Right wing murderer gets life - no parole

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

We wont see his piggy little face again.

He didnt seem to be the brightest of individuals and was obviously led by the right wing hate industry. I wonder if some of those characters should be held to account for the spew that they offer up to the uneducated. The gimps on this board werent born this way. They learned their hate over time.

He didnt seem to be the brightest of individuals and was obviously led by the right wing hate industry. I wonder if some of those characters should be held to account for the spew that they offer up to the uneducated. The gimps on this board werent born this way. They learned their hate over time.

Here in America, a Liberal Devotee of Crazy Bernie shot up a baseball practice in Alexandria severely injuring Rep. Scalise. Sanders took no responsibility. I don't even know if this individual is even a conservative, doesn't sound like a conservative to me. But until the libs start taking responsibility, they have room to speak.

Western countries are only killing themselves by allowing Muslim trash into their nations. Do you think for one second, that when these people breed themselves to a near majority, that Christians and whites won’t be immediately eradicated? That homosexuals won’t be thrown off rooftops?

Ever hear of a country called Lebanon? A once Christian majority country that welcomed Muslim refugees until it was overrun by them, then civil war and genocide, and forever doomed to be a Muslim shithole.

Blob supporters are wearing black arm bands across the nation today.

Western countries are only killing themselves by allowing Muslim trash into their nations. Do you think for one second, that when these people breed themselves to a near majority, that Christians and whites won’t be immediately eradicated? That homosexuals won’t be thrown off rooftops?

Ever hear of a country called Lebanon? A once Christian majority country that welcomed Muslim refugees until it was overrun by them, then civil war and genocide, and forever doomed to be a Muslim shithole.
Lebanon is not a good example for your point. They still have over 40 % Christians and they are not slaughtered. You maybe go for the Islamist regimes, that are your allies in the ME, instead...

Blob supporters are wearing black arm bands across the nation today.
He will be a poster boy and his crimes will be a crusade.

Hoho. I think an Israeli invasion had something to do with that.

Ah, so it was the Joooos fault.
What is it with Deplorables that they must conflate religion with nationality? Does that mean I can say it's the Christians' fault Iraq was turned from a secular society into a shithole?

Cool story

Forum List

Back