Right-Wing Protester Killed In Portland After Democrat Mayor Refused Federal Help. Antifa Cele

I haven't seen the deceased's name mentioned. I think its important that President Trump attend the funeral and the networks cover the requiem mass for him as well as the interment. Will Sleepy Joe come out of his basement to attend the mass and eulogize this tremendous hero?

Joe Biden probably cheered along the way. "Yes, absolutely!"

We are at war now, America vs. the invaders.

This kind of crap would not be going on if we had a leader like St Trumpy running things.

Oh, wait. . .
Its not happening in republican held cities where police are being funded and backed up... So why is happening only in democrat run shitholes? Explain that to me.... I'll wait....

Well although Florida is Republican Tallahassee is a dem city a right winger was going to shoot a protester on his knees yesterday until the cops jumped all over him.
Anyone acting unlawfully should be charged.... Right or left...

That said, the protester on his knees had assaulted and elderly man... Why did you leave that part out? Once the police sorted the mess out, they found out the man holding him at gun point stopped the assault. The man was released and no charges are forth coming. The protester however, was hauled off to jail...

Last edited:

The 1807 law creates an exception to the general prohibition on using the U.S. military to enforce domestic laws. It was last used by then-President George H.W. Bush at the request of California’s governor to quell the 1992 Rodney King riots.
The States governor does not have to agree to its use... Both the Oregon Governor and the mayor of Portland could be brought up on charges of Treason if it is used, especially if they get in the way of our police doing their jobs to restore order.

Truthfully, I look for Aiding and Abetting criminal enterprises charges from the DOJ as both the Governor and the mayor were seen approving of and participating in the ANTIFA and BLM riots.. Once arrested and removed by law enforcement, the federal government can take TEMPORARY control and stop the rioting until the sitting state government replaces them. They could also let state officials deal with the riots using the national guard and not have much federal involvement (this is what Trump would do so that the Fed is not seen as taking over)... Once BLM and ANTIFA are marked terrorist/criminal enterprises the feds can go after them anywhere in the US. The gloves will come off and everyone associated will be dealt with..
You don't understand what treason means I see....

" The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government. "

That is exactly what you slime are doing...Or trying to do.

This kind of crap would not be going on if we had a leader like St Trumpy running things.

Oh, wait. . .
So you want Trump to send in the National Guard without permission from the governor? Interesting
The Insurrection Act does not require governor approval...
And they will call trump a dictator, and win with it, This is what they want trump to do.. I prefer guys like Kyle taking these communist out
That is the ploy here.... They are baiting Trump but I see Trump going around them and making them irrelevant. Watch for the DOJ to label these thugs as terrorists and criminal enterprises. then watch as the FBI starts cleaning them up without city or governor approvals...

I dont see Trump using the Insurrection Act unless it really gets out of control. I'm betting he uses other methods that gain the same results..

We have a trumper here they scream! As the coward kills a patriot in Portland.

the coward actions of this democrat is going to have repercussions.
the man was just walking down the street and was killed.
Now you can prove that the killer was a Democrat

Yep, Democrats own the protestors, anarchists, and rioters....They are the base of your unhinged, mentally ill ilk.

Isn't it great living in Trump's America?
See what having police does for a community?

I'd like you to live in an area without police....But for all of those lying liberals in here that try to argue that y'all are not calling for the abolishment of police, I want you to read Moon's words right here...That is exactly what is being called for.
^^See what not having a brain does for yous. I am but one person who doesn't need or want cops that is correct. I have never needed them nor will I ever need them I can take care of myself. People like you love the establishment and the subjugation which comes with it.

Yep, Democrats own the protestors, anarchists, and rioters....They are the base of your unhinged, mentally ill ilk.

I'd like you to live in an area without police....But for all of those lying liberals in here that try to argue that y'all are not calling for the abolishment of police, I want you to read Moon's words right here...That is exactly what is being called for.
^^See what not having a brain does for yous. I am but one person who doesn't need or want cops that is correct. I have never needed them nor will I ever need them I can take care of myself. People like you love the establishment and the subjugation which comes with it.

Well, good for you, are you an island? What a stupid way to go through life...Thinking that everyone should be just like you, think just like you, act just like you....What a joke...

A civilized society needs the rule of law. And in that course, needs a policing force to enforce the law. Otherwise there is anarchy. Which you may wish for.

He doesn't need permission.............He can use the insurrection act and put troops there........

Happened during the Rodney King BS............3000 National Guard called in.........and locked L.A. down.
That's not what happened in the King riots at all. Not even close. I was here. I know. It was Mayor Tom Bradley that refused the National Guard. Governor Pete Wilson BEGGED Bradley to agree to the guard. More than once. Bradley refused and said LAPD could handle it. Wilson staged Guard units in Orange county. Bradley aid the police would stop them. Then Bradley asked surrounding communities to send police assistance and got turned down flat. Then the city has 1,000 fires burning. Bradley agreed to the guard IF they were not armed. Wilson kept the units right where they were until Bradley got out of the way. The President never even got involved at all.

