Right-Wing Response to Everything Terrorists Could Want

Wow...you're declaring war on a religion!
That's bound to go well.

You do seem to certainly have a reading and understanding comprehension problem.
Not at all...maybe you have a messaging problem?

Let's repost the opener shall we?

"The West is now basically at war with Radical Islam. Islam the so-called "religion" of Muslims. As the terrorists aren't exactly going to say "hello I'm a terrorist pretending to be a refugee", ALL Muslims have to be considered potential terrorists or terrorist sympathisers."

I haven't declared war on a "religion". Unless you hadn't noticed, The West is at war with this crowd and vice-versa.

Which side are you on anyhow? :popcorn:
Oh, but then you wrote;
"The last time in America they were at war with an entire group of people, all people related to that group were considered NOT to be trusted to be on the loose in American society.I don't see therefore why America and Europe can't follow the lead of that LIBERAL FDR and round up all Muslims and put them in Internment Camps as potential dangers to our societies."

"Muslims"?
That sounds like that religion to me.
What're they called again...oh yes...MUSLIMS.

Muslim isn't a religion, Muslims are a people.

Islam is murdering Christians though....the beheadings, crucifixions, burnings alive et al.

So remind me which religion declared war on whom again? I'll answer it for you, Islam a so-called religion declared war on Christians.
Has it?
I must have missed that announcement!

Wow...you're declaring war on a religion!
That's bound to go well.

Not to mention ignoring the pieces that you have an inability to explain.
It's hard to explain your view of the world...that's true.
Especially when you change it so frequently.

No I'm quite consistent.

Oddly you ignored the Franklin Roosevelt piece within my post....not that I'm surprised.
I'm commenting on your conclusions and world view.

Maybe you can't comment on the FDR bit, as he was a famous Liberal, and if you disagree with his policy there, well that'd mean bad-mouthing a Liberal and more often than not Liberals are unable to admit that Liberals ever do anything wrong.

It's like the Liberals selective memory, seemingly forgetting Obama for no apparent reason bombed Libya and then abandoned the place and allowed ISIS to move into the vacuum and that Obama has destabilised Syria by arming the terrorists who are calling themselves The Free Syrian Army who have now mostly abandoned their posts and joined ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front.

You do seem to certainly have a reading and understanding comprehension problem.

"The West is now basically at war with Radical Islam. Islam the so-called "religion" of Muslims. As the terrorists aren't exactly going to say "hello I'm a terrorist pretending to be a refugee", ALL Muslims have to be considered potential terrorists or terrorist sympathisers."

I haven't declared war on a "religion". Unless you hadn't noticed, The West is at war with this crowd and vice-versa.

Oh, but then you wrote;
"The last time in America they were at war with an entire group of people, all people related to that group were considered NOT to be trusted to be on the loose in American society.I don't see therefore why America and Europe can't follow the lead of that LIBERAL FDR and round up all Muslims and put them in Internment Camps as potential dangers to our societies."

"Muslims"?

Islam is murdering Christians though....the beheadings, crucifixions, burnings alive et al.

So remind me which religion declared war on whom again? I'll answer it for you, Islam a so-called religion declared war on Christians.
Has it?

Oh you're one of those idiots are you....whatever.

I don't waste my time on those type of idiots. Au Revoir.

Oh, but then you wrote;

"Muslims"?

Has it?

Oh you're one of those idiots are you....whatever.

I don't waste my time on those type of idiots. Au Revoir.
No, no!
Don't go!
Please...just show me where Islam declared war on Christians!

Terrorists that have sworn to kill all infidels will somehow be inspired by the hate of infidels they already planned to kill?
Actually the hate of the infidels will recruit more muslims to join ISIS better than anything ISIS can do themselves.
You actually believe that you can recruit people to a group where they are likely to be killed killing others by telling them, well, come on! THEY hate US! I think terrorists and people who join terror groups are crazy but I give them credit for needing a bit more motivation to hate than nah nah I'll hate you back.
ISIS's motive is to turn you against Islam, and they've done it, apparently.
Really now? Terrorists blow up buildings full of people, cut people's heads off, shoot people to turn us against Islam? That is what drives them to keep killing? That is the same ridiculous crap Asclepias said but you've added the religious aspect. Your message is we infidels are haters and Islamophobes. Basically you are blaming the victim and all potential victims. That is sick.

