🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right Wing Death Squad: Active duty Marine plotted to bomb DNC, murder blacks

The facts show that the root cause of the problems blacks face is due to continuing NATIONWIDE white racism.
They show nothing of the sort

The biggest handicap to black success is poor aka bad personal decisions

Opportunity exists but blacks fail to take advantage of it

Last edited:
Isolated areas my ass! You racists will try to make an excuse to deny facing the truth any way you can. This shows 36 states that practiced Jim Crow. The isolated places were states that didn't practice it.

This is a list of examples of Jim Crow laws, which were state and local laws in the United States enacted between 1876 and 1965. Jim Crow laws existed throughout the United States and originated from the Black Codes that were passed from 1865 to 1866 and from pre American Civil War. They mandated de jure segregation in all public facilities, with a supposedly "separate but equal" status for Americans of African descent. In reality, this led to treatment that was usually inferior to that provided for Americans of European descent, systematizing a number of economic, educational and social disadvantages.[1]

State-sponsored school segregation was repudiated by the Supreme Court of the United States in 1954 in Brown v. Board of Education. Anti-miscegenation laws were repudiated in 1967 by Loving v. Virginia.[2] Generally, segregation and discrimination were outlawed by the Civil Rights Act of 1964.[3]

Contents​

1Alabama
2Arizona
3California
4Colorado
5Connecticut
6Florida
7Georgia
8Illinois
9Indiana
10Kansas
11Kentucky
12Louisiana
13Maryland
14Massachusetts
15Mississippi
16Missouri
17Montana
18Nebraska
19Nevada
20New Mexico
21North Carolina
22North Dakota
23Ohio
24Oklahoma
25Oregon
26Pennsylvania
27Rhode Island
28South Carolina
29South Dakota
30Tennessee
31Texas
32Utah
33Virginia
34Washington State
35West Virginia
36Wyoming

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jim_Crow_law_examples_by_state

The facts show that the root cause of the problems blacks face is due to continuing NATIONWIDE white racism.

Actually they do and racism by whites is the poor personal decision that's the problem. You are white so don't try arguing with me based on your experience as a white person. Turn black and live for a few years them come tell me what's what.

The Gov't has done everything possible to STOP most of the racist practices, but they have done nothing to right the wrongs that were done..
The government should treat everyone the same

But thats all that you are entitled to

What happened on the past is in the past and has nothing to do with you today
I disagree, what happened in the past definitely has a bearing on today.
Get over it. You were never a fucking slave.
I never claimed I was a fucking slave, idiot.
Then quit fucking crying about it and claiming that slavery has affected you somehow.
We are not crying about it we are stating a fact. If the Holocaust has effected Jewish folks, how hard is it for your racist ass to comprehend that slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination and racism has effected black folks today.
Well, there ya go, fucking crying about it...lol. You're the goddamned racist. Go ahead. Admit you hate white folks. Be honest for a change.
That's the new narrative of white racist, to try and label the folks who have suffered the most from racism as the racist. Smfh.
1. You haven't suffered jack shit...lol

2. There's no excuse to be a racist.
Blacks still suffer now. Shut the hell up.

Isolated areas my ass! You racists will try to make an excuse to deny facing the truth any way you can. This shows 36 states that practiced Jim Crow. The isolated places were states that didn't practice it.

This is a list of examples of Jim Crow laws, which were state and local laws in the United States enacted between 1876 and 1965. Jim Crow laws existed throughout the United States and originated from the Black Codes that were passed from 1865 to 1866 and from pre American Civil War. They mandated de jure segregation in all public facilities, with a supposedly "separate but equal" status for Americans of African descent. In reality, this led to treatment that was usually inferior to that provided for Americans of European descent, systematizing a number of economic, educational and social disadvantages.[1]

State-sponsored school segregation was repudiated by the Supreme Court of the United States in 1954 in Brown v. Board of Education. Anti-miscegenation laws were repudiated in 1967 by Loving v. Virginia.[2] Generally, segregation and discrimination were outlawed by the Civil Rights Act of 1964.[3]