In Oregon both the Mayor of Portland AND the governor support the terrorists. Trump needs to override them both with the insurrection act.

" Trump needs to override them both with the insurrection act."

That may happen today... With the blatant killing of a Trump supporter by an ANTIFA thug it has gone way passed being unacceptable. It was reported earlier this morning by the AP that the DHS, FBI, NSA and military advisors were called to the White House.. I CAN ONLY GUESS AT WHAT IS COMING..
Well it damn sure isn't negotiations with the aggrieved.

BWHAHAHAHA! Negotiations? There is no negotiation with terrorists.
There must be Trump has Pompeo doing it.

118400069_10220314870315212_5864737908036581023_n.jpg

He doesn't need permission.............He can use the insurrection act and put troops there........

Happened during the Rodney King BS............3000 National Guard called in.........and locked L.A. down.
That's not what happened in the King riots at all. Not even close. I was here. I know. It was Mayor Tom Bradley that refused the National Guard. Governor Pete Wilson BEGGED Bradley to agree to the guard. More than once. Bradley refused and said LAPD could handle it. Wilson staged Guard units in Orange county. Bradley aid the police would stop them. Then Bradley asked surrounding communities to send police assistance and got turned down flat. Then the city has 1,000 fires burning. Bradley agreed to the guard IF they were not armed. Wilson kept the units right where they were until Bradley got out of the way. The President never even got involved at all.

In Oregon both the Mayor of Portland AND the governor support the terrorists. Trump needs to override them both with the insurrection act.

" Trump needs to override them both with the insurrection act."

That may happen today... With the blatant killing of a Trump supporter by an ANTIFA thug it has gone way passed being unacceptable. It was reported earlier this morning by the AP that the DHS, FBI, NSA and military advisors were called to the White House.. I CAN ONLY GUESS AT WHAT IS COMING..
Well it damn sure isn't negotiations with the aggrieved.

BWHAHAHAHA! Negotiations? There is no negotiation with terrorists.
There must be Trump has Pompeo doing it.

Stick to the subject dumbass, this is about domestic affairs, not international...

Leftists hunt down and execute a Trump supporter. Remember folks, when they arrive to your neighborhoods, be ready to shoot for justice. That is the only way forward.

News flash for ya, Norm, this has been going on for years. It is now only coming out into the open.

Did no one not see the writing on the walls when a few years ago, people were being stalked, harassed, spit at and chased out of restaurants for simply trying to eat? Then shot in a ball field just for playing baseball?

THESE PEOPLE ARE AT WAR WITH YOU, and it is being backed by people all the way up the government chain.

They have been telling you for years. Now they have their useful idiots in the streets.

They've already told you:
  • If they win this election, they're coming for you.
  • If they lose this election, they won't accept the results, and then they are coming for you.
What part of that don't people get?

Oh, wait. . .
So you want Trump to send in the National Guard without permission from the governor? Interesting
The Insurrection Act does not require governor approval...
And they will call trump a dictator, and win with it, This is what they want trump to do.. I prefer guys like Kyle taking these communist out
That is the ploy here.... They are baiting Trump but I see Trump going around them and making them irrelevant. Watch for the DOJ to label these thugs as terrorists and criminal enterprises. then watch as the FBI starts cleaning them up without city or governor approvals...

I dont see Trump using the Insurrection Act unless it really gets out of control. I'm betting he uses other methods that gain the same results..
Everything will be charged federally so locals can not thwart the arrests or the prosecutions.

Well, good for you, are you an island? What a stupid way to go through life...Thinking that everyone should be just like you, think just like you, act just like you....What a joke...

A civilized society needs the rule of law. And in that course, needs a policing force to enforce the law. Otherwise there is anarchy. Which you may wish for.
I can't help it if you faun over your oppressors and enjoying having your civil rights violated . I can't help it if you are weak and a keyboard hero. I live out in the country where there is no time for cops to arrive before I have already dealt with the situation, when I lived in town you couldn't trust the cops to do their job. So I took care of it for thm. People get to know you and if you stand up for yourself they leave you alone. Society does need civilized law but don't expect a cop to be fair about since they are biased. This nation existed longer without cops than we have with and we made it just fine when we had none.

I can't help it if you faun over your oppressors and enjoying having your civil rights violated . I can't help it if you are weak and a keyboard hero. I live out in the country where there is no time for cops to arrive before I have already dealt with the situation, when I lived in town you couldn't trust the cops to do their job. So I took care of it for thm. People get to know you and if you stand up for yourself they leave you alone. Society does need civilized law but don't expect a cop to be fair about since they are biased. This nation existed longer without cops than we have with and we made it just fine when we had none.

I call bull shit....That's a nice story, tell it to readers digest...Bottom line is that we live in a society where law enforcement is needed...Now if you want to live in a society where everyone has to carry a gun to defend themselves, like the wild west, with our problems today, I say have at it...But, I don't think you're going to like it...

Forum List

Back