in politics. Anyone who claims to have such evidence is either concealing it from us or lying.

Opinion | We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder.

The company left the market. It was the last available. So now I have Trumpcare, see you at the ER and call me, Mr. Trump.

Where did you get Trumpcare at?

It comes automatically to those losing Obamacare. In Obamacare you can pick a doctor. In Trumpcare you can pick an ER room.
Oh cool !!! If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?

I think I heard that somewhere before.
You lost your doctor?
Yep - he converted to private insurance/cash only.
What I call a GOP dupe, Big health crony, ACA saboteur. They knew no more about ACA than the regular GOP dupes...ACA didn't cause that, GOP propaganda did. I had a doctor retire for no good reason- he just believed ACA was ruinous, a self fulfilling prophecy. I had a PA who was terrified of ACA until I told him about the subsidies!!! He didn't know that he, his wife and 4 kids would get help....

Where did you get Trumpcare at?

It comes automatically to those losing Obamacare. In Obamacare you can pick a doctor. In Trumpcare you can pick an ER room.

You lost your doctor?
What I call a GOP dupe, Big health crony, ACA saboteur. They knew no more about ACA than the regular GOP dupes...ACA didn't cause that, GOP propaganda did. I had a doctor retire for no good reason- he just believed ACA was ruinous, a self fulfilling prophecy. I had a PA who was terrified of ACA until I told him about the subsidies!!! He didn't know that he, his wife and 4 kids would get help....
My father was a general surgeon and was for single payer since 1940. Only one around...

WaPo Op/Ed: We're Seth Rich's parents. Stop politicizing our son's murder.
Imagine living in a nightmare that you can never wake up from. Imagine having to face every single day knowing that your son was murdered. Imagine you had no answers — that no one has been brought to justice and there were few clues leading to the killer or killers. Imagine that every single day, with every phone call you hope that it’s the police, calling to tell you that there has been a break in the case.

Imagine that instead, every call that comes in is a reporter asking what you think of a series of lies or conspiracies about the death. That nightmare is what our family goes through every day.

Seth had dedicated his life to public service, and he told us that he wanted to work on the campaign’s effort to expand voter participation because he loved our country dearly and believed deeply in the promise of democratic engagement. Seth had been walking around, calling friends, family and his girlfriend, pondering the broader picture of what the job change would mean. He wondered how he would pick up and move to New York City for four months, the strain that might put on his relationships, and how it would all affect the life he had built for himself in Washington.

The circumstances of what happened next are still unclear. We know that Seth was abruptly confronted on the street, that he had been on the phone and quickly ended the call. We also know that there were signs of a struggle, including a watchband torn when the assailants attempted to rip it off his wrist. Law-enforcement officials told us that Seth’s murder looked like a botched robbery attempt in which the assailants — after shooting our son — panicked, immediately ran and abandoned Seth’s personal belongings. We have seen no evidence, by any person at any time, that Seth’s murder had any connection to his job at the Democratic National Committee or his life in politics. Anyone who claims to have such evidence is either concealing it from us or lying.

Opinion | We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder.

To bad the murder investigation is not over

You lost your doctor?
My father was a general surgeon and was for single payer since 1940. Only one around...

That's kind of cool Franco, I would like to hear more about your father.. I love hearing about history

Capitalism in'ts about fairness, it's about making a buck and what the market will bear. You paid up, and they more than happily cashed the check. That works just great, for many (but not all) things. To make it really cheap everyone has to pay up. Free Riders don't hence the mandates.

How does it get cheap just because everyone pays up? Still costs the same ---- it's just a matter of how you divide the bill (and who pays the tip).
Rates can, but might not, go down when more people buy spreading out the risk pool. Fewer claims means they make better profits and some of that can be returned to the policy holders but if only a few buy, and most free ride, oh boy do you have trouble now. You are paying for you and the free riders. It's why Obamacare had a mandate, trying to knock out the free riders.

Obama care didn't cover the 30 milion free riders ...the illegals using the ER so it was a farce...

30 million my butt. 11-12 million. Now they can use their easily faked GOP SS cards and get preventive care and pay what they can with subsidies. Because the male illegals are basically all working (94%), 67% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. (Pew, 2007).

The rate of increase in costs is already bending down and would more without GOP/Big Health crony sabotage. The real problem is the ridiculous expensiveness of the GOP/Big Health scam system we had...at least now we see the true costs and the old scam policies...Fix it and let it work.

You got a link to all that and not a left wing nut website either.
Pew survey, 2007. No longer exists as link. We don't have a propaganda machine.

How does it get cheap just because everyone pays up? Still costs the same ---- it's just a matter of how you divide the bill (and who pays the tip).
Rates can, but might not, go down when more people buy spreading out the risk pool. Fewer claims means they make better profits and some of that can be returned to the policy holders but if only a few buy, and most free ride, oh boy do you have trouble now. You are paying for you and the free riders. It's why Obamacare had a mandate, trying to knock out the free riders.

Obama care didn't cover the 30 milion free riders ...the illegals using the ER so it was a farce...

