right wing reactionaries take yet another hit, PP clinic reopens in TX

....around 12 weeks. It's not a baby, dear, no matter how many times you say it is. It's a collection of cells. It has no organs....

Incorrect.
....The fact that it does not have developed organs....

Despite your attempt to hedge now, you were factually incorrect in your claim. Admit it and then move on.
No I am not, at 12 week they do not have fully developed organs period. No matter how many times you tell me I'm wrong....

You've got it backwards. No matter how many times you insist otherwise, you are factually incorrect.

We don't have an abortion problem in this country, we have an unwanted pregnancy problem. Only science and education can solve it.
Gee, I wasn't aware scientists were working on
an irresponsibility vaccine... how wonderful!

Would you be first in line?

Scientists are working on better and more effective contraception every day.

If only we could get the red states to get on board with the education part, we may actually be able to lower the abortion rate. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Planned Parenthood Means Fewer Abortions

Incorrect.
when the fetus is called a baby or not is our opinions. The fact that it does not have developed organs, and can not sustain life on its own is not opinion, or "incorrect" ..that is a fact of science.
no, it's not. And no you don't have the right to kill ppl because they are dependent. Otherwise, we'd be able to kill every welfare and Ssi recipient. Which would be satisfying...but wrong.
They are building a foundation. Killing dependent infants is only half of the dependent killing they intend on doing. They intend to expand that to any one that is sick or elderly.
yes. And I can't say it often enough.. The pro abortion lobby isn't just about killing babies. It's about protecting people and industries that exploit women.
your kind is the only one exploiting women. As baby makers and not autonomous people who deserve to make their own medical decisions. You want us all barefoot and preganat in the kitchen with no decision of our own life path. fuck off.
your kind is the only one exploiting women. As baby makers and not autonomous people who deserve to make their own medical decisions. You want us all barefoot and preganat in the kitchen with no decision of our own life path. fuck off.
You fuck off with your stupid bullshit!

This has to do with women making RESPONSIBLE decisions!

Medical decisions...get the fuck out of here bitch!
Abortion is a surgical quick fix to make it all go away.
This isn't a pap smear or mammogram!

Bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen.... bitch, please!
Females like you, are insecure and make me sick!

Incorrect.

Despite your attempt to hedge now, you were factually incorrect in your claim. Admit it and then move on.
No I am not, at 12 week they do not have fully developed organs period. No matter how many times you tell me I'm wrong....

You've got it backwards. No matter how many times you insist otherwise, you are factually incorrect.
Then provide a link bud. At 12 weeks they do not have fully developed organs. Their genitals are just forming.

Outlawing abortion means there will be a huge influx of babies. Especially of the GOP war against PP and availability of contraception continues. Babies are extensive, not everyone can afford them. A big reason women get abortions is financial insecurity. That means there will be a much larger number of empoverished mothers. You want to end a welfare state but force poor women to carry out every single pregnancy? Doesn't make much sense. Is the GOP ready to increase the budget for families, for education, for foodstamps, to care for these kids? No. Okay, then abortion stays.
Practice safe sex...go fuck yourself!

Outlawing abortion will force women to be responsible
Not rewarding irresponsibility by increasing
government benefits to those already receiving welfare
and having more kids even though they can't support
the kids they already have, will reduce them having more babies
just to get more benefits so they could stay on the system!

Yeah, having kids is expensive and a big responsibility!
The majority of abortions result from girls who already know this
but, didn't think they'd end up pregnant!

Any female who is sexually active, that can't afford kids
and doesn't want the responsibility, should be on
some type of birth control...there is no excuse...period!
fucking myself is certainly safe sex. Other than that, keep your nose out of other people's wombs. Unless you're into that sort of thing and have prior consent.
fucking myself is certainly safe sex. Other than that, keep your nose out of other people's wombs. Unless you're into that sort of thing and have prior consent
I'll keep my nose out of other people's wombs,
when they keep there hand out of my pocket!

When my tax dollars are used to pay for
hormone treatments and other associated costs,
because someone is gender confused,
it becomes my business!

When my tax dollars are used to pay for
abortions because of irresponsibility,
it becomes my business!

When my tax dollars are used to support the children
someone else had and keeps having,
knowing they are in no position financially,
it becomes my business!

When the irresponsibility and desires of others
becomes my responsibility to contribute to,
it becomes my business!
Tax dollars don't go to funding abortions and you don't pay for hormone treatments either. So now what's your issue?
Tax dollars don't go to funding abortions and you don't pay for hormone treatments either. So now what's your issue?
You're a fucking moron!

