Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

Lol hmmm funny how many signed the constitution oppppppps

Funny. How many were allowed to.
How many weren’t?? There were none lol America was all white haha

America was never "all white".
There were always natives, Hispanics, Blacks, etc.
There was almost no Hispanics in America until we introduced welfare in the 1940s to 60s They started to suck the white tit.. Blacks only started to asimulate after slavery in the 1920s to 40s they voted republican and contributed to America, again until Democrats introduced welfare things went down hill... but again no Latin, no Indian no black signed the constitution even though there were many free citizens..

Fortunately, the militia issue seems to be resolved by the arrest of their leader, who has felonies going back 23 years. The FBI and the BP have made it crystal clear to the rest of those nuts that they are not to point weapons at anyone, and that the only authorization they have is to watch, and report people crossing the border.

End of issue.

You are the lying little asshole., Filth like you is a national disgrace.

You know what would have made that post really powerful?

If you had backed up your claim that I was lying, with a link proving that my claim,

ie, that "With supremacists" and "neo nazis" are an irrelevant fringe in this society and only a lying asshole would claim otherwise.

to some study or something that proved that white supremacists and neo nazis are a major force in America.

Funny you didn't do that....

Almost as though you know that you CAN'T.

To be clear, for the slower among us,

I challenge you to back up your shit claim, that white supremacists and neo nazis are a major force in America..

I look forward to seeing whether you do the norm lib response, and dodge or deflect, or whether you are stupid enough to even TRY to back up this shit, and if so, what incredible shit you post to try to do so.

FUn times.

The Proud Boys were invited to speak by Republicans in NY
2018 Virginia Republican Senate candidate Corey Stewart had ties to white supremacists
Stephen King R-Iowa
Trump's refusal to condemn white supremacists and neo-nazis in Charlottesville
Tennessee Republicans block a bill to condemn white supremacists and neo-nazis
Why can’t white people talk about other races like black people talk about other races?? It’s a free country

If you want to talk about other races, you have every Right to do so. You will not gain majority sentiment; you may even have to defend your Rights, but if you want to say it then you have every Right to do so.

BTW, whether I agree with you or not, I will fight to the death to protect your Right to say it. Will you do so for me? Read some of the earlier posts here. IIRC, it was on this thread that another poster threatened me with censorship.
We are a country of a culture built by white Americans blacks can assimilate or not, but I will make fun of there culture Perpetrated by whites or blacks

White America also introduced slavery for example. That is hardly anything to brag about.

Fortunately, the militia issue seems to be resolved by the arrest of their leader, who has felonies going back 23 years. The FBI and the BP have made it crystal clear to the rest of those nuts that they are not to point weapons at anyone, and that the only authorization they have is to watch, and report people crossing the border.

End of issue.

End of issue?:eek-52:

What?

How is it progressives can somehow just have zero ability to see past the matrix narrative. Youd think after 2016 they'd have gotten some level of clue about the real landscape. Nope.

This story means one thing....in the end, the open borders contingent will lose. Just a matter of when s0ns!:2up:

Real Americans are done with this shit!

Last edited:

If you had backed up your claim that I was lying, with a link proving that my claim,

ie, that "With supremacists" and "neo nazis" are an irrelevant fringe in this society and only a lying asshole would claim otherwise.

to some study or something that proved that white supremacists and neo nazis are a major force in America.

I challenge you to back up your shit claim, that white supremacists and neo nazis are a major force in America..

I look forward to seeing whether you do the norm lib response, and dodge or deflect, or whether you are stupid enough to even TRY to back up this shit, and if so, what incredible shit you post to try to do so.

FUn times.

2018 Virginia Republican Senate candidate Corey Stewart had ties to white supremacists
Stephen King R-Iowa
Why can’t white people talk about other races like black people talk about other races?? It’s a free country

If you want to talk about other races, you have every Right to do so. You will not gain majority sentiment; you may even have to defend your Rights, but if you want to say it then you have every Right to do so.

BTW, whether I agree with you or not, I will fight to the death to protect your Right to say it. Will you do so for me? Read some of the earlier posts here. IIRC, it was on this thread that another poster threatened me with censorship.
We are a country of a culture built by white Americans blacks can assimilate or not, but I will make fun of there culture Perpetrated by whites or blacks

White America also introduced slavery for example. That is hardly anything to brag about.
It was a conquering era ,, it was blacks that introduced it first. Only 1.6% of Americans owned slaves

There was almost no Hispanics in America until we introduced welfare in the 1940s to 60s They started to suck the white tit.. Blacks only started to asimulate after slavery in the 1920s to 40s they voted republican and contributed to America, again until Democrats introduced welfare things went down hill... but again no Latin, no Indian no black signed the constitution even though there were many free citizens..