The Right-Wing Response to Paris is Everything Terrorists Could Want

The right-wing response to the Paris terror attacks is predictably hysterical, racist and xenophobic. It’s everything the terrorists could possibly want, and a distraction from a very real threat.

The world is still reeling from the terrorist attacks in Paris, which killed 129 people on Friday. While the rest of the world mourns, the American right-wing is engaging in the usual orgy of racism, xenophobia, jingoism, fear-mongering and saber-rattling.

Perhaps the worst example was two CNN anchors berating the spokesperson for a Muslim outreach group, because he would not agree that all Muslims were collectively responsible for the attacks.

That kind of rhetoric has already led to several threats of violence against Muslims.

- See more at: The Right-Wing Response to Paris is Everything Terrorists Could Want

From the day after 9/11, when some fool murdered a Sikh in a convenience store, it has been obvious that RWs do not want to catch and kill terrorists. They want to kill everyone - children, elderly, innocents - it simply does not make any difference to RWNJs.

Thanks to the brainless, mindless, hysterical hatred from the right, the terrorists have won. Working together with that hysteria, the terrorists have Americans against Americans. RWNJs are openly against our constitution. They pass their lies around as though its fact and the obvious result of that is they have no real idea of what is real.

I don't see any reason to believe the RWs will suddenly become loyal to their own country. Indeed, as true Conservatives become more and more rare, there is no doubt they will get a lot crazier in the future.

No...the terrorists have simply shown that some Americans are too stupid to know a threat even when that threat declares it is a real threat........a left wing American would bend down to pet a rattle snake as it is shaking it's tail...

The right-wing response to the Paris terror attacks is predictably hysterical, racist and xenophobic. It’s everything the terrorists could possibly want, and a distraction from a very real threat.

The world is still reeling from the terrorist attacks in Paris, which killed 129 people on Friday. While the rest of the world mourns, the American right-wing is engaging in the usual orgy of racism, xenophobia, jingoism, fear-mongering and saber-rattling.

Perhaps the worst example was two CNN anchors berating the spokesperson for a Muslim outreach group, because he would not agree that all Muslims were collectively responsible for the attacks.

That kind of rhetoric has already led to several threats of violence against Muslims.

- See more at: The Right-Wing Response to Paris is Everything Terrorists Could Want

From the day after 9/11, when some fool murdered a Sikh in a convenience store, it has been obvious that RWs do not want to catch and kill terrorists. They want to kill everyone - children, elderly, innocents - it simply does not make any difference to RWNJs.

Thanks to the brainless, mindless, hysterical hatred from the right, the terrorists have won. Working together with that hysteria, the terrorists have Americans against Americans. RWNJs are openly against our constitution. They pass their lies around as though its fact and the obvious result of that is they have no real idea of what is real.

I don't see any reason to believe the RWs will suddenly become loyal to their own country. Indeed, as true Conservatives become more and more rare, there is no doubt they will get a lot crazier in the future.
ISIS needs your help, and oddly enough, for most of you, it needs you to be just exactly who you already are.

It needs you to be enraged, unthinking, unquestioning.
It needs you to go to war, Christians and Jews against Muslims.
It needs you to slaughter Muslim men, women, and children, again.
It needs you to wage terrible wars in Muslim lands.
It needs you to reject the modern, secular, liberal world.
It needs you to be as savage as they are, and take as much pleasure in savage acts.
It needs you to be dogmatically religious, to make a Holy War.
It needs you to believe that you are doing the Will of God, wielding the sword of God.

It needs you, to become them.

You are a twit......

They are at war...already....you guys just won't accept that fact....

Muslims are at war with Christians, Jews, Hindus, Budhists, Atheists.....

They slaughter muslim men, women and children all by themselves..in fact they kill more muslims than anyone else...

They reject the modern, secular world and want to create sharia across the world.....

They don't want us to be as savage as them, they want to terrorize us into submitting to Islam and sharia....

They don't need us to be dogmatic for holy war...they are conducting Holy War against us right now all on their own...you don't need to believe it, since you don't, and you don't have to accept it.....you head will come off of your shoulders just as easily if you don't believe they are conducting holy war against us....