They most certainly do cover hormone treatments
and provide and fund abortions with tax dollars!

Wow....conservatives really don't like it when lower income women have access to the same services as rich women...

You get the award for the stupidest comment in the entire thread.

Income has nothing to do with this, it's about women using abortion as a means of contraception, but you being the typical Leftist have to think it's about poor vs rich when it isn't.
That isnt what the thread is about. That is what you think it is about.

We don't have an abortion problem in this country, we have an unwanted pregnancy problem. Only science and education can solve it.
Gee, I wasn't aware scientists were working on
an irresponsibility vaccine... how wonderful!

Scientists are working on better and more effective contraception every day.

If only we could get the red states to get on board with the education part, we may actually be able to lower the abortion rate. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Planned Parenthood Means Fewer Abortions
Nice "cumback"... did you scrape it from the back of your throat?
Scientists are working on better and more effective contraception every day
Yeah, right...females who are too irresponsible now,
to keep their legs closed, or use condoms, or take birth control pills,
or get a shot every 3 months, or get the morning after pill,
will benefit from better, more effective, contraception...

Tell me...do you practice being so stupid,
or, does it just come naturally?

Incorrect.
when the fetus is called a baby or not is our opinions. The fact that it does not have developed organs, and can not sustain life on its own is not opinion, or "incorrect" ..that is a fact of science.
no, it's not. And no you don't have the right to kill ppl because they are dependent. Otherwise, we'd be able to kill every welfare and Ssi recipient. Which would be satisfying...but wrong.
They are building a foundation. Killing dependent infants is only half of the dependent killing they intend on doing. They intend to expand that to any one that is sick or elderly.
yes. And I can't say it often enough.. The pro abortion lobby isn't just about killing babies. It's about protecting people and industries that exploit women.
Nonsense.
Babies don't *trap* women in the kitchen.

They do *trap* pimps and traffickers, however...and cut into their bottom line. And you are adamantly against that, obviously. you are SO against that, you're prepared to abuse and exploit young girls and to kill babies to protect them.

Bravo! You care!

you are repeatedly calling me a child murder- you are implying it should be outlawed with those words. If that's not what you think, then cut the dramatics.

The pre-meditated ending of the life of a baby is murder. You support that you support child murder, you seem uncomfortable with being told this, that's your problem.
yea accusing people of murdering babies because they support the right to chose is really disturbing. I think you are a disturbed person.
You seem to not understand the term fetus.

"I think you are a disturbed person."

It's not me who's disturbed, you are cheerleading for women to kill their own babies because having a baby would be inconvenient to their lifestyle....now that's a disturbed for who cheerleads for something as sordid.

"You seem to not understand the term fetus."

You seem to not understand the term killing and to kill and murder and to murder.
I don't think bringing a life
you are repeatedly calling me a child murder- you are implying it should be outlawed with those words. If that's not what you think, then cut the dramatics.

The pre-meditated ending of the life of a baby is murder. You support that you support child murder, you seem uncomfortable with being told this, that's your problem.
you have said several times you do not advocate for abortion to be outlawed. I am assuming you support restrictions. Meaning you and I have the same beliefs on the matter. Meaning you too are a baby murder dear.

The restrictions I support are for rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned, that's not being a baby murderer because those three reasons have issues behind them and are not murdering a baby because it's going to be in the way, an inconvenience to the womans lifestyle.

There is no need to have Abortion on Demand, abortion as a means of contraception, these women can have the baby and put it up for adoption if they don't want to keep it.

You are responsible for the decisions you do or do not make, so you choose not to use contraception and you become pregnant you should live with the consequence of your bad decision, as I said adoption is available.

A baby isn't some disposable item, where if it's not needed it can just be scraped out and incinerated, or scraped out and flushed or scraped out and ripped apart and it's body parts sold to the highest bidder.

What ghouls you pro-abortion as a means of contraception crowd are.
so only certain babies can be murder. Got it, you hypocritical freak.
You are demanding too much of Lucy Hitler. She believes that all black people should be "chemically castrated" and that all muslims should be put on a big boat and then nuked.
Her empathy with the unborn should be judged against this.

Hitler was absolutely in favor of state-funded abortions and state mandated population control.

Today we call it "the Holocaust".

I have given lectures and seminars to single mothers about securing their legal rights from the fathers. Most of them had no idea who the fathers were anyway. These women never had a decision to make. They were never taught the concept of "no". The girls that got abortions were trucked down to the mill by boyfriends, in some cases married lovers. They never decided to get an abortion either. That, like every other decision, was made for them.