The Republican Party has become a party of white supremacists, neo-nazis and bigots in general.

The Republican Party has become a party of white supremacists, neo-nazis and bigots in general.
Wrong all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats.. black oppression by democrats have followed democrats from the south to the north.

Stephen King R-Iowa

It was a conquering era ,, it was blacks that introduced it first. Only 1.6% of Americans owned slaves

They were shipped here by whites. No one put a gun to their heads and told them to introduce slaves to the US.

They were shipped here by whites. No one put a gun to their heads and told them to introduce slaves to the US.
They had to be slaves first by BLACKS LOL
It was a conquering era in the world. Africans are still sold as slaves today .. it was whites that ended slavery republicans.

Wrong all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats.. black oppression by democrats have followed democrats from the south to the north.

Stephen King is a racist Republican.
The 2018 Republican candidate for Senate had ties to white supremacists.
A number of white supremacists and neo-nazis ran as Republicans.

You are the lying little asshole., Filth like you is a national disgrace.

FUn times.

Stephen King R-Iowa

There is no doubt, no question to any honest person who studies our history: America was founded by white Christians, most of them with a Bible in one hand and a rifle in the other.

https://scholarship.law.wm.edu/cgi/...e.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1489&context=wmlr

Bible's Influence on the Constitution | C-SPAN.org

The problem we face today is that there is virtually NOBODY out there who understands the Constitution and the core principles regarding unalienable Rights. Consequently, we have a lot of people out there who don't understand our country's founding culture and what they have today is one great big clusterphuck.

It's an iffy proposition to say anything against other races when the white race seems to want to commit cultural genocide. They have set themselves up to be laughingstocks AND they are transferring the balance of power to people whose world view is antithetical to what the founders envisioned. BTW, what have YOU done to stop the liberals from tearing down your statues, monuments and memorials? Did you do anything to save the Confederate flag? Did you protest the removal of the statue of Kate Smith this week whose race crime was singing God Bless America? What militia activity have you engaged in that would protect, maintain and /or advance the cause of Liberty and protect the Bill of Rights?

It was a conquering era in the world. Africans are still sold as slaves today .. it was whites that ended slavery republicans.

That Republican Party no longer exists. It has been destroyed by Trump.

No democrat policy is why blacks are oppressed and rioting in towns run by democrats for 80 years lol

That Republican Party no longer exists. It has been destroyed by Trump.
Blacks are improving under trump.. sorry racist

End of issue.

What?

How is it progressives can somehow just have zero ability to see past the matrix narrative. Youd think after 2016 they'd have gotten some level of clue about the real landscape. Nope.

This story means one thing....in the end, the open borders contingent will lose. Just a matter of when s0ns!:2up:

Interesting twist. The militia leader is in jail, and the militia can no longer brandish guns, and they win? Sounds like a Trumpism to me.

I'd settle for you being semi-literate. Many cultures built the US.

No they did not. How many blacks, Orientals, Muslims or Mexicans signed the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation or the Constitution?

The FIRST naturalization law was put in place within months of the ratification of the Constitution. Let it be your guide to the truth:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof"

naturalization laws 1790-1795

A number of black supremacists ran as Democrats. What is the point?

FUn times.

Stephen King R-Iowa

Bull freaking shit. The blacks invented slavery eons before the whites ever thought about it. And, although whites practiced it, the black slaves in the colonies ate better and lived better than their blue collar, white contemporaries.

End of issue.

What?

Interesting twist. The militia leader is in jail, and the militia can no longer brandish guns, and they win? Sounds like a Trumpism to me.

Exactly right s0n....that's the point!!!:deal::bye1::bye1:

End of issue.

What?

The militia thinks Trump hung the moon and his anti-gun policy is unconstitutional on so many levels. The bump stock ban

1) Violated the Second Amendment

2) Took private property without just compensation (Fifth Amendment)

3) It made illegal a product that was legally purchased and that violated the prohibition on ex post fact laws. See Article I, section 9, clause 3

I don't know how much more "winning" America can stand under Trump.

Forum List

Back