right wing reactionaries take yet another hit, PP clinic reopens in TX

No it boils your types blood knowing that ANY WOMEN are still having babies, just admit it, you'd like ALL of us to kill our own babies as they slumber in the womb.

What about race? Is it just white women you don't want having babies, or don't you want black women having babies also?
that makes no sense and I am the mother to a couple of wonderful children so there goes your evil baby hating theory :beer:
I want every woman of every color to make her own decisions about her life and her body.

Are you telling them they should murder their own children as a lifestyle choice?
murder of children requires a child. They aren't children that early no matter how often you say it.
You don't get to determine what a child is or is not…
It should be a states issue, even so, there is one victim from an abortion it's the one thats being killed… Fact
Us adults like to rely on science to tell us what is a child and what is not. If you don't agree with abortions, don't get one. Something tells me you do not have the ability to bare children.
Abortion should be a states issue, because the federal government has no moral credibility in such matters.

outlawing abortion would certainly not end the practice. Rich women would pay private doctors or take a trip to Europe. Poor women would be reproducing uncontrollably or getting sick/dying from botched abortions.

"outlawing abortion"

Nowhere in this thread has anyone stated that abortion should be outlawed, again we established this last night.
you are repeatedly calling me a child murder- you are implying it should be outlawed with those words. If that's not what you think, then cut the dramatics.

The pre-meditated ending of the life of a baby is murder. You support that you support child murder, you seem uncomfortable with being told this, that's your problem.
you have said several times you do not advocate for abortion to be outlawed. I am assuming you support restrictions. Meaning you and I have the same beliefs on the matter. Meaning you too are a baby murder dear.
That's why you should be a states issue, as far as the federal government is concerned an abortion should be legal at anytime for any reason. The federal government has no morality or credibility on that subject.
it is a states issue. Different states have different restrictions and different hurdles. If you try and have an abortion in a red state they have imposed very brutal laws.
Why Indiana, and Other States, Are Requiring Aborted Fetuses to Be Buried or Cremated

when the fetus is called a baby or not is our opinions. The fact that it does not have developed organs, and can not sustain life on its own is not opinion, or "incorrect" ..that is a fact of science.
no, it's not. And no you don't have the right to kill ppl because they are dependent. Otherwise, we'd be able to kill every welfare and Ssi recipient. Which would be satisfying...but wrong.
They are building a foundation. Killing dependent infants is only half of the dependent killing they intend on doing. They intend to expand that to any one that is sick or elderly.
yes. And I can't say it often enough.. The pro abortion lobby isn't just about killing babies. It's about protecting people and industries that exploit women.
your kind is the only one exploiting women. As baby makers and not autonomous people who deserve to make their own medical decisions. You want us all barefoot and preganat in the kitchen with no decision of our own life path. fuck off.
You should not expect other people to pay for your contraception and abortion, get a spine and do that shit yourself.
No one expects that. I have always purchased my birth control, and have never had an abortion. Tax dollars do not go to abortions. Although making sure bc is affordable and available to everyone, is in the long run better for our society as a whole.

no, it's not. And no you don't have the right to kill ppl because they are dependent. Otherwise, we'd be able to kill every welfare and Ssi recipient. Which would be satisfying...but wrong.
They are building a foundation. Killing dependent infants is only half of the dependent killing they intend on doing. They intend to expand that to any one that is sick or elderly.
yes. And I can't say it often enough.. The pro abortion lobby isn't just about killing babies. It's about protecting people and industries that exploit women.
your kind is the only one exploiting women. As baby makers and not autonomous people who deserve to make their own medical decisions. You want us all barefoot and preganat in the kitchen with no decision of our own life path. fuck off.
You should not expect other people to pay for your contraception and abortion, get a spine and do that shit yourself.
No one expects that. I have always purchased my birth control, and have never had an abortion. Tax dollars do not go to abortions. Although making sure bc is affordable and available to everyone, is in the long run better for our society as a whole.

Lying again.
Tax dollars do certainly go to abortions.
And we don't need planned parenthood to fund and provide low cost and free birth control to women.

Money is fungible, a grade schooler knows that. Birth-control should be none of the federal government's business because they have no credibility on the issue

No I am not, at 12 week they do not have fully developed organs period. No matter how many times you tell me I'm wrong, you can not change science. At 12 weeks they are almost developed. Most abortions are performed before that point- when the organs are definitely not developed yet.

It is sad that you lack the character to just admit you were wrong. Trying to hedge and qualify and move goalposts now makes you look petty and small.
I never moved goalposts. I have never stated anything other than they do not have developed organs at that point in time. ...

Wrong. You said "they have no organs." You know you were wrong, that's why you qualified it after.
LOL. My apologies. By organs I was referring to developed and functioning organs. Not developing organ tissue. Precisely the difference between a fetus and a baby.
"Development" is the only difference between a child and a man.

So is a child less human?

Nope.

"Development" is the only difference between a child and a fetus.

So is a fetus less human?

Nope.

Lying again.
And we don't need planned parenthood to fund and provide low cost and free birth control to women.
yes we do if we don't want poor women reproducing uncontrollably! Idiot.

Lying again.

How very Sanger of you, ghoul.

Money is fungible, a grade schooler knows that. Birth-control should be none of the federal government's business because they have no credibility on the issue
making sure poor women have access to birth control is important. Especially for someone who despises "welfare states."

Lying again.

The ability to control one's reproductive system shouldn't be a privilege of wealthy women.

making sure poor women have access to birth control is important. Especially for someone who despises "welfare states."

And we don't need to pay Planned Parenthood to do it. We can pay the county health departments or the health clinics the money that now goes to PP.

Lying again.
Then spay them.

Lying again.

The ability to control one's reproductive system shouldn't be a privilege of wealthy women.

How about the chance to live?

Lying again.
Then spay them.
let them eat cake

And we don't need to pay Planned Parenthood to do it. We can pay the county health departments or the health clinics the money that now goes to PP.
PP serves millions of impoverished people. Cutting that off is unnecessary and downright detrimental to our society.

PP serves millions of impoverished people. Cutting that off is unnecessary and downright detrimental to our society.

PP doesn't serve shit. They cut up women, protect their abusers, and kill babies. And in other countries, they send those women home to die of untreated infections and complications. And they take money to do it, and they MAKE money off the dead babies..and the bigger those dead babies are, the more money they make.
All done without any oversight.

You fund them. Our government isn't going to. Get over it.

PP doesn't serve shit. They cut up women, protect their abusers, and kill babies. And in other countries, they send those women home to die of untreated infections and complications. And they take money to do it, and they MAKE money off the dead babies..and the bigger those dead babies are, the more money they make.
All done without any oversight.

You fund them. Our government isn't going to. Get over it.
but you can't support any of that with facts..

There are much better organizations than planned parenthood, that do not participate in Baby butchery....

You can take your Planned Parenthood and shove it up your ass because there are much better options out there...
Community Health Centers Are Better For Women Than Planned Parenthood

Forum List

Back