30 million my butt. 11-12 million. Now they can use their easily faked GOP SS cards and get preventive care and pay what they can with subsidies. Because the male illegals are basically all working (94%), 67% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. (Pew, 2007).

The rate of increase in costs is already bending down and would more without GOP/Big Health crony sabotage. The real problem is the ridiculous expensiveness of the GOP/Big Health scam system we had...at least now we see the true costs and the old scam policies...Fix it and let it work.

Funny I have it , right here and what the big deal anyways pal?

I never understood it...just percentages...

FT_13.07.12_FoodStamps_310px.png

Funny I have it , right here and what the big deal anyways pal?

I never understood it...just percentages...

View attachment 128471

Jesus ...conservatives, liberals and indepents are all tied at the bottom anyways..

So we have your word, a known liar.

You lost your doctor?

That's kind of cool Franco, I would like to hear more about your father.. I love hearing about history

He joined the British Army before Pearl Harbor to fight the Nazis, and was sent to India. Was surrounded at Imphal.

You lost your doctor?

He joined the British Army before Pearl Harbor to fight the Nazis, and was sent to India. Was surrounded at Imphal.

So your dad was an American surgeon and joined the British army or was that after?

Quite the scumbag a-hole you are, you should work for Fox-

USA Today:

The actual percentage of immigrants lacking legal permission who pay taxes is much higher, according to researchers. The institute's report estimates about a third of such immigrants nationally are homeowners, subjecting them to property tax payments. Another 50 percent are believed to pay income taxes. And as much as 75 percent of the population is believed to pay into the U.S. Social Security system (a system of benefits they wouldn't be eligible to receive anyway unless they became U.S. citizens).

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

So eat shytte and die, hater dupe.

Last edited:

So your dad was an American surgeon and joined the British army or was that after?
Yes, he was from Buffalo.

Quite the scumbag a-hole you are, you should work for Fox, Breitbart, or Rush

- USA Today:

The actual percentage of immigrants lacking legal permission who pay taxes is much higher, according to researchers. The institute's report estimates about a third of such immigrants nationally are homeowners, subjecting them to property tax payments. Another 50 percent are believed to pay income taxes. And as much as 75 percent of the population is believed to pay into the U.S. Social Security system (a system of benefits they wouldn't be eligible to receive anyway unless they became U.S. citizens).

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

And notice I don't call you a liar, just a dupe. One's personal, the other political. And now a hater dupe. That's what happens in the angry New BS GOP...misinformation doe s that to you. The quote above is in answer to Trump bs, he said 5% lol...a disgrace.

We have a Commerce Clause
You know what else we have that is far more important to the discussion? We have the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.
Section 212(f), states: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."
It's so bizarre how the left hate the U.S. Constitution, hates U.S. laws, and is always looking to secure rights for foreigners while attempting to circumvent them with citizens.
You have to prove it is immigration and not tourism.
No such requirement is necessary. You can't lie your way into the reality you want. Neither President Trump nor the Supreme Court cares about your false narrative to advance your radical views.

So your father was from Buffalo NY?/why did he join the British army if he was a surgeon?

He hated the Germans that much?

We have a Commerce Clause
You know what else we have that is far more important to the discussion? We have the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.
Section 212(f), states: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."
It's so bizarre how the left hate the U.S. Constitution, hates U.S. laws, and is always looking to secure rights for foreigners while attempting to circumvent them with citizens.
You have to prove it is immigration and not tourism.
No such requirement is necessary. You can't lie your way into the reality you want. Neither President Trump nor the Supreme Court cares about your false narrative to advance your radical views.
You know how Trump's bs is stopping illegal immigration and the wall will work? LOL

US: Nearly 740,000 foreigners overstayed visas last year - ABC News
abcnews.go.com/International/.../us-740000-foreigners-overstayed-visas-year-47563649
1 day ago - Nearly 740,000 foreigners who were supposed to leave the United States during a recent 12-month period overstayed their visas, the ...
Nearly 740,000 Overstayed US Visas In 2016: DHS Report - White ...
https://patch.com/us/white.../nearly-740-000-overstayed-us-visas-2016-dhs-report
1 hour ago - Nearly 740,000 foreigners who entered the United States legally and were expected to depart between Oct. 1, 2015 and Sept. 30, 2016 ...
US: Nearly 740,000 Foreigners Overstayed Visas Last Year « CBS ...
dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/05/22/740000-foreigners-overstayed-visas/
1 day ago - The U.S. Homeland Security Department says nearly 740000 foreigners who were supposed to leave the country during a recent 12-month ...

So your father was from Buffalo NY?/why did he join the British army if he was a surgeon?

He hated the Germans that much?

Hated Nazis, obviously. Try it some time lol.

Quite the scumbag a-hole you are, you should work for Fox- USA Today:

I think it is quite funny that when you cuss you misspell the word like that makes a difference, what a pussy. Lol!

Is this the Pew study you said you couldn't find? Liar!

Forum List

Back