🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right Wing Death Squad: Active duty Marine plotted to bomb DNC, murder blacks

The Gov't has done everything possible to STOP most of the racist practices, but they have done nothing to right the wrongs that were done..
The government should treat everyone the same

But thats all that you are entitled to

What happened on the past is in the past and has nothing to do with you today
I disagree, what happened in the past definitely has a bearing on today.
Get over it. You were never a fucking slave.
I never claimed I was a fucking slave, idiot.
Then quit fucking crying about it and claiming that slavery has affected you somehow.
We are not crying about it we are stating a fact. If the Holocaust has effected Jewish folks, how hard is it for your racist ass to comprehend that slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination and racism has effected black folks today.

So its your contention that black failure today is a result of slavery followed by Jim Crow in isolated parts of the country?
It is my contention that slavery, followed by Jim Crow, followed by discrimination, followed by racism has definitely effected black folks today. What seems to make you think it hasn't.

So its your contention that black failure today is a result of slavery followed by Jim Crow in isolated parts of the country?
It is my contention that slavery, followed by Jim Crow, followed by discrimination, followed by racism has definitely effected black folks today. What seems to make you think it hasn't.
Ok

How do you explain white failure?

I'd give you a complete rundown, but you'd simply deny it. The other day, someone attempted to argue that Dylann Roof and the Mosque shooters weren't white supremacists - Which was of course complete BS.

Dylann Storm Roof[1] (born April 3, 1994) is an American white supremacist, neo-Nazi and mass murderer convicted for perpetrating the Charleston church shooting on June 17, 2015, in the U.S. state of South Carolina.[2][3] During a Bible study at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, Roof killed nine people, all African Americans, including senior pastor and state senator Clementa C. Pinckney, and injured one other person. After several people identified Roof as the main suspect, he became the center of a manhunt that ended the morning after the shooting with his arrest in Shelby, North Carolina. He later confessed that he committed the shooting in hopes of igniting a race war.[4] Roof's actions in Charleston have been widely described as domestic terrorism.[5]

Three days after the shooting, a website titled The Last Rhodesian was discovered and later confirmed by officials to be owned by Roof. The website contained photos of Roof posing with symbols of white supremacy and neo-Nazism, along with a manifesto in which he outlined his views toward black people, among other peoples. He also claimed in the manifesto to have developed his white supremacist views after reading about the 2012 shooting of Trayvon Martin and black-on-white crime.

scshootingvictims.jpg

DrLove
no--YOU deny the truth ...just like IM2....10 vs 3000- undeniable
HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH
1. 2019 = 42 dead--as your crappy link says....now divide that,--- plus the WS murders per year----, up over the last 20 years--less than 10 per year---but, blacks murder over 3000 every year
2..HAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHh 42 vs 3000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHAHAHAHHAHAHA you fkd up
WOW!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!! 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 42 !!!!!!!!WOW
42 vs 3000

DrLove
no--YOU deny the truth ...just like IM2....10 vs 3000- undeniable
HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH
1. 2019 = 42 dead--as your crappy link says....now divide that,--- plus the WS murders per year----, up over the last 20 years--less than 10 per year---but, blacks murder over 3000 every year
2..HAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHh 42 vs 3000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHAHAHAHHAHAHA you fkd up
WOW!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!! 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 42 !!!!!!!!WOW
42 vs 3000
And whites kill AT LEAST that many whites each year.
What is your point, other than the one atop your head?
Am I right Zippy?

Bill-Griffith-Zippy-for-President-.jpg

You never fought in the revolutionary war.

STFU. That tired comment just shows what kind of idiot you are.
Thats a very strange response because I never claimed I did

You are the one who claims to be a former slave
No, I have consistently stated that our grievance goes far past slavery. You just want to stay stuck on slavery because it's your only defense.
Yep that is there only defense, you ever notice they never want to talk about Jim Crow segregation and why? Because there are plenty of black folks still living today that went through that injustice.
To hear blacks tell it Jim Crow existed from sea to shining see and thats not true

And in spite of your stupid reparation arguments whites have done everything legally possible to remove government as a roadblock to black success

We have even gone so far as to discriminate against whites on education and hiring through AA and quotas

The rest is up to you
It was U.S. Law. Whites have done none of what you claim. AA has benefited whites the most. Quotas are not included unless discrimination is proven to be practiced. You know nothing about how the policy works. Removing government is not removing the lost income government created. Words on paper don't mean shit when actions do not support what is written. Government gave whites economic assistance in the form of land and programs non whites were excluded from. This reality fails to register in the 1-3 brain cells white racists possess.

The Gov't has done everything possible to STOP most of the racist practices, but they have done nothing to right the wrongs that were done..

Then quit fucking crying about it and claiming that slavery has affected you somehow.
We are not crying about it we are stating a fact. If the Holocaust has effected Jewish folks, how hard is it for your racist ass to comprehend that slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination and racism has effected black folks today.
Well, there ya go, fucking crying about it...lol. You're the goddamned racist. Go ahead. Admit you hate white folks. Be honest for a change.

Ok

How do you explain white failure?
Tell us Mac why a white person would fail in America.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Well, there ya go, fucking crying about it...lol. You're the goddamned racist. Go ahead. Admit you hate white folks. Be honest for a change.
That's the new narrative of white racist, to try and label the folks who have suffered the most from racism as the racist. Smfh.

• Love

That's the new narrative of white racist, to try and label the folks who have suffered the most from racism as the racist. Smfh.
1. You haven't suffered jack shit...lol

2. There's no excuse to be a racist.

1. You haven't suffered jack shit...lol

Dumbass I grew up at the back end of Jim Crow in the South, so please don't try to tell me WTF my life experiences are.
2. There's no excuse to be a racist.

I agree, so tell us why you are one.

• Love

Forum List

Back