Right wingers eat their own : Chick-fil-a & also FOXNEWS goes WOKE

Libturds don’t eat there because … too Christian.

Now the libturds want conservatives to avoid it because they’ve gone “woke”
supposedly.

Obviously, the libturds really only want it to go out of business.

I have a pal who calls their stores, “Christian Biscuits.” Lol. I say, their food is good. So, let’s all support Christian Biscuits.

I never heard about it. Chic-fil-A still serves great fast food. Doesn't it seem like the left is trolling for more boycotts? I wonder why?iii

I don't know, I ate at Chic-Fil-A once and liked it (could have been spicer to my liking), but it seems pretty rank and hypocritical to pose yourself as a christian-based company then support and promote sin.

I haven’t been to Chic Fil A for awhile. But that’s because I found out Buffalo Wild Wings has a really good chicken sandwich AND they give out a veggie tray and ranch as a free appetizer.

They make a good chicken sandwich. I go there for the food, not caring about politics when my stomach growls and I want that taste.

Has Chik-fillet's 'politics' or 'political agenda' ever struck you as obvious or over the top?

Other than being closed on Sundays, based on everything I have seen, heard, or experienced every time I have gone to one, I would never be able to tell you what, if any, their politics are or agenda they support.

No matter if I drive-thru or walk in the places are clean,the people are nice, & the food is good.

I like the fact that there are no obvious 'crosses' on the walls, no dude dressed as a woman eating a piece if chicken, no flyers for anortion clinics ir pro-life centers ... I'm exaggerating a little over the top, but you know what I mean, right?!

It's just a descent place to eat with no one pushing anything political on you.

They stay away from the 'self-inflicted' wounds of like, well, what Bud Light did - put a transgender on their can. Bud light sold beer - they should have stuck to that. Instead they slapped 'politics' on the can, and fit hit the shan.

As the saying goes, in public conversations stay away from religion and politics ... that also goes for selling merchandise / products like beer. Bud light can attest to that.

Last edited:
I don't know, I ate at Chic-Fil-A once and liked it (could have been spicer to my liking), but it seems pretty rank and hypocritical to pose yourself as a christian-based company then support and promote sin.
Hooters is just fine though right?

Well mark one more thing you can no longer do off your lists cons. Hilarious

As an aside. I noticed the other day Raising Cane built a restaurant right next door to Chic Fil A in the same shopping mall. Wonder if it’s any good?

How dare they want to hire hire minorities! Boycott!!!

The Chick-Fill-As I have eaten at have never NOT had minorities working there. They never needed a Diversity & Inclusion Manager / CEO.

So why do they need one now?

Maybe my town isn't as hung up on all this racial division, racial divisiveness being pushed by the left. We seem to be getting along ok.

Forum List

Back