Tell these young women that they could have said "no"; no use a condom, no put it back in your pants; no you will not use me like that, and the young woman reacts with disbelief. That's insulting. There's only one answer and that's "take my pants off, tell me that you love me".

Why are we perpetuating this nonsense? Why do we continue to allow women to think that abortion is something other than the latest decision in a long line of decisions they had nothing to do with?
They perpetuate it because they despise women and do not want to have to be accountable for the mess that "social engineering" has created in this country. And because the abortion culture justifies EVERYTHING that the left loves....the exploitation of women, sex trafficking, state mandated population control, and sex without consequences for men who like to abuse and then abandon women and girls.

Sure would be awesome educating kids to be responsible,
and have respect for themselves and choices have consequences,
and sex isn't love and traditional values and standards

instead of teaching them how to put on a condom,
giving them coupons for condoms, passing out condoms
lists of numbers to find out their options with an unplanned pregnancy,
then, of course, no educational class, which promotes promiscuity,
would be complete without a full color poster of STD's

You fuck off with your stupid bullshit!

This has to do with women making RESPONSIBLE decisions!

Medical decisions...get the fuck out of here bitch!
Abortion is a surgical quick fix to make it all go away.
This isn't a pap smear or mammogram!

Bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen.... bitch, please!
Females like you, are insecure and make me sick!
That's the way they view mothers who don't have the privileges they have enjoyed. Substandard, stupid. I think they actually think children MAKE women stupid. At any rate, they make them vulnerable, and progressives abuse and destroy ANY vulnerable population.

....around 12 weeks. It's not a baby, dear, no matter how many times you say it is. It's a collection of cells. It has no organs....

Incorrect.

No I am not, at 12 week they do not have fully developed organs period. No matter how many times you tell me I'm wrong, you can not change science. At 12 weeks they are almost developed. Most abortions are performed before that point- when the organs are definitely not developed yet.

It is sad that you lack the character to just admit you were wrong. Trying to hedge and qualify and move goalposts now makes you look petty and small.

Where does it say in the American Constitution that women have a right to kill their own babies?

It is only your law because of the POLITICS of the late 1960s which includes the beginning of Radical Militant Feminism....now taken to it's ultimately twisted and deranged conclusion where women who kill their own babies are celebrated for demonstrating how um independent they are.

Incorrect.

I thought SassyIrishLass would have commented in this thread.
Maybe she's on vacation :)

Where does it say in the American Constitution that women have a right to kill their own babies?

It is only your law because of the POLITICS of the late 1960s which includes the beginning of Radical Militant Feminism....now taken to it's ultimately twisted and deranged conclusion where women who kill their own babies are celebrated for demonstrating how um independent they are.

Incorrect.

I thought SassyIrishLass would have commented in this thread.

I haven't noticed her posting lately, maybe over a week. Check her profile page.

Nonsense.

They do *trap* pimps and traffickers, however...and cut into their bottom line. And you are adamantly against that, obviously. you are SO against that, you're prepared to abuse and exploit young girls and to kill babies to protect them.

Bravo! You care!
Can't even follow your train of thought, go take a nap.

Incorrect.

No I am not, at 12 week they do not have fully developed organs period. No matter how many times you tell me I'm wrong, you can not change science. At 12 weeks they are almost developed. Most abortions are performed before that point- when the organs are definitely not developed yet.

It is sad that you lack the character to just admit you were wrong. Trying to hedge and qualify and move goalposts now makes you look petty and small.
I never moved goalposts. I have never stated anything other than they do not have developed organs at that point in time. Its sad you lack the ability to reason and look at what science presents... After the point of viability I think abortion should be outlawed. If you think all abortion is a sin, then never have one.

Nonsense.

Bravo! You care!
Can't even follow your train of thought, go take a nap.
That's because you're a mindless follower and defender of pimps and sex traffickers.

I never moved goalposts. I have never stated anything other than they do not have developed organs at that point in time. ...

Wrong. You said "they have no organs." You know you were wrong, that's why you qualified it after.

I never moved goalposts. I have never stated anything other than they do not have developed organs at that point in time. ...

Wrong. You said "they have no organs." You know you were wrong, that's why you qualified it after.
LOL. My apologies. By organs I was referring to developed and functioning organs. Not developing organ tissue. Precisely the difference between a fetus and a baby.

Forum List

Back