They have said they actually believe they are doing the will of God.....they say it....they could care less what we say....

You really, really need to get out of the way as we deal with this...you are only going to get yourself killed....

You pompous douche bag, you can't even get any opposing view point on this site to see it your way. You expect to reason with the "convert or die" crowd? What is it about right wingers that you hate more than murdering Muslim Jihadists? To my knowledge there is no mass genocide being waged on the leftists by the Tea Party crowd. ISIS would cut your empathizing and understanding head off just to make a point! The right wingers you hate simply profess an alternative viewpoint. What the hell is wrong with you?

You pompous douche bag, you can't even get any opposing view point on this site to see it your way. You expect to reason with the "convert or die" crowd? What is it about right wingers that you hate more than murdering Muslim Jihadists? To my knowledge there is no mass genocide being waged on the leftists by the Tea Party crowd. ISIS would cut your empathizing and understanding head off just to make a point! The right wingers you hate simply profess an alternative viewpoint. What the hell is wrong with you?

Luddy is uber low IQ liberal. She fears Christians more than Muslims! Thats all you need to know

You Liberals really do need to take the pulse of the country. What Trump is bringing to the forefront is how many Americans feel. American taxpayers most especially and a lot of these are Independents with a sprinkling of right-leaning Democrats thrown in. There are many Democrats in Congress that hate Hillary. They claim she was a real butt-hole when she was Secretary of State. Hillary wants to bring in a minimum of 65,000 refugees. Trump wants to stop the refugees from coming here. 53% of Americans don't want the refugees here. Now, put your little heads together and try to figure out just exactly who the American people are listening to, Hillary or Trump?

You have it figured wrong as you will find out in the election. It's not just the Conservative base that is pissed off - it's the American public that is pissed off.

I doubt if anybody considers CNN to be a right wing media outlet. Perhaps the radical left is becoming hysterical because they can't depend on the liberal media to circle the wagons around Barry Hussein anymore.

not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim. ( in before Mcvey)

So the plan is to just sit in the corner and say "not in the face, not in the face" in response to Muslim terror instead of doing something about it because of some vacuous notion of a circle of violence?

Gee, I can't imagine why someone who already despises Western values would be even more emboldened.
The plan is to understand what we are up against and make a plan that works for defeating a bad idea with a better one. In a war of ideas, bombs are essentially useless.

We're up against a people who want to cut your throat because we value things like free speech and the ability to choose a religion. You're not going to defeat that with hugs and chanting and drum circles. You defeat that by killing the shit out of them until they either agree to stop trying to cut your throat to keep their cities from being carpet bombed or you wipe them out.

We've been doing that for over 1400 years. How is that workin' for ya?

It's not what the terrorists want just because some idiot liberals say so.

They want to destroy Western civilization and convert everyone. That's what they say, and their actions back it up.

You progressives are nothing but Islamist-enablers wanting to allow them free access to all Western countries. They already gloat about being able to freely travel into Europe, all because of liberal border and immigration policies.

So the plan is to just sit in the corner and say "not in the face, not in the face" in response to Muslim terror instead of doing something about it because of some vacuous notion of a circle of violence?

Gee, I can't imagine why someone who already despises Western values would be even more emboldened.
The plan is to understand what we are up against and make a plan that works for defeating a bad idea with a better one. In a war of ideas, bombs are essentially useless.

We're up against a people who want to cut your throat because we value things like free speech and the ability to choose a religion. You're not going to defeat that with hugs and chanting and drum circles. You defeat that by killing the shit out of them until they either agree to stop trying to cut your throat to keep their cities from being carpet bombed or you wipe them out.

We haven't been killing them for 1400 years. They have been the ones killing Christians, Jews, pagans, Hindu, Buddhists, and African tribes for 1400 years. The West has defended itself against their invasions a few times, with little result.

We haven't been killing them for 1400 years. They have been the ones killing Christians, Jews, pagans, Hindu, Buddhists, and African tribes for 1400 years. The West has defended itself against their invasions a few times, with little result.
The Crusades, leaving Europe to invade the Middle East and slaughter Muslims was a defense? Hmmmm, like Hitler invading Poland was a defense.

Forum List

Back