Contents​

1Alabama
2Arizona
3California
4Colorado
5Connecticut
6Florida
7Georgia
8Illinois
9Indiana
10Kansas
11Kentucky
12Louisiana
13Maryland
14Massachusetts
15Mississippi
16Missouri
17Montana
18Nebraska
19Nevada
20New Mexico
21North Carolina
22North Dakota
23Ohio
24Oklahoma
25Oregon
26Pennsylvania
27Rhode Island
28South Carolina
29South Dakota
30Tennessee
31Texas
32Utah
33Virginia
34Washington State
35West Virginia
36Wyoming

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jim_Crow_law_examples_by_state
Why are there only 36 states on your list?

Actually they do and racism by whites is the poor personal decision that's the problem. You are white so don't try arguing with me based on your experience as a white person. Turn black and live for a few years them come tell me what's what.
You continue to make excuses for black failure that depend on white racism

But that is nonsense

You continue to make excuses for black failure that depend on white racism

But that is nonsense
To a white racist of course it is.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You have yet to answer white failure.
You have not named any excuse for black failure except white racism.
Some of it is because of racism and discrimination, some of it is because of drug addiction, some of it is because poverty and some of it is on the individual themself.
My question to you remains answered

what is the reason for white failure?

Which you are avoiding.
I am not white, so how do I know the reason for white failure. The country was set up for you, so you tell me the reason for white failure.

Some of it is because of racism and discrimination, some of it is because of drug addiction, some of it is because poverty and some of it is on the individual themself.

Which you are avoiding.
I am not white, so how do I know the reason for white failure. The country was set up for you, so you tell me the reason for white failure.
You can cross racism and discrimination off the list because black people are equal under the law to everyone else

The government bends over backwards to treat black people equally and thats all you are entitled to

This will be Rubberized shortly so read now if you dare.

What is there to read? I've been saying all along for years that you people are CREATING these people with your own radical polarization of society. All this crap with Antifa, BLM, Occupy Wallstreet, harassing people for wearing a ballcap, throwing food at them, spitting on them, tying up whole communities ruining them, blocking traffic, shooting them while playing baseball, that if you kept this crap up you would sooner or later create a legion of these people, people who are EXPERTS in how to kill and with the means.

And they all have a very high consciousness for patriotic civic duty and self-sacrifice.

So what did you morons do? You kept it up, ramping up the volatility, propaganda and partisanship to 160 dB calling whole legions of society at a state level names like deplorables, these are the people you keep antagonizing and picking a fight with, so now don't come along looking all shocked and surprised now if there isn't a thousand, ten thousand, maybe millions of such people out there lurking eventually forced to action who have simply had it with the likes of the kooky radical Left as it has become totally off the rails.

You are literally creating the very legion of people you fear out of a need for self-defense that you keep telling us you consider a vile threat and are out to destroy as Enemy #1.

GOOD JOB UNITING THE COUNTRY JOE BIDDUM

The problem with polarity is that it creates polar opposites.
I said basically the same thing last summer when the rioters starting running into people who are fed up with being pushed around and are fighting back. The left has been able to violently protest, riot, damage property and assault people for decades with minimal to no violent reaction from the right (because the right has trusted the government's law and order forces to do their jobs), but that is changing. Now, emerging on the right are people who have had just about enough of being blamed for every conceivable problem in society by people who are burning buildings, trashing cars and assaulting innocent bystanders. Maybe I'm just pessimistic, but I predict it's only going to get worse and more will die. Then, naturally, the left will wander around in a daze, wondering how did we ever get into this mess and having no idea of their own contributions to the situation.

Which you are avoiding.
[Quoye]You can cross racism and discrimination off the list because black people are equal under the law to everyone else
[/QUOTE]
That's what you want us to believe, but we know it is alive and well.
The government bends over backwards to treat black people equally and thats all you are entitled to

Examples of the Gov'ts bending over.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back