Right-Wing Protester Killed In Portland After Democrat Mayor Refused Federal Help. Antifa Cele

We are living in a time where the quality of life has been reduced and the cities have made it worse. We base our ways on trust. Are people going to trust metropolitan areas again if they do not have to reside there?

We have a trumper here they scream! As the coward kills a patriot in Portland.

the coward actions of this democrat is going to have repercussions.
the man was just walking down the street and was killed.
The shooter will be caught and he will go to prison.
He screwed-up his own life for nothing.
The whole BLM movement is a racist farce.

Chinese are getting off watching the chaos, and ready to buy when prices go down. Moon, for christ's sake, do you think they're on tranqs?

Now you can prove that the killer was a Democrat

Yep, Democrats own the protestors, anarchists, and rioters....They are the base of your unhinged, mentally ill ilk.

Isn't it great living in Trump's America?
See what having police does for a community?

I'd like you to live in an area without police....But for all of those lying liberals in here that try to argue that y'all are not calling for the abolishment of police, I want you to read Moon's words right here...That is exactly what is being called for.
^^See what not having a brain does for yous. I am but one person who doesn't need or want cops that is correct. I have never needed them nor will I ever need them I can take care of myself. People like you love the establishment and the subjugation which comes with it.

Well, good for you, are you an island? What a stupid way to go through life...Thinking that everyone should be just like you, think just like you, act just like you....What a joke...

A civilized society needs the rule of law. And in that course, needs a policing force to enforce the law. Otherwise there is anarchy. Which you may wish for.
I can't help it if you faun over your oppressors and enjoying having your civil rights violated . I can't help it if you are weak and a keyboard hero. I live out in the country where there is no time for cops to arrive before I have already dealt with the situation, when I lived in town you couldn't trust the cops to do their job. So I took care of it for thm. People get to know you and if you stand up for yourself they leave you alone. Society does need civilized law but don't expect a cop to be fair about since they are biased. This nation existed longer without cops than we have with and we made it just fine when we had none.

I call bull shit....That's a nice story, tell it to readers digest...Bottom line is that we live in a society where law enforcement is needed...Now if you want to live in a society where everyone has to carry a gun to defend themselves, like the wild west, with our problems today, I say have at it...But, I don't think you're going to like it...
Law enforcement is not able to solve crime efficiently nor do they stop crime, they can't defeat a plant...They are an abject failure and a waste of money.

I haven't seen the deceased's name mentioned. I think its important that President Trump attend the funeral and the networks cover the requiem mass for him as well as the interment. Will Sleepy Joe come out of his basement to attend the mass and eulogize this tremendous hero?

Joe Biden probably cheered along the way. "Yes, absolutely!"

We are at war now, America vs. the invaders.

We've been here for awhile.
It's evolving now.

I haven't seen the deceased's name mentioned. I think its important that President Trump attend the funeral and the networks cover the requiem mass for him as well as the interment. Will Sleepy Joe come out of his basement to attend the mass and eulogize this tremendous hero?

It's evolving now.
Yes. The civil war is already here. How much more will the People take with a police force that will not maintain the peace

Jit, as of 40 min ago, they do not know who the victim is, whether it was connected to the prostests, or what happened. Police are for witnesses and videos. This breaks the clean title rule. You can change the title, have me put it in Badlands or leave it closed. PM me your choice.

Where is the FBI hate crime investigation? Where are the protests and rioting? When will the retaliation begin? Isn't this what everyone is being inextricably forced into, a civil war? Apparently someone wants this, but just what are they fighting over, who wins an election? Let's be careful not to get our marionette strings tangled.

Who would have ever guessed that America was so weak that all it would take to tip us over the edge is a shortage of toilet paper while our real enemies laugh at us?

It's evolving now.
Yes. The civil war is already here. How much more will the People take with a police force that will not maintain the peace

Dimm's have neutered the police, do away with cash bail, turned our Justice system into a total revolving door, and give early release to thousands that shouldn't be.

This is the recipe for a return to the Wild, Wild West!

The 5 minute mark is why Biden and the Dems will face a landslide defeat. But WHY the hell do we need to go thru this just to remove the Democrat Cancer that is killing this nation. I expect even worse after Trump's reelection. The left will become even more insane and dangerous.

THIS is why Kyle was 100% justified to shoot when attacked. No reason to take a beating and WONDER if you have to die today for Biden supporter

I watched part of Meet The Press this morning, but turned it off when F. Chuck Todd referred to the minor child as a "vigilante". What a load of shit, what spin. Little Kyle was just minding his own business when HE was attacked by a liberal paedophile. This is why the media is so impotent to boost up their hero, Sleepy Joe, no credibility due to their incredible lying.

It's evolving now.

Dimm's have neutered the police, do away with cash bail, turned our Justice system into a total revolving door, and give early release to thousands that shouldn't be.

This is the recipe for a return to the Wild, Wild West!

The question now is whether the people go for the revolving door criminal justice system now , any more than they did back in 1988. I remember when the Dems under Mike Dukakis celebrated Willie Horton much in the same way that Jake Blake and George Floyd are celebrated by Sleepy Joe today. HW ended up schlonging Dukakis big time.

Forum List

Back