Right-Wing Protester Killed In Portland After Democrat Mayor Refused Federal Help. Antifa Cele

We have a trumper here they scream! As the coward kills a patriot in Portland.

the coward actions of this democrat is going to have repercussions.
the man was just walking down the street and was killed.
Now you can prove that the killer was a Democrat
Yes they screamed “we have a trumper”
And that clarifies everything? Hardly.
Shhhh keep quite
Can you stay on topic and stop playing the fool?
We hold libs responsible for the violence in the streets which has led to around 100 deaths so far

He doesn't need permission.............He can use the insurrection act and put troops there........

Happened during the Rodney King BS............3000 National Guard called in.........and locked L.A. down.

He doesn't need permission.............He can use the insurrection act and put troops there........

Happened during the Rodney King BS............3000 National Guard called in.........and locked L.A. down.

My God, they had a total meltdown when he sent in US Marshalls to secure the federal courthouse....Can you imagine what would be the line if he were to invoke the insurrection act?

This kind of crap would not be going on if we had a leader like St Trumpy running things.
True

If trump were the mayor of Portland or any other city besieged by protesters the Black Lies Matter wackos would be sitting in jail and no one would be getting killed for their political opinions

That's not what happened in the King riots at all. Not even close. I was here. I know. It was Mayor Tom Bradley that refused the National Guard. Governor Pete Wilson BEGGED Bradley to agree to the guard. More than once. Bradley refused and said LAPD could handle it. Wilson staged Guard units in Orange county. Bradley aid the police would stop them. Then Bradley asked surrounding communities to send police assistance and got turned down flat. Then the city has 1,000 fires burning. Bradley agreed to the guard IF they were not armed. Wilson kept the units right where they were until Bradley got out of the way. The President never even got involved at all.

In Oregon both the Mayor of Portland AND the governor support the terrorists. Trump needs to override them both with the insurrection act.

The 1807 law creates an exception to the general prohibition on using the U.S. military to enforce domestic laws. It was last used by then-President George H.W. Bush at the request of California’s governor to quell the 1992 Rodney King riots.

That's not what happened in the King riots at all. Not even close. I was here. I know. It was Mayor Tom Bradley that refused the National Guard. Governor Pete Wilson BEGGED Bradley to agree to the guard. More than once. Bradley refused and said LAPD could handle it. Wilson staged Guard units in Orange county. Bradley aid the police would stop them. Then Bradley asked surrounding communities to send police assistance and got turned down flat. Then the city has 1,000 fires burning. Bradley agreed to the guard IF they were not armed. Wilson kept the units right where they were until Bradley got out of the way. The President never even got involved at all.

In Oregon both the Mayor of Portland AND the governor support the terrorists. Trump needs to override them both with the insurrection act.

" Trump needs to override them both with the insurrection act."

That may happen today... With the blatant killing of a Trump supporter by an ANTIFA thug it has gone way passed being unacceptable. It was reported earlier this morning by the AP that the DHS, FBI, NSA and military advisors were called to the White House.. I CAN ONLY GUESS AT WHAT IS COMING..

We have a right winger right here they scream! As the coward kills a patriot in Portland.

Were there arrests made? If not, how to determine their political affiliation? Very often, these demonstrations are infiltrated by trouble-makers.

No there was not any arrest made. The police had disbursed the crowds when they heard gunshots went to investigate and found him dead and no one around. Hell, probably one of his own.

Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense in Kenosha. What happened tonight in Portland was the cold blooded murder of a Trump supporter by extremists who appeared to be on the hunt for Trump supporters.
CARRY CARRY CARRY be quick on the draw. We are the last line of defense on this country’s culture
We are all Kyle Rittenhouse now.

Who are you kidding you always were.

That may happen today... With the blatant killing of a Trump supporter by an ANTIFA thug it has gone way passed being unacceptable. It was reported earlier this morning by the AP that the DHS, FBI, NSA and military advisors were called to the White House.. I CAN ONLY GUESS AT WHAT IS COMING..

Chad Wolfe was on tv this morning and they are going to investigate.

No they didn't, liar.

Ok, the s

Shhhh keep quite
Can you stay on topic and stop playing the fool?
We hold libs responsible for the violence in the streets which has led to around 100 deaths so far
Liberals are at home what you need to do is learn correct nomenclature of who is on the streets....All I hear is liberals, Marxist, communist, ANTIFA, BLM, you never recognize the Boogaloo Boys or any independent agitators...It's not just one group it is many and rightist are right in the stirring shit also.

Yep, Democrats own the protestors, anarchists, and rioters....They are the base of your unhinged, mentally ill ilk.

Isn't it great living in Trump's America?

Well it damn sure isn't negotiations with the aggrieved.

Forum List

Back