Right Wing Americans are a World class Embarrassment

So you didn't buy into anything the D's or the media said about Trump's campaign being guilty of colluding with Russia,
Mueller was trying to find a criminal conspiracy between the trump campaign and the Russian Government, not Russian businessmen, the latter of which he found, which is reflected in his report.

No conspiracy with the Russian Government. No Impeachment for collusion with Russians.

We just sat through another slow motion election theft.

While 2020 remains the Greatest Political Crime in American history, the weeklong '22 midterm elections are a close second. In democrat stronghold cities, they just kept counting until they found enough ballots to put their criminals on top - and that's apart from having the entire operation funded by the now confirmed Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation (I've been saying that for MONTHS now)

Record Inflation where people must choose between groceries or filling the gas tank and on the verge of WWIII, but we're to believe democrats had historic, unprecedented midterm support?

In Canada, the truckers took to the street to push back against Fidel's Bastard son Benito Trudeau, in Brazil MILLIONS take to the streets to protest the "victory" of Communist criminal Lula; in America - Meh - NOTHING.

No March on Phoenix or Philly, No Real Oversight of the Maricopa Vote Manufacturing Facilities - nothing, Nothing, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING!

You have to be dumber than Fetterman to expect the RNC is going to do ANYHTING about the election theft; they are the democrat's junior partner in crime. Trump didn't do anything even he had the perfect opportunity to counter the Russian Election Interference narrative by insisting on secure elections, neither will McConnell or McCarthy - electing the same failed leaders over and over and expecting different results; there's a name for that.

Please WAKE THE FUCK UP ALREADY!
While I agree with you Frank where is your protest occurring?

Sorry dude, you have me mixed up with those you defend nonstop. I don't live on the west coast--I got out of there long ago. BTW, please try to keep up with events. The autonomous zone was in Seattle, not Portland. Portland had three solid months of government sanctioned riots. I have no desire to visit you ridge runners, I didn't lose anything there. Try again.
Sorry. I really did think you were from somewhere out there. But that mayor of Portland really did go along with an autonomous zone dismantled in December of 2020.
The fenced-off, booby-trapped “autonomous zone” in Oregon has finally been dismantled after Portland’s mayor brokered a deal with protesters — and apologized to them. The idiot!

BTW, the "ridge runners" are at the other end of the state. Its more like river rats and flatland farm folks at this end, except Big Shelby County Mempho and I would not want to discuss those people and I try not to even drive through, much less shop or do business in it, even if armed, as I usually am when traveling. One of the benefits of retirement. Nobody pays me to go places, I don't want to go, anymore.

You are one gullible fool, Frank.

Donald Trump threatened to litigate the results of the 2020 election back in the summer of 2020. The state election officials in all 50 states KNEW that their counts would have to be defended in a court of law, months before the counts every happened. As a result, ALL of the states went the extra distance to ensure that everything was above board, and would withstanding court scrutiny.

The result was that the 2020 Election was deemed to be the most honest and fair election in history. But that hasn't stopped Donald Trump from lying and claiming the election was stolen. He even tried an insurrection to cling to power and now he's trying to run for office again.

The whole World was in lockdown and watched all of it happen on live TV, Frank. Anyone still trying to claim the election was stolen is an idiot.

After 2020, Republicans passed hundreds of laws for validating and counting votes, which has resulted in it taking weeks to validate and count the votes. And now you suspect there's something hinky about how long it's taking.

IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO WATCH THE IDIOCY OF THE AMERICAN REPUBLICAN'S TRAIN OF THOUGHT HERE, IF IT WASN'T SO DANGEROUS TO DEMOCRACY. EVERYTHING YOU DO TO SECURE YOUR ELECTIONS, IS MAKING YOU FEEL LESS SECURE.
Democrat talking points ^^^^^^From a non-American. All bullshit.

You are one gullible fool, Frank.

Donald Trump threatened to litigate the results of the 2020 election back in the summer of 2020. The state election officials in all 50 states KNEW that their counts would have to be defended in a court of law, months before the counts every happened. As a result, ALL of the states went the extra distance to ensure that everything was above board, and would withstanding court scrutiny.

The result was that the 2020 Election was deemed to be the most honest and fair election in history. But that hasn't stopped Donald Trump from lying and claiming the election was stolen. He even tried an insurrection to cling to power and now he's trying to run for office again.

The whole World was in lockdown and watched all of it happen on live TV, Frank. Anyone still trying to claim the election was stolen is an idiot.

After 2020, Republicans passed hundreds of laws for validating and counting votes, which has resulted in it taking weeks to validate and count the votes. And now you suspect there's something hinky about how long it's taking.

IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO WATCH THE IDIOCY OF THE AMERICAN REPUBLICAN'S TRAIN OF THOUGHT HERE, IF IT WASN'T SO DANGEROUS TO DEMOCRACY. EVERYTHING YOU DO TO SECURE YOUR ELECTIONS, IS MAKING YOU FEEL LESS SECURE.
Facts!

Another 36 billion to Ukraine on top of 36 billion already sent?
You must be joyfully pissing yourself!!
:piss2:
Staggeringly small amount compared to the debt King Donnie ran up.

Can't wait for the Neo-GOP to use that in the up coming Debt Ceiling Brinkmanship debacle.

Maybe it will work out for them this time and instead of getting us downgraded again, they'll really put us in default! Wont that be fun?

Staggeringly small amount compared to the debt King Donnie ran up.

Can't wait for the Neo-GOP to use that in the up coming Debt Ceiling Brinkmanship debacle.

Maybe it will work out for them this time and instead of getting us downgraded again, they'll really put us in default! Wont that be fun?

A false partisan comparison on your part.
'The Donald' promoted peace and stability!!
How quickly you forgot.

No they’re not. Thats what everyone in the world, except Republicans saw happen.

People who pay no attention to FOX News, Breitbart, OAN or Newsmaxx all saw it.
People who pay no attention to Fox, Breitbart, OAN and Newsmax are ill informed. Remember, the MSM lied about Trump being a Russian asset. They lied about the summer riots calling them 'peaceful', they are ignoring Joe Biden's selling influence for personal gain while VP. They lied about Nick Sandmann, they lied about Kyle Rittenhouse too. You sit there in your arrogance bragging about not having all the information because you refuse to see it. That's called willful ignorance or stupidity.

People who pay no attention to Fox, Breitbart, OAN and Newsmax are ill informed. Remember, the MSM lied about Trump being a Russian asset. They lied about the summer riots calling them 'peaceful', they are ignoring Joe Biden's selling influence for personal gain while VP. They lied about Nick Sandmann, they lied about Kyle Rittenhouse too. You sit there in your arrogance bragging about not having all the information because you refuse to see it.
Why did the American voters just put so many Democrats into office then?

A false partisan comparison on your part.
'The Donald' promoted peace and stability!!
How quickly you forgot.
Sure sure, as long as you pretend you don't remember his unconditional withdrawal of more than 10 thousand troops from Afghanistan while abandoning the Afghan Army and the Afghan government to continued war with the Taliban. Not to forget the Drone war tactics he increased in the WOT the he never told you about.......because....you know....image and all.

Forum List

Back